Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 236 237 238 239 240 ... 869 870
Hello! I would like to have my entry updated please.

If possible, I would like any breeds missing from my entry to be added (both m and f)? I believe I have gaolers and banescales missing, possibly bogsneaks?

I would also like new breeds (m/f) added as well.

Thank you!
Hello! I would like to have my entry updated please.

If possible, I would like any breeds missing from my entry to be added (both m and f)? I believe I have gaolers and banescales missing, possibly bogsneaks?

I would also like new breeds (m/f) added as well.

Thank you!
YPf9PUF.gif97YKUHm.gifYPf9PUF.gif
+3 FR time
Hi! I would like to have my entry in GASP updated!

I would like to sign up for accents, skins, and skincents for both male and female Banescales. ^^
Hi! I would like to have my entry in GASP updated!

I would like to sign up for accents, skins, and skincents for both male and female Banescales. ^^
I asked to be removed, I'm still getting pings from people using the GASP list. Is this due to the caching issue?
I asked to be removed, I'm still getting pings from people using the GASP list. Is this due to the caching issue?
tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png
They/Them
FR +0
1zDfZ2C.png
@Britty @Kikatzu
Done c:

@caelumdeity
I've added Gaoler M/F, Banescale M/F, and New Breed M/F to your entry. Bogsneak M/F were already present ^^

@MystriDragon
I don't know enough about what's happening to draw any conclusions. Could you please PM me links to any pings you've gotten after being removed?
@Britty @Kikatzu
Done c:

@caelumdeity
I've added Gaoler M/F, Banescale M/F, and New Breed M/F to your entry. Bogsneak M/F were already present ^^

@MystriDragon
I don't know enough about what's happening to draw any conclusions. Could you please PM me links to any pings you've gotten after being removed?
jA0Unwf.gif
Thank you! c:
Thank you! c:
YPf9PUF.gif97YKUHm.gifYPf9PUF.gif
+3 FR time
Hi there! i didnt see a way for it to be edited on my end, but I'd like to clear my GASP information for now! I'm going to edit up my preferences but i know i selected a lot of stuff, and would rather start back from scratch c:
Hi there! i didnt see a way for it to be edited on my end, but I'd like to clear my GASP information for now! I'm going to edit up my preferences but i know i selected a lot of stuff, and would rather start back from scratch c:
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
Hello there,
May I please be removed from all GASP pinglists for the time being?

Thank you!
Hello there,
May I please be removed from all GASP pinglists for the time being?

Thank you!
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@Metus @UnhappyJoker

All removed! ^^
@Metus @UnhappyJoker

All removed! ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
Hi, may I please be removed from the pinglist? I love the work you do it’s just too much for me to keep track of anymore. <3
Hi, may I please be removed from the pinglist? I love the work you do it’s just too much for me to keep track of anymore. <3
@Clarianet

Of course! Removed <3
@Clarianet

Of course! Removed <3
jA0Unwf.gif
1 2 ... 236 237 238 239 240 ... 869 870