Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Assorted Ascensions [Stars+Wings Obi M]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26
@Yanagi I have an unclaimed copy of Midnight Mane if you'd like to purchase outright for 750g!
@Yanagi I have an unclaimed copy of Midnight Mane if you'd like to purchase outright for 750g!
oJ1x42C.png
I'm happy to announce the slots for the second run of Midnight Mane have been filled!
@Nemalu @dragonnmr @subducting @mercurialwings @Meyoline @suspended @bioluminosity @appyrose @pastiche @Kuningaskala please send payment or contact in accordance with the rules so that we can get this labor of love printed!
I'm happy to announce the slots for the second run of Midnight Mane have been filled!
@Nemalu @dragonnmr @subducting @mercurialwings @Meyoline @suspended @bioluminosity @appyrose @pastiche @Kuningaskala please send payment or contact in accordance with the rules so that we can get this labor of love printed!
oJ1x42C.png
@Oricalcon

That's a very pleasant remark.
How would you like me to pay you?

Send PM? Two-way Crossroads? or Private Auctions?
@Oricalcon

That's a very pleasant remark.
How would you like me to pay you?

Send PM? Two-way Crossroads? or Private Auctions?
@Yanagi A two way CR is fine!
@Yanagi A two way CR is fine!
oJ1x42C.png
@Oricalcon Are there any more slots for Midnight Mane?
mM2VM9X.png
@Emberglo all of the slots for Midnight Mane are full, but if anyone hasn't paid by Monday I can open a slot for you!
@Emberglo all of the slots for Midnight Mane are full, but if anyone hasn't paid by Monday I can open a slot for you!
oJ1x42C.png
@Oricalcon Thanks.
@Oricalcon Thanks.
mM2VM9X.png
mM2VM9X.png
@Emberglo yes, please send a CR with payment and I'll mark you with a paid slot!
@Emberglo yes, please send a CR with payment and I'll mark you with a paid slot!
oJ1x42C.png
Any progress?
Any progress?
mM2VM9X.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26