Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 290 291 292 293 294 ... 869 870
@sinfirmitas your entry has been removed!
@sinfirmitas your entry has been removed!
CvyoOwu.png
I'd like to removed for now~ Too much temptation! I'll re-enter later with more specific prefs.
I'd like to removed for now~ Too much temptation! I'll re-enter later with more specific prefs.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner Both entries removed!
@Spooner Both entries removed!
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
heya! may i be removed? i'm not v active at the moment, and i plan to re-enter myself when i'll be fully back from my hiatus later on anyway;;
heya! may i be removed? i'm not v active at the moment, and i plan to re-enter myself when i'll be fully back from my hiatus later on anyway;;
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
@Daijobanai You've been removed! ^^
@Daijobanai You've been removed! ^^
ATLJ0at.png
@moray nothing is coming up on our list for any entries from you- double check; are you on the artist's pinglist? if not, let us know who/where (in my PMs) and we will look into it :>
@moray nothing is coming up on our list for any entries from you- double check; are you on the artist's pinglist? if not, let us know who/where (in my PMs) and we will look into it :>
CvyoOwu.png
[quote name="Moray" date="2020-06-08 21:28:53" ] Hi, can someone double-check to make sure that I've been removed from all pinglists please? I requested removal a few days ago but was just pinged again for so I'd like to make sure. Thanks! [/quote] Same thing here, I'm not on an artist's pinglist, apparently the keywords selected were "[i]Imperial M, Skincents, arcane, eyes (stylized/symbolic), jewelry/silks, occult[/i]" Could I be removed?
Moray wrote on 2020-06-08 21:28:53:
Hi, can someone double-check to make sure that I've been removed from all pinglists please? I requested removal a few days ago but was just pinged again for so I'd like to make sure. Thanks!
Same thing here, I'm not on an artist's pinglist, apparently the keywords selected were "Imperial M, Skincents, arcane, eyes (stylized/symbolic), jewelry/silks, occult"
Could I be removed?

@Moray @Severynn

So sorry this is happening! We'll look into it for you.

Severynn, do you remember when you were last on the pinglist? (I just double checked and you aren't now.)
@Moray @Severynn

So sorry this is happening! We'll look into it for you.

Severynn, do you remember when you were last on the pinglist? (I just double checked and you aren't now.)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
I was removed on april 13th, and just got pinged 3 hours before rollover

Edit: it must be the same issue as with Moray, they got pinged in the same post
I was removed on april 13th, and just got pinged 3 hours before rollover

Edit: it must be the same issue as with Moray, they got pinged in the same post

@Severynn Alright, thank you! That's useful info.

Please do let us know if it happens again!
@Severynn Alright, thank you! That's useful info.

Please do let us know if it happens again!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
1 2 ... 290 291 292 293 294 ... 869 870