Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Diseased by Neglect(Copies available!)
1 2 3 4 5
[center]Round one has been submitted and arrived this morning!! :D I currently have 3 copies available to sell, and they're 500g! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/df87/f/2017/312/0/0/ror_entry_judging_size_by_rahkali-dbt4q1n.png[/img] [skin=24683][skin=24683][skin=24683] If you have a copy and put it on one of your dragons, let me know and I can showcase it here! :D Sesha's Pennywise [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36969519] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/369696/36969519_350.png[/img] [/url] On another note, I kinda sorta want to start making skins more often so if anyone has tips or knows a good guide on setting up a shop, I would really appreciate it! :')
Round one has been submitted and arrived this morning!! :D I currently have 3 copies available to sell, and they're 500g!

ror_entry_judging_size_by_rahkali-dbt4q1n.png

If you have a copy and put it on one of your dragons, let me know and I can showcase it here! :D

Sesha's Pennywise

36969519_350.png

On another note, I kinda sorta want to start making skins more often so if anyone has tips or knows a good guide on setting up a shop, I would really appreciate it! :')
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali

I really want it but I have like 270 gems right now and I don't have actual money to buy more gems ;A; It would take me forever to get it to 500 gems that I am sure you will be asking for...

But I really want it, seriously, it's just, perfect... Would you maybe be interested in a mix of gems and some retired stuff that you could maybe sell well? Or I will try to find someone to buy my retired stuff, somehow... I'm so sorry, I really want it ;A;

(Also, how dare they not pick your entry! D:<)
@Rahkali

I really want it but I have like 270 gems right now and I don't have actual money to buy more gems ;A; It would take me forever to get it to 500 gems that I am sure you will be asking for...

But I really want it, seriously, it's just, perfect... Would you maybe be interested in a mix of gems and some retired stuff that you could maybe sell well? Or I will try to find someone to buy my retired stuff, somehow... I'm so sorry, I really want it ;A;

(Also, how dare they not pick your entry! D:<)
water.gif --- she/her
FR +9
working adult
@Sesha

Gosh I seriously appreciate it <3
Ok so.. I can put you down as a mixed slot and you can pay with a mix of gems and other things, I don't mind at all! ^v^ I don't know if I'll even get five people interested, but in any case, you've got time if you want to try selling stuff! If that doesn't work in the end, mixed is perfectly fine~
Do you want me to put you down for the mixed slot? c: (Just making sure before I do without confirming lol)
@Sesha

Gosh I seriously appreciate it <3
Ok so.. I can put you down as a mixed slot and you can pay with a mix of gems and other things, I don't mind at all! ^v^ I don't know if I'll even get five people interested, but in any case, you've got time if you want to try selling stuff! If that doesn't work in the end, mixed is perfectly fine~
Do you want me to put you down for the mixed slot? c: (Just making sure before I do without confirming lol)

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali

OMG YES PLEASE AND THANK YOU! <3 <3 <3

You have no idea how happy you just made me, you are an angel ;A;

(I am so gonna have that "It" inspired dragon *3*)
@Rahkali

OMG YES PLEASE AND THANK YOU! <3 <3 <3

You have no idea how happy you just made me, you are an angel ;A;

(I am so gonna have that "It" inspired dragon *3*)
water.gif --- she/her
FR +9
working adult
@Rahkali - I'd love to preorder one, but I'm also super broke, and saving up for the upcoming Secret Santa. If I can get 500g spare I'll definately come back to get it though, it fits a planned dragon I have really well~

Also, don't be like me when I opened slots for a rejected festival skin, use GASP as well! I noticed not everyone answers to pings despite showing interest in the discussion thread.. :c
@Rahkali - I'd love to preorder one, but I'm also super broke, and saving up for the upcoming Secret Santa. If I can get 500g spare I'll definately come back to get it though, it fits a planned dragon I have really well~

