Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 869 870
Could I please be taken off the pinglist for the time being I'm broke as a joke and need to save.
Could I please be taken off the pinglist for the time being I'm broke as a joke and need to save.
tumblr_pbamt5KuU91v9jturo1_100.png ___________ tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_75sq.png ____________ tumblr_pc4nuf8UaQ1v9jturo1_100.gif
@MountainMouse

Done. Good luck with saving c:
@MountainMouse

Done. Good luck with saving c:
jA0Unwf.gif
@Gloomy Hmm... that's odd. Did you happen to keep the pings to any of those non-tundra pings? Are you sure you weren't on the shop's pinglist?
@Gloomy Hmm... that's odd. Did you happen to keep the pings to any of those non-tundra pings? Are you sure you weren't on the shop's pinglist?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
I changed my username, could you change CyberneticWolf to Lyren?
I changed my username, could you change CyberneticWolf to Lyren?
bEY99am.gif
All the stars seem so far gone
~He/him
~FR+3

Replace by the fading of the dawn
@Lyren

Done ^^
@Lyren

Done ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
They were all resellers, it looks like the pinglists have been edited out from the original posts unfortunately. I'm wondering if I didn't correctly select things for the "don't ping for" sections? Though I haven't had any trouble with this before the past couple of days!
They were all resellers, it looks like the pinglists have been edited out from the original posts unfortunately. I'm wondering if I didn't correctly select things for the "don't ping for" sections? Though I haven't had any trouble with this before the past couple of days!
he/they
Still looking for a copy of Accent: Grand Romance! :')
Could I change my entry to stop getting resell pings?
Could I change my entry to stop getting resell pings?
@nika

Of course! Done :D
@nika

Of course! Done :D
jA0Unwf.gif
Could I please be taken off the GASP pinglist? Thank you!
Could I please be taken off the GASP pinglist? Thank you!
[IMG]ADD IMG URL HERE[/IMG]
@warriorofaces

Sure thing! Done \o/
@warriorofaces

Sure thing! Done \o/
jA0Unwf.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 869 870