Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Lava Born | Guardian F | Accent
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][b][i]"Lava Born" (Female Guardian)[/i][/b] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/2d0f/f/2017/295/0/9/lava_born_f_final_preview_by_kasettetape-dbren5n.png[/img] Hello! Some of you may know me back when I was more active (about 3 years ago yikes) and back then I released a tentative accent everyone seemed to enjoy called Lava Born for male guardians! I recently felt the urge to come back since I missed my lair and some of the stuff around here and I realized I still had the female version of Lava Born on my computer unfinished. I know some people had been asking back then for this so I completed it and decided to release it for you guys! I did try and match the style of the old accent as best as I could, but I've of course changed significantly as an artist since then so it does look a little different, but they still match really well! I purposefully made the female version have variations in scaling and markings just to keep it interesting, and I think it turned out quite nice. [b][color=green]THIS ACCENT HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR ITS FIRST RUN AND PRINTED. ALL FURTHER SALES WILL BE REPRINTS :)[/color][/b] [b]LAVA BORN (F)[/b] [skin=24628] [b] LAVA BORN (M)[/b] [skin=9170] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1366603/1]Link to old thread[/url] [quote][b]PRE-ORDER INFO [/b] This accent will be sold at 600g each. As soon as all the slots are filled (IF they get filled) I will ping everyone for payment and submit it immediately! I am only accepting gems right now and I WILL DO PREVIEWS! Just leave a comment here and an image of your dragon (sans apparel) and I will make it for you. I'm pinging everyone who had asked to be pinged for the original accent and had asked to be pinged for the female version when it was finished, but I realize this was a long time ago! So if you'd like to be removed just let me know. [color=red]If you pre-order this accent during the first batch you immediately become eligible to purchase a limited re-release of Lava Born (M) as long as you have not already done so in the past! I will arrange re-submission of that skin as soon as these slots are filled.[/color] [b]PINGLIST[/b] @Gainstrive @WhiteMantis @Mousetail @haikwoshevo @Uniformshark @corvidus @Founder @Ookamiotoko @Jazz @Niharike @UKthewhitewolf @mus @koipatches @Handsome @Faileas @smileytechie @Ashaine [/quote] [/center] [quote][b]FIRST BATCH (APPROVED - SENDING OUT)[/b] 1. Uniformshark - PAID 2. Kaitii - PAID 3. LegHorse - PAID 4. Darkdragonfiend - PAID 5. marropo - PAID 6. boxparts - PAID 7. JackalSmiler - PAID 8. smileytechie - PAID 9. Takora - PAID 10. (me) [/quote] [quote][b]WAITING LIST[/b] - CLOSED - READY FOR SUBMISSION 1. Ambitious - PAID 2. BitterTea - PAID 3. Killunia - PAID 4. Sentenza - PAID 5. Weenyah - PAID [/quote]
"Lava Born" (Female Guardian)

lava_born_f_final_preview_by_kasettetape-dbren5n.png

Hello!
Some of you may know me back when I was more active (about 3 years ago yikes)
and back then I released a tentative accent everyone seemed to enjoy called Lava Born for male guardians! I recently felt the urge to come back since I missed my lair and some of the stuff around here and I realized I still had the female version of Lava Born on my computer unfinished.

I know some people had been asking back then for this so I completed it and decided to release it for you guys! I did try and match the style of the old accent as best as I could, but I've of course changed significantly as an artist since then so it does look a little different, but they still match really well! I purposefully made the female version have variations in scaling and markings just to keep it interesting, and I think it turned out quite nice.

THIS ACCENT HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR ITS FIRST RUN AND PRINTED. ALL FURTHER SALES WILL BE REPRINTS :)

LAVA BORN (F)

LAVA BORN (M)

Link to old thread
Quote:
PRE-ORDER INFO

This accent will be sold at 600g each. As soon as all the slots are filled (IF they get filled) I will ping everyone for payment and submit it immediately! I am only accepting gems right now and I WILL DO PREVIEWS! Just leave a comment here and an image of your dragon (sans apparel) and I will make it for you.

I'm pinging everyone who had asked to be pinged for the original accent and had asked to be pinged for the female version when it was finished, but I realize this was a long time ago! So if you'd like to be removed just let me know.

