Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 743 744 745 746 747 ... 869 870
@Meloetta
You do not have any GASP entries to remove

@Defiance
Your entry is removed

@Samelf
Added Aberration F to your breeds list
@Meloetta

@Defiance
Your entry is removed

@Samelf
Added Aberration F to your breeds list
.. ..
0updeWQ.png
... ... ... ...
o717-d01-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d02-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d03-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d04-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d05-lyricalmyxteries.png
[quote name="lyricalmyxteries" date="2022-12-11 16:28:16" ] @/Meloetta You do not have any GASP entries to remove[/quote] If I have no entries, then I think I keep getting pings from some old lists or something? @_@ not sure what it could be [url=*][u]This post[/u][/url] and [url=*][u]this post[/u][/url] are at least two examples of it that I could find. If you ctrl + f my (very tiny) username is in them
lyricalmyxteries wrote on 2022-12-11 16:28:16:
@/Meloetta

If I have no entries, then I think I keep getting pings from some old lists or something? @_@ not sure what it could be

This post and this post are at least two examples of it that I could find. If you ctrl + f my (very tiny) username is in them
‎‎1.gif blank1.png
  • FR+3 - online randomly
  • Pings encouraged
  • Formerly Meloetta
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎Tear_in_the_Matrix_-_Buy_a_Slot_Today.png ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‏‎ ‎‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Plaguebringer-NOW.gif
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Guess-The-Color.gif
@Meloetta
Your user seems to be on the artist's personal pinglist for both of those pings. For one of those you can remove yourself, for the other you will have to ask the user to remove you.

On another note, could you please remove the links in your post? Just so there's no risk of running afoul of FR's anti-blacklist/call out rules ^^
@Meloetta
Your user seems to be on the artist's personal pinglist for both of those pings. For one of those you can remove yourself, for the other you will have to ask the user to remove you.

On another note, could you please remove the links in your post? Just so there's no risk of running afoul of FR's anti-blacklist/call out rules ^^
.. ..
0updeWQ.png
... ... ... ...
o717-d01-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d02-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d03-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d04-lyricalmyxteries.pngo717-d05-lyricalmyxteries.png
[quote name="lyricalmyxteries" date="2022-12-11 17:25:14" ] @/Meloetta Your user seems to be on the artist's personal pinglist for both of those pings. For one of those you can remove yourself, for the other you will have to ask the user to remove you. On another note, could you please remove the links in your post? Just so there's no risk of running afoul of FR's anti-blacklist/call out rules ^^ [/quote] Ohh you're right, my bad. ^^' Thank you for the help!
lyricalmyxteries wrote on 2022-12-11 17:25:14:
@/Meloetta

Ohh you're right, my bad. ^^' Thank you for the help!
‎‎1.gif blank1.png
  • FR+3 - online randomly
  • Pings encouraged
  • Formerly Meloetta
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎Tear_in_the_Matrix_-_Buy_a_Slot_Today.png ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‏‎ ‎‏ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Plaguebringer-NOW.gif
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ Guess-The-Color.gif
Can I remove all my GASP entries? I’d like to refresh a few of my searches :)
Can I remove all my GASP entries? I’d like to refresh a few of my searches :)
HtcZwHn.png qe3qJDF.png BUY | SKIN SHOP
May dogJAM be removed from the lists, I just changed my name and i'd like to re do my entry
May dogJAM be removed from the lists, I just changed my name and i'd like to re do my entry
Hi, could i be removed from all the pinglists? Ty! :)
Hi, could i be removed from all the pinglists? Ty! :)
1C4RmMC.png
1vAtYxM.png
mTAp2ld.png
WKtl2lb.png
b15f1f8dbc511e5a5cd6d4e6e585f4ef.png
@BrutusCourt @Niconeoxis
Removed your entries ^^

@Jalopy
Deleted 1 entry for dogJAM
@BrutusCourt @Niconeoxis
Removed your entries ^^

@Jalopy
Deleted 1 entry for dogJAM
.. ..
0updeWQ.png
... ... ... ...
could I please have purple added to my pings for Coatl F if possible?
could I please have purple added to my pings for Coatl F if possible?
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
I just sent in a form but forgot to select "vaporwave" tag in "ping for", please add it in for me
I just sent in a form but forgot to select "vaporwave" tag in "ping for", please add it in for me
yc5gmUQ.png Zi7pp4c.pngGNdJbNa.png
bvA5p4p.pngnoFemaF.png
BHzuYGn.pngVHoOPqU.png
vWxS68G.gif
1 2 ... 743 744 745 746 747 ... 869 870