Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 292 293 294 295 296 ... 869 870
@baneofgiygas your entry has been removed ^^
@baneofgiygas your entry has been removed ^^
CvyoOwu.png
I'd like to be removed from GASP, please!
I'd like to be removed from GASP, please!
more permas in my hibden!
fandragon list
@Fabro

Sure thing! I've removed your entry :D
@Fabro

Sure thing! I've removed your entry :D
jA0Unwf.gif
I would like to be removed from the pinglist please!
I would like to be removed from the pinglist please!
15d43e94abf848077beac4f699abea4ef5bf96a8.pngx Hey I'm Cheryy

Personal Thread
Ask me about my art x
Buy my dragons
u5iPftV.png
VA1XCHD.png
5IHIEFm.png
zCMcLLE.png
58T08n9.png
PsY9SIv.png
ky82ASU.gif
Can I be removed from GASP please?
Can I be removed from GASP please?
@Shalabele
Entry removed!
@Shalabele
Entry removed!
Hello! I just got pinged to the thread below but I shouldn't get pinged for auctions/offers/resell. It looks like the person did everything right but I'm not sure why I got pinged? I haven't been pinged for resells in quite awhile.

Can someone take a look? THANK YOU! :) :)

Edited: Removed link
Hello! I just got pinged to the thread below but I shouldn't get pinged for auctions/offers/resell. It looks like the person did everything right but I'm not sure why I got pinged? I haven't been pinged for resells in quite awhile.

Can someone take a look? THANK YOU! :) :)

Edited: Removed link
Old and weird
@Mumtup Would you mind deleting the link you posted? We try not to have links to threads as policy ^^;

It looks like the OP of that thread simply forgot to tag "Resell" on the Fae M accent you were pinged for. Your entry is totally fine, not to worry!

Edit: The accent you were pinged for was actually an accent OP created and was selling, hence the lack of the resell ping!

Edit 2: Also, it looks like Auctions/Offers isn't on your do not ping list, only Resell. Would you like them to be added?
@Mumtup Would you mind deleting the link you posted? We try not to have links to threads as policy ^^;

It looks like the OP of that thread simply forgot to tag "Resell" on the Fae M accent you were pinged for. Your entry is totally fine, not to worry!

Edit: The accent you were pinged for was actually an accent OP created and was selling, hence the lack of the resell ping!

Edit 2: Also, it looks like Auctions/Offers isn't on your do not ping list, only Resell. Would you like them to be added?
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
Could I be removed from the ping list please!
Could I be removed from the ping list please!
5p1NDy8.png
@Zenna Your entry has been removed!
@Zenna Your entry has been removed!
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
1 2 ... 292 293 294 295 296 ... 869 870