If you pre-order this accent during the first batch you immediately become eligible to purchase a limited re-release of Lava Born (M) as long as you have not already done so in the past! I will arrange re-submission of that skin as soon as these slots are filled.

PINGLIST

@Gainstrive @WhiteMantis @Mousetail @haikwoshevo @Uniformshark @corvidus @Founder @Ookamiotoko @Jazz @Niharike @UKthewhitewolf @mus @koipatches @Handsome @Faileas @smileytechie @Ashaine
Quote:
FIRST BATCH (APPROVED - SENDING OUT)

1. Uniformshark - PAID
2. Kaitii - PAID
3. LegHorse - PAID
4. Darkdragonfiend - PAID
5. marropo - PAID
6. boxparts - PAID
7. JackalSmiler - PAID
8. smileytechie - PAID
9. Takora - PAID
10. (me)
Quote:
WAITING LIST - CLOSED - READY FOR SUBMISSION

1. Ambitious - PAID
2. BitterTea - PAID
3. Killunia - PAID
4. Sentenza - PAID
5. Weenyah - PAID
RFX4miZ.png
[quote][b]Lava Born M [/b]- [color=red]LIMITED RE-PRINT[/color] 1. Kaitii 2. JackalSmiler 3. tompollicle 4. Sentenza 5. boxparts 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. [/quote]
Quote:
Lava Born M - LIMITED RE-PRINT

