Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kilskins -{Skins and Accents}- UC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="Goblincat" date="2019-12-09 21:33:03" ] @kilwave general! [/quote] *SWOOSH!* Your wish is my command!
Goblincat wrote on 2019-12-09 21:33:03:
@kilwave general!
*SWOOSH!* Your wish is my command!
Ode to Holo skin reprint? PM me
@kilwave I hate to do this, but I comlletely forgot I preordered 2 of the Ode to Holo accents forever ago. I no longer need either, I found accents for both dragons already. Sorry to back out on you like this
@kilwave I hate to do this, but I comlletely forgot I preordered 2 of the Ode to Holo accents forever ago. I no longer need either, I found accents for both dragons already. Sorry to back out on you like this
3nB4rFV.png
9PCHmr6.png.....hdED1pW.png
My wishlist
[quote name="Vinnamah" date="2019-12-10 00:42:26" ] @kilwave I hate to do this, but I comlletely forgot I preordered 2 of the Ode to Holo accents forever ago. I no longer need either, I found accents for both dragons already. Sorry to back out on you like this [/quote] No prob! :D I'll take you off the pinglist.
Vinnamah wrote on 2019-12-10 00:42:26:

No prob! :D I'll take you off the pinglist.
@Starskynadder @Kaio @macrobiology @MonsterrTooth @bedfordblack

Thanks for being patient! It's time for a reprint of Ode to Holo! If you're still interested, lemme know. It'll be 600g each
@Starskynadder @Kaio @macrobiology @MonsterrTooth @bedfordblack

Thanks for being patient! It's time for a reprint of Ode to Holo! If you're still interested, lemme know. It'll be 600g each
@kilwave

I am very much still interested!
Shall i transfer the gems right now?
@kilwave

[quote name="MonsterrTooth" date="2020-02-26 08:48:42" ] @kilwave I am very much still interested! Shall i transfer the gems right now? [/quote] Yup! Whenever you're ready :)
MonsterrTooth wrote on 2020-02-26 08:48:42:
@kilwave

Yup! Whenever you're ready :)
@kilwave sure thing B)
@kilwave sure thing B)
rYp8BR7.png
@macrobiology pinging for a reminder! If you're no longer interested, gimme a ping :)
@macrobiology pinging for a reminder! If you're no longer interested, gimme a ping :)
@Starskynadder @macrobiology

The reprints are in! Last call for the pre-order list!
@Starskynadder @macrobiology

The reprints are in! Last call for the pre-order list!
@deanazazel @CosmicFox @hyuukiru @beatricks @milkyboi @Izagar @wiggycat @lostrefrain @Kabash @AkaneChaan @Goblincat

There's 2 Ode to Holo reprints available for 600g each, if anyone is interested!
@deanazazel @CosmicFox @hyuukiru @beatricks @milkyboi @Izagar @wiggycat @lostrefrain @Kabash @AkaneChaan @Goblincat

There's 2 Ode to Holo reprints available for 600g each, if anyone is interested!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10