Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kilskins -{Skins and Accents}- UC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Yup! Added ya!
Yup! Added ya!
Ode to Holo skin reprint? PM me
Yay! Thank you! I still need to decide which one want to buy first. The holo coatl skin really speaks to me...
Yay! Thank you! I still need to decide which one want to buy first. The holo coatl skin really speaks to me...
WVL8rqF.gif
-Xenon
-She/They
-Shadow Born
-Arcane Grown
-Time = FR+2

[quote name="CosmicFox" date="2018-02-26 13:59:29" ] Yay! Thank you! I still need to decide which one want to buy first. The holo coatl skin really speaks to me... [/quote] Well, payment is due when all the slots are filled, so you can sign up for multiple slots. That way you have a spot on whichever ones you want and have time to decide once the other spots start filling up
CosmicFox wrote on 2018-02-26 13:59:29:

Well, payment is due when all the slots are filled, so you can sign up for multiple slots. That way you have a spot on whichever ones you want and have time to decide once the other spots start filling up
@kilwave I love the ode to holo!! Would you add me to the pinglist here too? :)
Waystone5.gif GJKdk86.gif
hyuukiru
alex, 29
she/they

KC5x7Vb.png

QAPGmOf.gif
[quote name="hyuukiru" date="2018-02-27 06:55:57" ] @kilwave I love the ode to holo!! Would you add me to the pinglist here too? :) [/quote] Absolutely! :D
hyuukiru wrote on 2018-02-27 06:55:57:
Absolutely! :D
@kilwave can you add me to the list for Ode to Holo, Gemstone Gargoyle, and The Seer?
@kilwave can you add me to the list for Ode to Holo, Gemstone Gargoyle, and The Seer?
WVL8rqF.gif
-Xenon
-She/They
-Shadow Born
-Arcane Grown
-Time = FR+2

[quote name="CosmicFox" date="2018-03-01 05:36:13" ] @kilwave can you add me to the list for Ode to Holo, Gemstone Gargoyle, and The Seer? [/quote] Can do, friendo!
CosmicFox wrote on 2018-03-01 05:36:13:

Can do, friendo!
@kilwave I'd love a slot for Gemstone Gargoyle please!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
[quote name="Kymris" date="2018-03-01 20:00:34" ] @kilwave I'd love a slot for Gemstone Gargoyle please! [/quote] Excellent choice! I'll add you to the list ^^
Kymris wrote on 2018-03-01 20:00:34:
Excellent choice! I'll add you to the list ^^
@kilwave pinglist me, please!
@kilwave pinglist me, please!
how do you do, fellow kids?

wishlist | 2 much 2 hoard | Lisa Frankenstein
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10