Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kilskins -{Skins and Accents}- UC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Kilwave

Would you happen to have any copies of Aureum Fragmenta left? If so, I'd love to purchase one. Please let me know. ♥
@Kilwave

Would you happen to have any copies of Aureum Fragmenta left? If so, I'd love to purchase one. Please let me know. ♥
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
[quote name="Faileas" date="2018-04-22 11:02:53" ] @Kilwave Would you happen to have any copies of Aureum Fragmenta left? If so, I'd love to purchase one. Please let me know. ♥ [/quote] Yup, sure do!
Faileas wrote on 2018-04-22 11:02:53:
@Kilwave

Yup, sure do!
Ode to Holo skin reprint? PM me
@kilwave

Could you put me down for ode to holo please :3
@kilwave

Could you put me down for ode to holo please :3
@Violette Can do!

@CosmicFox @Namo @novacaine101 @witchprincess

Looks like all the pre-order spots for Ode to Holo have been filled! :) As a reminder, Ode to Holo is classified as a skin and therefore will be 800g. Once I get all the payments, I'll put in the skin order. Typically the wait for approval is 5-7 and will be distributed once I get them :)
@Violette Can do!

@CosmicFox @Namo @novacaine101 @witchprincess

Looks like all the pre-order spots for Ode to Holo have been filled! :) As a reminder, Ode to Holo is classified as a skin and therefore will be 800g. Once I get all the payments, I'll put in the skin order. Typically the wait for approval is 5-7 and will be distributed once I get them :)
@kilwave Woohoo! Sending mine right now :D
@kilwave Woohoo! Sending mine right now :D
Sending it over! :D
Sending it over! :D
WVL8rqF.gif
-Xenon
-She/They
-Shadow Born
-Arcane Grown
-Time = FR+2

@kilwave Can I be added so I can see pretty skins once in awhile? owo
Not all that active but really casual. -w-)b
[+3 FR Time]
@kilwave Sending my payment now!
@kilwave Sending my payment now!
Lichtdrache.gif
[quote name="Izagar" date="2018-04-22 16:05:28" ] @kilwave Can I be added so I can see pretty skins once in awhile? owo [/quote] Yup, absolutely! Alrighty I got payment from @CosmicFox @novacaine101 and @Namo and @witchprincess (that one is in a two-way trade) currently. I had enough spare gems to place an order for a 10 pack, so the two-way trade will be completed once I get the skin. Last payment can be sent via a two-way trade while we wait and will be accepted once it arrives.
Izagar wrote on 2018-04-22 16:05:28:
Yup, absolutely!

Alrighty I got payment from @CosmicFox @novacaine101 and @Namo and @witchprincess (that one is in a two-way trade) currently. I had enough spare gems to place an order for a 10 pack, so the two-way trade will be completed once I get the skin. Last payment can be sent via a two-way trade while we wait and will be accepted once it arrives.
@Violette @CosmicFox @Namo @novacaine101 @witchprincess

I got the skins, so I'll be sending them your way!
@Violette @CosmicFox @Namo @novacaine101 @witchprincess

I got the skins, so I'll be sending them your way!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10