Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Tig and Mezz's Accents!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@Mezzo Hi, I'd love to get a slot :)
@Mezzo Hi, I'd love to get a slot :)
v0bd3FH.png
@Samidare

Sorry for the delay! Added you to the list!
@Samidare

Sorry for the delay! Added you to the list!
tumblr_o9n7ihpGGx1u1gqv0o1_500.png
@@Tiguidou
Are there any copies available for Ancient Prowler ?
@@Tiguidou
Are there any copies available for Ancient Prowler ?
Lichtdrache.gif
@Norion

Hello! Responding for Tig here since this shop as a whole is actually managed by me.

Ancient Prowler is a single copy custom accent specifically made for their Gaoler, Lilian. As such, there are no plans to publically print or distribute that coloration at this time. A public recolor may be released in the future however.
@Norion

Hello! Responding for Tig here since this shop as a whole is actually managed by me.

Ancient Prowler is a single copy custom accent specifically made for their Gaoler, Lilian. As such, there are no plans to publically print or distribute that coloration at this time. A public recolor may be released in the future however.
I'm really interested in suntouched seeker for the female gaoler, am I too late? I didn't realize you were doing reprints

@mezzo

should I be pinging you? I just really want to make sure If I missed my chance to get it
I'm really interested in suntouched seeker for the female gaoler, am I too late? I didn't realize you were doing reprints

@mezzo

should I be pinging you? I just really want to make sure If I missed my chance to get it
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
@mezzo ?
@mezzo ?
FR +0
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
@likely6

Hello! Apologize for not responding earlier, had a really hectic night and morning. There is still open spots on the first run so I can definitely add you! I'll be pinging for payment on that first run shortly!
@likely6

Hello! Apologize for not responding earlier, had a really hectic night and morning. There is still open spots on the first run so I can definitely add you! I'll be pinging for payment on that first run shortly!
@likeacliche @Hawlucha @xenontrioxide @Samidare @likely6
@Meyoline

We got enough people for a run! Which is awesome! If you all could send payment over ASAP we can get the run submitted! As a reminder a copy is 600g or 540kt for those that opted into a treasure slot.
@likeacliche @Hawlucha @xenontrioxide @Samidare @likely6
@Meyoline

We got enough people for a run! Which is awesome! If you all could send payment over ASAP we can get the run submitted! As a reminder a copy is 600g or 540kt for those that opted into a treasure slot.
@mezzo aw sweet! I'll be sending that CR over right now
@mezzo aw sweet! I'll be sending that CR over right now
FR +0
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
@Mezzo Heyo :D I was interested in having a copy of Accent: Fluorescent Shaman reprinted. Just to confirm, how much would the fee be for that, and do you prefer that both the blueprint and the fee be sent via PM or CR? Thank you!
@Mezzo Heyo :D I was interested in having a copy of Accent: Fluorescent Shaman reprinted. Just to confirm, how much would the fee be for that, and do you prefer that both the blueprint and the fee be sent via PM or CR? Thank you!
EGjlGzP.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38