Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Tig and Mezz's Accents!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@Meyoline
Got you added!

@hemotypewriter
Hello! Thank you for the heads up. Both Tig (the actual artist) and I have looked over this accent and can confirm that it doesn't actually go outside of the original Gaoler silhouette and just uses the Gnarlhorns as reference. So there shouldn't be any issue with it passing!

Should any issue come up though that full blocks the release of this accent, all preorders will be refunded.
@Meyoline
Got you added!

@hemotypewriter
Hello! Thank you for the heads up. Both Tig (the actual artist) and I have looked over this accent and can confirm that it doesn't actually go outside of the original Gaoler silhouette and just uses the Gnarlhorns as reference. So there shouldn't be any issue with it passing!

Should any issue come up though that full blocks the release of this accent, all preorders will be refunded.
tumblr_o9n7ihpGGx1u1gqv0o1_500.png
@Mezzo so the brown horns and such are just for modelling, yes? I really wish you could color those line breaking terts in but it just doesnt seem possible with the rules we have.
@Mezzo so the brown horns and such are just for modelling, yes? I really wish you could color those line breaking terts in but it just doesnt seem possible with the rules we have.
skinshop_button.pngforum_button.pngChunkyCoatlkadere.png
@Mezzo Hi there! There's a shelved skin I'm interested in - I don't think I can afford it yet, but in the near future - but I'm curious how much it would cost to get it printed, so I can save up for it? I know the post says a blueprint + fee, but I'm wondering what the fee would be?

It's for reference!

Thanks! :)
@Mezzo Hi there! There's a shelved skin I'm interested in - I don't think I can afford it yet, but in the near future - but I'm curious how much it would cost to get it printed, so I can save up for it? I know the post says a blueprint + fee, but I'm wondering what the fee would be?

It's for reference!

Thanks! :)
@Mezzo Ah, I understand now! Thanks. In that, could you put me down for a treasure slot of Sleepy Friend?
@Mezzo Ah, I understand now! Thanks. In that, could you put me down for a treasure slot of Sleepy Friend?
@Mustielsen
Yup, the slightly tinted brown Gnarlhorns are just for modeling. The horns that will actually be present will be your Gaoler Gnarlhorns. And agreed, though I understand why the present rules are in place since it would be such a massive undertaking to have tertiary restricted accents.

@Ashandra
Thank you for your interest! Since Kelp Keeper is a skin that fee is 850g!

@hemotypewriter
I would be happy to! You're added!
@Mustielsen
Yup, the slightly tinted brown Gnarlhorns are just for modeling. The horns that will actually be present will be your Gaoler Gnarlhorns. And agreed, though I understand why the present rules are in place since it would be such a massive undertaking to have tertiary restricted accents.

@Ashandra

@hemotypewriter
I would be happy to! You're added!
[quote name="Mezzo" date="2019-09-08 21:42:46" ] @Ashandra Thank you for your interest! Since Kelp Keeper is a skin that fee is 850g! [/quote] Okay, so that would be 2000g for the skin blueprint and then a fee of 850g, for a grand total of 2850g. Perfect, thanks! I'll start saving up now and reach out to you guys when I have it. :)
Mezzo wrote on 2019-09-08 21:42:46:
@Ashandra

Okay, so that would be 2000g for the skin blueprint and then a fee of 850g, for a grand total of 2850g. Perfect, thanks! I'll start saving up now and reach out to you guys when I have it. :)
@Mezzo slot for sleepy friend please :3
@Mezzo slot for sleepy friend please :3
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Mezzo i'd like one slot for faerie garbs please!
@Mezzo i'd like one slot for faerie garbs please!
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@Narif @epher
Got you both added to your respective lists!
@Narif @epher
Got you both added to your respective lists!
Hi All and Happy Starfall! Apologizes for the late response, I got hit hard with life this week.

@Mercerd @Keyina @MalisVitterfolk @Raptorgrrl @Narif @Meyoline (T)
We got enough orders for Sleepy Friend! If you could please send payment to me via a 1-Way CR or PM, once all payments are in we'll be able to submit the run!

@tompollicle @Weredogalism @epher
Unfortunately we did not get enough orders to run Faerie Garbs to submit an order, so we're going to have to cancel that pre-order at this time. If you're really keen about getting a copy we'd be happy to order it at the price of a blueprint + 500g. Either way thank you all for your interest!
Hi All and Happy Starfall! Apologizes for the late response, I got hit hard with life this week.

@Mercerd @Keyina @MalisVitterfolk @Raptorgrrl @Narif @Meyoline (T)
We got enough orders for Sleepy Friend! If you could please send payment to me via a 1-Way CR or PM, once all payments are in we'll be able to submit the run!

@tompollicle @Weredogalism @epher
Unfortunately we did not get enough orders to run Faerie Garbs to submit an order, so we're going to have to cancel that pre-order at this time. If you're really keen about getting a copy we'd be happy to order it at the price of a blueprint + 500g. Either way thank you all for your interest!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38