Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S] RaiStarDragon's Skincents (T/G/FC)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
@RaiStarDragon ahh i'm a lightning person myself but that AvS one goes really well with one of my girls. If you have a gem slot can you mark me down?
@RaiStarDragon ahh i'm a lightning person myself but that AvS one goes really well with one of my girls. If you have a gem slot can you mark me down?
@Velociraptor42 Yep! I have them on hand so PA sent. ;) If you want to come back in the future for the Lightning one just let me know. I'm thinking of doing other breeds in the future if you wanna put in your vote for a future release. ;)
@Velociraptor42 Yep! I have them on hand so PA sent. ;) If you want to come back in the future for the Lightning one just let me know. I'm thinking of doing other breeds in the future if you wanna put in your vote for a future release. ;)
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@RaiStarDragon

They are gorgeous (if you make more Uma in general(?), add me to the ping list please?) so no problem. I adore things involving shiny gems/stones/jewels and love ones that don’t block large areas and instead lots of small things eeeeeeeeeeeeeeverywhere <3

And yea, want a copy of each xD (love both and I need the shadow one due to shadow xD)
Was going to ping you after being sure I could get the gems and was just stating fact I need those pretties xD

Actually just got the gems due to selling chest I was later planning to hatch (how the fudge did the jump in price?!?!?!?!? Why?!??) so I actually got the gems just now xD

Edited spelling errors out, about to pass out
@RaiStarDragon

They are gorgeous (if you make more Uma in general(?), add me to the ping list please?) so no problem. I adore things involving shiny gems/stones/jewels and love ones that don’t block large areas and instead lots of small things eeeeeeeeeeeeeeverywhere <3

And yea, want a copy of each xD (love both and I need the shadow one due to shadow xD)
Was going to ping you after being sure I could get the gems and was just stating fact I need those pretties xD

Actually just got the gems due to selling chest I was later planning to hatch (how the fudge did the jump in price?!?!?!?!? Why?!??) so I actually got the gems just now xD

Edited spelling errors out, about to pass out
@chocomonster Thank you so much! I spent way too much time on this but it's based off an OC character of mine's jewelry. I actually have the rest of the flights for the PC complete and will be released over the next few months. I am taking votes for the next breed I make in this style. I have one fae and one ridgeback so toss your vote in! I also have an editable pinglist on the front page so you can sign up for any or all my openings. (Foddart/adoptables/accents, etc.)

Sounds great! Glad you sold that egg/chest! I sent you a PA for both skins. Hope you feel better/get some sleep soon! You can pick up anytime.

*looks like I'm going to have to put in another order here soon*
@chocomonster Thank you so much! I spent way too much time on this but it's based off an OC character of mine's jewelry. I actually have the rest of the flights for the PC complete and will be released over the next few months. I am taking votes for the next breed I make in this style. I have one fae and one ridgeback so toss your vote in! I also have an editable pinglist on the front page so you can sign up for any or all my openings. (Foddart/adoptables/accents, etc.)

Sounds great! Glad you sold that egg/chest! I sent you a PA for both skins. Hope you feel better/get some sleep soon! You can pick up anytime.

*looks like I'm going to have to put in another order here soon*
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@RaiStarDragon I really love the lore behind the victory jewels! Dangit I want so many of your hatchling adopts but this is a bad week for me schedule-wise ^_^;; Blargle. Hrm. Please do put me down for a slot of Victory Jewels AvS PC and Chained Lightning, though I will need a couple days to get the payment together (it will likely be mixed payment, or if not it will be treasure). Sorry for the hassle ^_^;;
@RaiStarDragon I really love the lore behind the victory jewels! Dangit I want so many of your hatchling adopts but this is a bad week for me schedule-wise ^_^;; Blargle. Hrm. Please do put me down for a slot of Victory Jewels AvS PC and Chained Lightning, though I will need a couple days to get the payment together (it will likely be mixed payment, or if not it will be treasure). Sorry for the hassle ^_^;;
EGjlGzP.png
@Meyoline That's fine! Not a problem at all. ;) Let me know when you're ready and I'll send a CR or you can send me one too. I'm going to have to order reprints here as soon as I have enough funds otherwise I'd send the skins now. (Plus sometimes CRs get wonky :/)
@Meyoline That's fine! Not a problem at all. ;) Let me know when you're ready and I'll send a CR or you can send me one too. I'm going to have to order reprints here as soon as I have enough funds otherwise I'd send the skins now. (Plus sometimes CRs get wonky :/)
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
Hello !
Have you a place for the accent pearl femelle jewel (the blue) ?
Sorry if I have not understand... I'm French. ;)
Have a good day. (:
Hello !
Have you a place for the accent pearl femelle jewel (the blue) ?
Sorry if I have not understand... I'm French. ;)
Have a good day. (:
84297605d2.png
@Ambriche
English: Yes, i sent the accent. if you want to pay with treasure instead let me know. thank you.

French?
Oui, j'ai envoyé l'accent. si vous voulez payer avec un trésor, faites-le moi savoir. Je vous remercie.
J'ai utilisé Google pour traduire.

I used Google to translate.
@Ambriche
English: Yes, i sent the accent. if you want to pay with treasure instead let me know. thank you.

French?
Oui, j'ai envoyé l'accent. si vous voulez payer avec un trésor, faites-le moi savoir. Je vous remercie.
J'ai utilisé Google pour traduire.

I used Google to translate.
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@RaiStarDragon I probably will come back for the lightning one when I have more gems ^^;
As for vote for future release, I'd love if you did Ridgie F! They don't get a lot of fancy accents and are one of my favorite breeds
@RaiStarDragon I probably will come back for the lightning one when I have more gems ^^;
As for vote for future release, I'd love if you did Ridgie F! They don't get a lot of fancy accents and are one of my favorite breeds
@RaiStarDragon is there still copies left of Accent: Victory Jewels IvL PC cause I'd be interested to get one for treasure?
@RaiStarDragon is there still copies left of Accent: Victory Jewels IvL PC cause I'd be interested to get one for treasure?
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25