Also, don't be like me when I opened slots for a rejected festival skin, use GASP as well! I noticed not everyone answers to pings despite showing interest in the discussion thread.. :c
QYzhmAi.png
Oh yes because pinglists do exist whoops This RoR reject accent is why you were pinged! Sorry for any mispings, or inconveniences ;-; [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/8692/f/2017/288/b/8/ror_entry_bigger_2_by_rahkali-dbqqmz0.png[/img] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cg_nyTj-9Jk-0RoHUSW7vJ7KfX0EyFZHghbffhCe7QA/edit#gid=2061380835]Please click here for updated general accent and skin pinglists![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Guardian M, Accents, limited, festival, body horror, bones/skeleton, creepy/horror, halloween, horror, plague flight[br][br][size=1]@IAmStillATestAccount @Lnception @handsome @Jaypaw @Fujoshi @Parad0xxy @DarklightRaven @SweetEkk0 @Ziselmaki @SerenityBreeze @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @Carnivore @Banjo @YoshiyaKiryu @PandragonsBox @ljusclara @Bromjunaar @Condor @Lamia @dualscepters @Serpens @Irarina @FireflyRhapsody @BatCatization @Clifftop @TheDwarfQueen @KittyAoba @wildewinged @Micheru @Maila @TsarinaTorment @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @Kyrislian @Yaevinn @Yoda @Soupy @chespin @Itsy @starsystems @Niharike @straekitty @Kardi @Serpede @Krin @Apellosine @durandal @Sourdeer @shamwow @Alive @NeonSharpies @IndigoCat @Cron @witchcraft @Vanitas @rocketgirl2 @arcaneidolriots @LordMalak @Kaitii @RoseOfGehenna @smileytechie @ruirea @Nemora @SleepyNightify @Stasha @snowy @Inoue @Ickyrus @Yin @Trickilicky @Heathers @Vesperupus @rooty @LucidDreams @CrazyassBat @Asgore @heronfoot @Renoki @pooses @Abril @InfinityLlama @lemecrazy @haikwoshevo @Velociraptor42 @Steel @corvidus @Siopilos @Bioslice @delightfuliza @Ambitious @ThisIsGospel @Velsim @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Vulpen @myths @SilverS @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @MasterBlox101 @Gibby @ShiroiYoukai @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @Imani @Masumi @Vendetta @Unthymely @theroiprocepios @Insouciant @jockey @kaaoqi @surfingpikachu @ShinigamiLeaf @lightly @Pecha @FairyArmadillo @Nabesima @Reborn @Katalist @flamyfox @Candace @pjoenix @FlareSolaire @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Xotis @Icicle16 @Astraya @Akal @thefrogg @yumejia @SharkButt @Bluetadamore @SorbetKing @Pandacow @Veevi @CandyPrincess @BitterTea @KameTurtle @aphasia @Fujo @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @FWD @arach @Darkdragonfiend @Mangusto @CakeOn @Vovina @biqua @Evarinya @Amphiptere @Dragonlaird @Clavicado @Noxeryrs @Hawkfeather @Quake @samwise @rubyredtan @Narif @thecatsred @wobbitt @Lynn1 @Dragondrop @AbysmalGrace @karilara @Shuffluffalo @kazay @briteoctopus @somnolentcypress @aecasia @Cryptic @Maye @Archfiend @Toothiana @KaidaMoon @ixia @Hyracia @LhiannanSidhe @Aristiana @gotw3 @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @RocketGrunt @skysamba @Resirose @PeacefulBliss @tompollicle @Lugiagirl98 @Bunnykins @BabylonsFall @hybris @SoullessRogue @kikay @Mercendia @RationalParanoia @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @WickedHorror @Mookzilla @Leenanishere @bandit1971 @Jinkx @Dussty @cliones @Survivors @Athexreh @ryou @Malis @Chiptunehero @moosesushi @RayFisch @NowViewing @Chants @Traidy @warriorofaces @thesecontexts @Silence @Rubisco @jamaesi @Sinfirmitas @IceyPuffin @Oriel @Spassow @Safirien @christina @Kikatzu @Rinibun @Hootsewers @lightenvee @MystriDragon @Circustry @ccccctk @Cerys @Empyreal @miuaki @angsthound @bringmeataco @jbapple @godspeed @Meghan @Zelai @leeedea @Vaze @Peacekeeper @SirLeafheart @Synchros @Blod @MafiaVamp @KatGrimm @koujakward @LittlestDragon @apis @Slee @ccccctk @FauveNox @Shian @Shian @World @DarkOwl @Xemriss @Kelenthe @Ultima @mumtup @GalenIndoran @Maybels @boxparts @banjo @Katalist @LionMagnus @Juyoung @ccccctk @TribalDragon @Sassicide @Vallux @Luunai @ashenhartkrie @Kairo @JackMorrison @LanthanumIridium @Menghuancat @mus @Curio @haxure @Cirruss @stormydanish @Cindercate @wintercovers @Bonetrousel @PaintingFlowers @Yay @birdfairy @GabrielReyes @Gallim @awaicu @raxyl @Bianchajo @Enekokoro @Nepkitty @absolmon @StormBerserker @octobre @Disanxian @Obscaenus @Faileas @Mary @Cheshires @Oakwick @Darkmekmon @Velsim @kaidamoon @meonox @ThirtyOne @FrostkingDemetri @Airis @copiousPeplom @OverlordFreya @fluffballofdoom @DeadlyInformant @Raire @Athexreh @Nymphalidae @Pained @sorai @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @FairyoftheMoon @Kizmetto @Dartrix @Synchros @bel @Godspeed @RoxyWolf @Crota @Xotis @Maila @veevi @Acencia @Nuriya @Helva @Lynchly @Emmahaa @Cherubim @RJWolf @butcherbaby @butcherbaby @RoxyWolf @Shishiru @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @WDGaster @Volve @Gretel @Septicaemic @Arrakis @Isidora @arian @Maye @BlackMistress @Goldenstorm @Sakuraa @Artesia @StormDragon21 @Lae @World @RRHepburn @Vendetta @Airaly @qew23 @LegHorse @peanutbutt56 @theroiprocepios @Lonin @pioff @Cryptozoolo @Ririterasu @Wirenth @InkyBrush @Aruakhal @Cryptic @Splattershot @Raydioactive @Chaimellow @Ysdaar @Nanosaur @nightmischief @Eve @MadDucks @BrandendDraak @Phecat @Otrera @aelith @mistysteel @Gem4567 @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @styracosaurus @Zayev @Ranuja @Cryptic @Rochambeau @Prelude @vely @Krookodiles @Veevi @Giarella @Nimphy @Touhou @OrionPax @Twiggies @Aava @Maddiebird @Sharkbutt @amberwing @Touhou @ixia @KaidaMoon @Meloetta @selenomancy @Turnaboutkid @Perseidas @hexadecimal @Pandademic @yoosung @frizzchan @ExpectInsanity @greyyourwarden @ibook @Whimzica @Akal @chocomonster @IanLeStraud @Emmahaa @CosmicSummer @KH3 @PlushyRobot @Gravekeeper @Astrologian @cutinstincts @Touming @TheJadeSiren @Asobi @oberion @artillerychick @IsadoraCousland @Peacekeeper @World @kumoko @Edge @treesponge @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Jaye @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @wesleydog @snowpea @SoullessARMY @Lupen @Moonlace @Brea @Rafflesie @Shian @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @MechWyrms @nemodave @CorneliaR @Musicalgurl1991 @SoullessARMY @WhiteMantis @Erithuet @Wrath @casuallySleepy @InHeritent @CatTangle @melancholymolly @Smokeybunny @EmanatingAurora @rocketgrunt @remuslupn @SerpentRose @Sonora @Noirist @SabreRose @seragakisei @Neuromancer @Dishonor @Sickened @Malurus @DawnRavenclaw @Ratiasu @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Veracity @Moonlace @Moonpiebandit @comette @Alraune @Journey @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @Mupfel @feverking @Cov @KaelaByte @Kin @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @lightningpelt @Ythequeris @Beruga @Rangiku @GabuGabu @Limelight @alexicyn @Choi @Addmon @Saraku @Duskflame @Dragondrop @Deana @Dross @Cethosia @Valolaire @scarletskyz @gemgem @Sagittarium @FlufferLover @Terrorderr @Ffeion @widmo @Pigeonpanhandle @Ambitious @brdey @smokingponies @ruirea @Beltaguise @potestas @Alstroemeria @ToxicE @Syceris @Lunakitty @Ethanaell @toxipraline @BlazeWolf @Tsugumi @Erithuet @Gyropilot @ionicOneiroi @Bekuno @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @Quinalah @Priorknight @Alstroemeria @MrFrenchFrybrows @Watercolour @FallingStar275 @Apotheca @rotdeer @Scuzz @corvid @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Orchestre @cosmicConundrum @Ouinoc @Ketchum @mistystep @littlesong4 @Xirei @pikachan412 @marropo @mip @Taerar @Pripyat @Entei236 @Izuna @redfloon @whiteraven90 @MadaMada @Pleasant @Ghoulcats @AntivirusAndroid @Illuminary @Erithuet @quilliper @DreamingShad0ws @Akesari @Lawful @Comic1Sans @shibadog @Meloetta @Lissard @nutmilkie @BlackStatic @DragonDraws @Zedling @Calix @murmur21 @Starsoul @MeraHunt @professorpig @Allysun @Buffykiev @SkyDancer10 @rattus @NowViewing @DocMulligan @Reignhart @Taiyou @NuclearFudge @putri @Farvel @Gallus @rowdy @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Mustahsin @Cheshly @Kymris @Cascarones @RaynixAura[/size]
Oh yes because pinglists do exist whoops

