Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 869 870
Please Remove me from the GASP Pinglist as I'm on less and thus they are both less likely to reach me and causing issue with art pinglists I've subscribed to recently
Please Remove me from the GASP Pinglist as I'm on less and thus they are both less likely to reach me and causing issue with art pinglists I've subscribed to recently

lyHNu6v.png
@KittinTheCreator

Done ^^
@KittinTheCreator

Done ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
@Tiriea Would it be okay if I just re-filled in the form then, as I've got quite a few changes to make if that's alright.
@Tiriea Would it be okay if I just re-filled in the form then, as I've got quite a few changes to make if that's alright.
@Gloomy Hm.. and there wasn't a single tundra in the pile? If you still have the pings could you PM them to me?

@GadzooksTD Sounds good! I've deleted your old entry. c: (For the record, I see you'd selected both 'no preference' and lots of other keywords. You only need to select no preference and it includes everything!)
@Gloomy Hm.. and there wasn't a single tundra in the pile? If you still have the pings could you PM them to me?

@GadzooksTD Sounds good! I've deleted your old entry. c: (For the record, I see you'd selected both 'no preference' and lots of other keywords. You only need to select no preference and it includes everything!)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Could I be removed completely from GASP please?
The changes I want to make are extensive so it'll be easier to send in a new form, but only if that's okay with you guys
Thank you!
Could I be removed completely from GASP please?
The changes I want to make are extensive so it'll be easier to send in a new form, but only if that's okay with you guys
Thank you!
sUmv6eQ.png
rplwVEv.pngsOXqhIy.pngGfYgiqB.pngfciIpxD.pngVQWTC36.png
@RationalParanoia

It's most definitely okay! Done c:
@RationalParanoia

It's most definitely okay! Done c:
jA0Unwf.gif
Could I be removed from the pinglist please?
Could I be removed from the pinglist please?
@ShinigamiLeaf

Of course! Done ^^
@ShinigamiLeaf

Of course! Done ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
I'd like to be removed from the list, please
I'd like to be removed from the list, please
@ShinyTyrantrum

Done! ^^
@ShinyTyrantrum

Done! ^^
jA0Unwf.gif