1. Kaitii
2. JackalSmiler
3. tompollicle
4. Sentenza
5. boxparts
RFX4miZ.png
[center] MY PINGS @Gainstrive @WhiteMantis @Mousetail @haikwoshevo @Uniformshark @corvidus @Founder @Ookamiotoko @Jazz @Niharike @UKthewhitewolf @mus @koipatches @Handsome @Faileas @smileytechie @Ashaine G.A.S.P PINGS [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cg_nyTj-9Jk-0RoHUSW7vJ7KfX0EyFZHghbffhCe7QA/edit#gid=2061380835]Please click here for updated general accent and skin pinglists![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Guardian F, Accents, fire flight, scales, warm colors[br][br][size=1]@IAmStillATestAccount @Lnception @Jaypaw @Fujoshi @Parad0xxy @SweetEkk0 @Ziselmaki @SerenityBreeze @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Carnivore @Banjo @Mezzo @YoshiyaKiryu @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @Natorei @ljusclara @Bromjunaar @velvetpaws @Gilan @Lamia @xxace @dualscepters @Plushstiel @Alestrius @Serpens @Weenyah @Irarina @FireflyRhapsody @BatCatization @Clifftop @Airis @Venax @Emordnilap @TheDwarfQueen @KittyAoba @wildewinged @Micheru @KCGallows @Kitiara @ZeroAerie @triska @Maila @TsarinaTorment @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @Kyrislian @Yaevinn @Yoda @BurntEmber @Soupy @chespin @Sykona @Itsy @reliquiaen @Mycologist @Zilleniose @Siaur @Niharike @penantiomers @straekitty @mochimajuru @Kardi @kkertas @Tobias @Lililira @briar @Krin @Apellosine @durandal @shamwow @Alive @IndigoCat @witchcraft @Vanitas @arcaneidolriots @Kaitii @RoseOfGehenna @smileytechie @Nemora @SleepyNightify @BlueRampion @Stasha @snowy @Ickyrus @Yin @Trickilicky @Heathers @Myrrien @Vesperupus @rooty @LucidDreams @CrazyassBat @Asgore @heronfoot @Renoki @squidragon @pooses @Abril @InfinityLlama @lemecrazy @haikwoshevo @Velociraptor42 @Steel @corvidus @Ganymede @Siopilos @Bioslice @Ambitious @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @alliegator @myths @SilverS @ShadowRising @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @burningdarkfire @MasterBlox101 @EifiCopper @Meredith44 @Gibby @deerfawn @ShiroiYoukai @Saru @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @asterope @Imani @Masumi @Dalison @Vendetta @Kaletah @Wirenth @Unthymely @pikachu1225 @theroiprocepios @Insouciant @Aloice @kaaoqi @Cipheres @lightly @mochimajuru @Rifter @Pecha @FairyArmadillo @Nabesima @flamyfox @hat17 @pjoenix @FlareSolaire @Thunderbird21 @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @Takora @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Xotis @Icicle16 @mummy @Astraya @Akal @thefrogg @yumejia @SharkButt @Bluetadamore @ShadesofCyan @SorbetKing @Pandacow @Vaihdokas @Veevi @BitterTea @KameTurtle @aphasia @Fujo @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @aleksa77 @FWD @hayum @arach @Darkdragonfiend @Mangusto @CakeOn @Izuna @biqua @Xtal @Evarinya @Amphiptere @Dragonlaird @Dis @Savior @Clavicado @Meias @Noxeryrs @Quake @samwise @rubyredtan @Narif @juawia @Mystyic @Lynn1 @BladesFire @Dragondrop @AbysmalGrace @Aalto @karilara @surskitty @Pianist @Murasaki @kazay @briteoctopus @somnolentcypress @aecasia @WildFlora @Cryptic @Maye @Riko @GreenTaleTeller @Galaxtic @Shoyou @Toothiana @Bhelryss @ixia @Ladyrenee @Malafunfun @Hyracia @wrobles4 @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @Aristiana @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @judiama @RocketGrunt @skysamba @Resirose @LilBlueSapling @Actaeon @Mikisama @PeacefulBliss @tompollicle @PepChamp @Kalistys @Lugiagirl98 @BabylonsFall @kikay @Mercendia @Jazz @Lemonsinasoup @Jaye @OverlordFreya @RenegadeTalonz @WickedHorror @Mookzilla @Jinkx @Dussty @SouthFarthing @Deme @cliones @Survivors @Athexreh @ryou @CatCuriosity @Malis @Chiptunehero @moosesushi @RayFisch @NowViewing @Chants @Rascality @Oszs @warriorofaces @thesecontexts @Silence @Rubisco @Founder @jamaesi @Sinfirmitas @IceyPuffin @Oriel @Spassow @shortkeike @Safirien @Katreal @christina @Kikatzu @Rinibun @lightenvee @MystriDragon @Circustry @ccccctk @Cerys @Empyreal @miuaki @IanLeStraud @angsthound @bringmeataco @theresilence @godspeed @Meghan @Zelai @leeedea @Vaze @Myrkskog @SirLeafheart @Blod @TigerRocky @SirArchimedes @Erendira @apis @ccccctk @FauveNox @kriseis @Xemriss @Ultima @Maybels @Chemistry @Tria91 @boxparts @Katalist @LionMagnus @Juyoung @Heliopunk @ccccctk @TribalDragon @Sassicide @Luunai @everynne @Kairo @JackMorrison @LanthanumIridium @Nidanasi @mus @Curio @haxure @Cirruss @Cindercate @Lytic @wintercovers @Bonetrousel @PaintingFlowers @Yay @birdfairy @GabrielReyes @Gallim @awaicu @raxyl @Enekokoro @BlueRampion @Venneris @Nepkitty @EmiT @Hexephra @Faustien @Disanxian @Obscaenus @Mary @Oakwick @Darkmekmon @Velsim @Ichamo @meonox @ThirtyOne @FrostkingDemetri @Jekanth @Airis @OverlordFreya @fluffballofdoom @DeadlyInformant @Darlnim @Raire @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Nymphalidae @Dreadnoughtus @sorai @lexarex @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @Kizmetto @Dartrix @Synchros @bel @Godspeed @RoxyWolf @Duchess @Xotis @Tria91 @Maila @veevi @Acencia @Nuriya @Hoku @Helva @TheflyingTypO @Lynchly @Emmahaa @butcherbaby @RoxyWolf @eateries @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @WDGaster @GlowPen @Volve @Gretel @Arrakis @Isidora @Allocen @arian @Maye @BlackMistress @TreeIsMetaphor @Artesia @LadyRenee @houseteeth @Bluedragon @World @roymbrog @MollyMerula @KingofSwords @Nahiri @aevios @RRHepburn @Killunia @Vendetta @qew23 @LegHorse @peanutbutt56 @Boundingfeather @keydotzip @theroiprocepios @Lonin @Carthasis @pioff @Cryptozoolo @hemotypewriter @Wirenth @InkyBrush @Aruakhal @Cryptic @Splattershot @Raydioactive @Chaimellow @Ysdaar @PrinceOfStorms @nightmischief @Eve @MadDucks @Phecat @Valeguard @aelith @saltyscone @Gem4567 @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @styracosaurus @ashenhartkrie @Zayev @Ranuja @Cryptic @Rochambeau @Prelude @vely @Tigenki @Scavenging @CanisMajoris @Veevi @Nimphy @OrionPax @Twiggies @Aava @Maddiebird @Sharkbutt @amberwing @iodine @Touhou @Mudguts @PhantomDaVinci @ixia @Nevaka @KaidaMoon @Pieeee @Meloetta @selenomancy @baelistair @hexadecimal @Pandademic @yoosung @Prelude @frizzchan @ExpectInsanity @greyyourwarden @ibook @Whimzica @Akal @chocomonster @pedroinboxfort @IanLeStraud @Emmahaa @Snowkitsu @CosmicSummer @SirArchimedes @KH3 @PlushyRobot @dilselim @Gravekeeper @HorseCrazy @cutinstincts @Touming @Asobi @Suntouched @PharahRaptor @WeyrLeader @artillerychick @Peacekeeper @World @BandedLake @kumoko @Edge @treesponge @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Jaye @BombSwan @irithyll @Eagles @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @SoullessARMY @cosmicConundrum @Moonlace @Rosoidela @graphicmacaroon @Brea @Moristian @Rafflesie @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @AwkwardAngel @Apothecaria @nemodave @SevenEggs @ClockworkOctopus @Minstri @CorneliaR @deviantdoge @BloodSentry @daintyboots @Dalison @SoullessARMY @Erithuet @InHeritent @Kalistys @CatTangle @cgilly @Smokeybunny @Winterdreary @Aerinsol @EmanatingAurora @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @Celine @Ellapinky @Noirist @SabreRose @seragakisei @Dishonor @Effervessa @Malurus @DawnRavenclaw @Naem @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Veracity @Moonlace @comette @Alraune @Journey @SomethingWitty @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @RocketGrunt @Mupfel @feverking @Cov @KaelaByte @Kin @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @lightningpelt @Fukii @WolfprintsSC @Gwendolyn @Ythequeris @Rangiku @Solackno @GabuGabu @Limelight @oilux @alexicyn @Choi @Addmon @Saraku @DiamondElephant @Duskflame @Dragondrop @Deana @Cethosia @Valolaire @scarletskyz @Sagittarium @FlufferLover @astroprojection @Watercolour @SpookyClockwork @Ffeion @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @Ambitious @oilux @brdey @shibadog @RenegadeTalonz @ShinyTyrantrum @smokingponies @Watercolour @Rest @Beltaguise @Faustien @Alstroemeria @ToxicE @Syceris @Lunakitty @toxipraline @TheDragonsQueen @BlazeWolf @Emordnilap @Tsugumi @Erithuet @Gyropilot @Bekuno @GrumpyCatlover @Priorknight @Alstroemeria @Steamplonk @loststarship @oilux @Sprite @MrFrenchFrybrows @Watercolour @FallingStar275 @Apotheca @Santoryu @dragonNMR @rotdeer @Tidybunny @Impy @Scuzz @corvid @Hawkbeckfire @Orchestre @Rascus @cosmicConundrum @Hevnoraak @Starrlight @Ouinoc @Niklia @Ketchum @everynne @mistystep @littlesong4 @Xirei @pikachan412 @marropo @Apfelobst @mip @Tomatotwin @Taerar @Pripyat @Entei236 @Izuna @avianAnnihilator @MadaMada @ffgrape @Pleasant @Erithuet @quilliper @lyttlekytten @Akesari @Lawful @Comic1Sans @SarcasticHawke @uniquelykenn @Meloetta @Lissard @nutmilkie @BlackStatic @Sayla @DragonDraws @murmur21 @Starsoul @professorpig @Allysun @Buffykiev @SkyDancer10 @Archsage @rattus @NowViewing @pixiejen @Taiyou @NuclearFudge @Sotku @putri @Jecai @Farvel @limeypie @rowdy @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Mustahsin @Cheshly @Kymris @Panderz @RaynixAura @Sharkra @Blushunt @yum @ToxicCosmos[/size] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cg_nyTj-9Jk-0RoHUSW7vJ7KfX0EyFZHghbffhCe7QA/htmlview?pli=1#gid=2061380835][img]http://i.imgur.com/PlHPRQ4.png[/img][/url] [/center]
MY PINGS

