Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration Skin Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Paladingineer

Thanks so much for letting me know. I tired to resize mine to the 500x500 in photoshop by doing image > image size and changing it there. I'm not sure why the stuff on the outer edges appears. Would you mind telling me how you resize them correctly? Thank you!
@Paladingineer

Thanks so much for letting me know. I tired to resize mine to the 500x500 in photoshop by doing image > image size and changing it there. I'm not sure why the stuff on the outer edges appears. Would you mind telling me how you resize them correctly? Thank you!
@Rixor
That's the correct way to do it, but the wrong size - it's supposed to be 350x350.
As for the stuff on the outer edges, you may have accidentally painted stuff there.

Before you resize, make sure all your skincent layers are merged (like you would right before you set the clipping layers and resize) and then shift click the base color layer in the skin parts. This will select only the parts inside the dragon outline. Go to select, and invert your selection, then cut from your skincent layer. Anything outside the dragon will be cut.
Then you can proceed with resizing.
@Rixor
That's the correct way to do it, but the wrong size - it's supposed to be 350x350.
As for the stuff on the outer edges, you may have accidentally painted stuff there.

Before you resize, make sure all your skincent layers are merged (like you would right before you set the clipping layers and resize) and then shift click the base color layer in the skin parts. This will select only the parts inside the dragon outline. Go to select, and invert your selection, then cut from your skincent layer. Anything outside the dragon will be cut.
Then you can proceed with resizing.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@Paladingineer

You're a lifesaver. Thank you so, so much for your advice and help!
@Paladingineer

You're a lifesaver. Thank you so, so much for your advice and help!
@SheridanCharon thank you so much! I will ping you then<3
@SheridanCharon thank you so much! I will ping you then<3
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
my skin looks terrible compared to some of these other entries lol
my skin looks terrible compared to some of these other entries lol
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@nekosysteme

SPACE UNICORN, SOARING THROUGH THE STARS
I love your entry it's glorious.
@nekosysteme

SPACE UNICORN, SOARING THROUGH THE STARS
I love your entry it's glorious.
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
hi there, if i submit a skin and it doesnt win do i get the gems back or am i 2000g in the hole?
hi there, if i submit a skin and it doesnt win do i get the gems back or am i 2000g in the hole?
krQLmwy.png
@RiavaCornelia excuse the ping but your two entries are gorgeous!! if the tundra one doesnt get in could i also be pinged for a copy if you decide to sell them?
@RiavaCornelia excuse the ping but your two entries are gorgeous!! if the tundra one doesnt get in could i also be pinged for a copy if you decide to sell them?

hi im luke :] im on a hiatus, find me on idv
fr time +1
he/him
@altvega I hope you don't mind me pinging you, but I just wanted to say I absolutely love your entry! :3
@altvega I hope you don't mind me pinging you, but I just wanted to say I absolutely love your entry! :3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
Can't wait to see more entries!

My first Starfall, and I'm intending to get all of the skins available when it finally drops. Good luck everyone!
Can't wait to see more entries!

My first Starfall, and I'm intending to get all of the skins available when it finally drops. Good luck everyone!
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27