@Gainstrive @WhiteMantis @Mousetail @haikwoshevo @Uniformshark @corvidus @Founder @Ookamiotoko @Jazz @Niharike @UKthewhitewolf @mus @koipatches @Handsome @Faileas @smileytechie @Ashaine

G.A.S.P PINGS

Please click here for updated general accent and skin pinglists!

Keywords selected: Guardian F, Accents, fire flight, scales, warm colors

@IAmStillATestAccount @Lnception @Jaypaw @Fujoshi @Parad0xxy @SweetEkk0 @Ziselmaki @SerenityBreeze @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Carnivore @Banjo @Mezzo @YoshiyaKiryu @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @Natorei @ljusclara @Bromjunaar @velvetpaws @Gilan @Lamia @xxace @dualscepters @Plushstiel @Alestrius @Serpens @Weenyah @Irarina @FireflyRhapsody @BatCatization @Clifftop @Airis @Venax @Emordnilap @TheDwarfQueen @KittyAoba @wildewinged @Micheru @KCGallows @Kitiara @ZeroAerie @triska @Maila @TsarinaTorment @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @Kyrislian @Yaevinn @Yoda @BurntEmber @Soupy @chespin @Sykona @Itsy @reliquiaen @Mycologist @Zilleniose @Siaur @Niharike @penantiomers @straekitty @mochimajuru @Kardi @kkertas @Tobias @Lililira @briar @Krin @Apellosine @durandal @shamwow @Alive @IndigoCat @witchcraft @Vanitas @arcaneidolriots @Kaitii @RoseOfGehenna @smileytechie @Nemora @SleepyNightify @BlueRampion @Stasha @snowy @Ickyrus @Yin @Trickilicky @Heathers @Myrrien @Vesperupus @rooty @LucidDreams @CrazyassBat @Asgore @heronfoot @Renoki @squidragon @pooses @Abril @InfinityLlama @lemecrazy @haikwoshevo @Velociraptor42 @Steel @corvidus @Ganymede @Siopilos @Bioslice @Ambitious @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @alliegator @myths @SilverS @ShadowRising @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @burningdarkfire @MasterBlox101 @EifiCopper @Meredith44 @Gibby @deerfawn @ShiroiYoukai @Saru @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @asterope @Imani @Masumi @Dalison @Vendetta @Kaletah @Wirenth @Unthymely @pikachu1225 @theroiprocepios @Insouciant @Aloice @kaaoqi @Cipheres @lightly @mochimajuru @Rifter @Pecha @FairyArmadillo @Nabesima @flamyfox @hat17 @pjoenix @FlareSolaire @Thunderbird21 @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @Takora @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Xotis @Icicle16 @mummy @Astraya @Akal @thefrogg @yumejia @SharkButt @Bluetadamore @ShadesofCyan @SorbetKing @Pandacow @Vaihdokas @Veevi @BitterTea @KameTurtle @aphasia @Fujo @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @aleksa77 @FWD @hayum @arach @Darkdragonfiend @Mangusto @CakeOn @Izuna @biqua @Xtal @Evarinya @Amphiptere @Dragonlaird @Dis @Savior @Clavicado @Meias @Noxeryrs @Quake @samwise @rubyredtan @Narif @juawia @Mystyic @Lynn1 @BladesFire @Dragondrop @AbysmalGrace @Aalto @karilara @surskitty @Pianist @Murasaki @kazay @briteoctopus @somnolentcypress @aecasia @WildFlora @Cryptic @Maye @Riko @GreenTaleTeller @Galaxtic @Shoyou @Toothiana @Bhelryss @ixia @Ladyrenee @Malafunfun @Hyracia @wrobles4 @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @Aristiana @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @judiama @RocketGrunt @skysamba @Resirose @LilBlueSapling @Actaeon @Mikisama @PeacefulBliss @tompollicle @PepChamp @Kalistys @Lugiagirl98 @BabylonsFall @kikay @Mercendia @Jazz @Lemonsinasoup @Jaye @OverlordFreya @RenegadeTalonz @WickedHorror @Mookzilla @Jinkx @Dussty @SouthFarthing @Deme @cliones @Survivors @Athexreh @ryou @CatCuriosity @Malis @Chiptunehero @moosesushi @RayFisch @NowViewing @Chants @Rascality @Oszs @warriorofaces @thesecontexts @Silence @Rubisco @Founder @jamaesi @Sinfirmitas @IceyPuffin @Oriel @Spassow @shortkeike @Safirien @Katreal @christina @Kikatzu @Rinibun @lightenvee @MystriDragon @Circustry @ccccctk @Cerys @Empyreal @miuaki @IanLeStraud @angsthound @bringmeataco @theresilence @godspeed @Meghan @Zelai @leeedea @Vaze @Myrkskog @SirLeafheart @Blod @TigerRocky @SirArchimedes @Erendira @apis @ccccctk @FauveNox @kriseis @Xemriss @Ultima @Maybels @Chemistry @Tria91 @boxparts @Katalist @LionMagnus @Juyoung @Heliopunk @ccccctk @TribalDragon @Sassicide @Luunai @everynne @Kairo @JackMorrison @LanthanumIridium @Nidanasi @mus @Curio @haxure @Cirruss @Cindercate @Lytic @wintercovers @Bonetrousel @PaintingFlowers @Yay @birdfairy @GabrielReyes @Gallim @awaicu @raxyl @Enekokoro @BlueRampion @Venneris @Nepkitty @EmiT @Hexephra @Faustien @Disanxian @Obscaenus @Mary @Oakwick @Darkmekmon @Velsim @Ichamo @meonox @ThirtyOne @FrostkingDemetri @Jekanth @Airis @OverlordFreya @fluffballofdoom @DeadlyInformant @Darlnim @Raire @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Nymphalidae @Dreadnoughtus @sorai @lexarex @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @Kizmetto @Dartrix @Synchros @bel @Godspeed @RoxyWolf @Duchess @Xotis @Tria91 @Maila @veevi @Acencia @Nuriya @Hoku @Helva @TheflyingTypO @Lynchly @Emmahaa @butcherbaby @RoxyWolf @eateries @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @WDGaster @GlowPen @Volve @Gretel @Arrakis @Isidora @Allocen @arian @Maye @BlackMistress @TreeIsMetaphor @Artesia @LadyRenee @houseteeth @Bluedragon @World @roymbrog @MollyMerula @KingofSwords @Nahiri @aevios @RRHepburn @Killunia @Vendetta @qew23 @LegHorse @peanutbutt56 @Boundingfeather @keydotzip @theroiprocepios @Lonin @Carthasis @pioff @Cryptozoolo @hemotypewriter @Wirenth @InkyBrush @Aruakhal @Cryptic @Splattershot @Raydioactive @Chaimellow @Ysdaar @PrinceOfStorms @nightmischief @Eve @MadDucks @Phecat @Valeguard @aelith @saltyscone @Gem4567 @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @styracosaurus @ashenhartkrie @Zayev @Ranuja @Cryptic @Rochambeau @Prelude @vely @Tigenki @Scavenging @CanisMajoris @Veevi @Nimphy @OrionPax @Twiggies @Aava @Maddiebird @Sharkbutt @amberwing @iodine @Touhou @Mudguts @PhantomDaVinci @ixia @Nevaka @KaidaMoon @Pieeee @Meloetta @selenomancy @baelistair @hexadecimal @Pandademic @yoosung @Prelude @frizzchan @ExpectInsanity @greyyourwarden @ibook @Whimzica @Akal @chocomonster @pedroinboxfort @IanLeStraud @Emmahaa @Snowkitsu @CosmicSummer @SirArchimedes @KH3 @PlushyRobot @dilselim @Gravekeeper @HorseCrazy @cutinstincts @Touming @Asobi @Suntouched @PharahRaptor @WeyrLeader @artillerychick @Peacekeeper @World @BandedLake @kumoko @Edge @treesponge @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Jaye @BombSwan @irithyll @Eagles @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @SoullessARMY @cosmicConundrum @Moonlace @Rosoidela @graphicmacaroon @Brea @Moristian @Rafflesie @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @AwkwardAngel @Apothecaria @nemodave @SevenEggs @ClockworkOctopus @Minstri @CorneliaR @deviantdoge @BloodSentry @daintyboots @Dalison @SoullessARMY @Erithuet @InHeritent @Kalistys @CatTangle @cgilly @Smokeybunny @Winterdreary @Aerinsol @EmanatingAurora @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @Celine @Ellapinky @Noirist @SabreRose @seragakisei @Dishonor @Effervessa @Malurus @DawnRavenclaw @Naem @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Veracity @Moonlace @comette @Alraune @Journey @SomethingWitty @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @RocketGrunt @Mupfel @feverking @Cov @KaelaByte @Kin @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @lightningpelt @Fukii @WolfprintsSC @Gwendolyn @Ythequeris @Rangiku @Solackno @GabuGabu @Limelight @oilux @alexicyn @Choi @Addmon @Saraku @DiamondElephant @Duskflame @Dragondrop @Deana @Cethosia @Valolaire @scarletskyz @Sagittarium @FlufferLover @astroprojection @Watercolour @SpookyClockwork @Ffeion @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @Ambitious @oilux @brdey @shibadog @RenegadeTalonz @ShinyTyrantrum @smokingponies @Watercolour @Rest @Beltaguise @Faustien @Alstroemeria @ToxicE @Syceris @Lunakitty @toxipraline @TheDragonsQueen @BlazeWolf @Emordnilap @Tsugumi @Erithuet @Gyropilot @Bekuno @GrumpyCatlover @Priorknight @Alstroemeria @Steamplonk @loststarship @oilux @Sprite @MrFrenchFrybrows @Watercolour @FallingStar275 @Apotheca @Santoryu @dragonNMR @rotdeer @Tidybunny @Impy @Scuzz @corvid @Hawkbeckfire @Orchestre @Rascus @cosmicConundrum @Hevnoraak @Starrlight @Ouinoc @Niklia @Ketchum @everynne @mistystep @littlesong4 @Xirei @pikachan412 @marropo @Apfelobst @mip @Tomatotwin @Taerar @Pripyat @Entei236 @Izuna @avianAnnihilator @MadaMada @ffgrape @Pleasant @Erithuet @quilliper @lyttlekytten @Akesari @Lawful @Comic1Sans @SarcasticHawke @uniquelykenn @Meloetta @Lissard @nutmilkie @BlackStatic @Sayla @DragonDraws @murmur21 @Starsoul @professorpig @Allysun @Buffykiev @SkyDancer10 @Archsage @rattus @NowViewing @pixiejen @Taiyou @NuclearFudge @Sotku @putri @Jecai @Farvel @limeypie @rowdy @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Mustahsin @Cheshly @Kymris @Panderz @RaynixAura @Sharkra @Blushunt @yum @ToxicCosmos

PlHPRQ4.png
RFX4miZ.png
@Lackluster

I'd like a slot for Lava Born F! And a copy for males if you reprint c:
@Lackluster

I'd like a slot for Lava Born F! And a copy for males if you reprint c:
M2Zz7wd.png
@Lackluster
Ooh this looks nice! Slot please
@Lackluster
Ooh this looks nice! Slot please
RC5SSqp.gif fDnQl8B.gif
@Kaitii - no problem! adding :D

@LegHorse - adding you!
@Kaitii - no problem! adding :D

@LegHorse - adding you!
RFX4miZ.png
@Buffykiev - AW I'm sorry! tbf I feel bad releasing it during an event, I love female guardians so much I know ur pain ;;
@Buffykiev - AW I'm sorry! tbf I feel bad releasing it during an event, I love female guardians so much I know ur pain ;;
RFX4miZ.png
@Lackluster

I'd like to have a slot for lava born for female guardian
@Lackluster

I'd like to have a slot for lava born for female guardian
hJNGZFZ.png
@Darkdragonfiend - added!
@Darkdragonfiend - added!
RFX4miZ.png
@Lackluster Thanks for the ping! I'll take a slot for Lavaborn Female.
@Lackluster Thanks for the ping! I'll take a slot for Lavaborn Female.
HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

Always happy to host for food / junk apparel / Baldwin
materials when I have space!
LOR2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6