This RoR reject accent is why you were pinged! Sorry for any mispings, or inconveniences ;-;
ror_entry_bigger_2_by_rahkali-dbqqmz0.png
Please click here for updated general accent and skin pinglists!

Keywords selected: Guardian M, Accents, limited, festival, body horror, bones/skeleton, creepy/horror, halloween, horror, plague flight

@IAmStillATestAccount @Lnception @handsome @Jaypaw @Fujoshi @Parad0xxy @DarklightRaven @SweetEkk0 @Ziselmaki @SerenityBreeze @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @Carnivore @Banjo @YoshiyaKiryu @PandragonsBox @ljusclara @Bromjunaar @Condor @Lamia @dualscepters @Serpens @Irarina @FireflyRhapsody @BatCatization @Clifftop @TheDwarfQueen @KittyAoba @wildewinged @Micheru @Maila @TsarinaTorment @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @Kyrislian @Yaevinn @Yoda @Soupy @chespin @Itsy @starsystems @Niharike @straekitty @Kardi @Serpede @Krin @Apellosine @durandal @Sourdeer @shamwow @Alive @NeonSharpies @IndigoCat @Cron @witchcraft @Vanitas @rocketgirl2 @arcaneidolriots @LordMalak @Kaitii @RoseOfGehenna @smileytechie @ruirea @Nemora @SleepyNightify @Stasha @snowy @Inoue @Ickyrus @Yin @Trickilicky @Heathers @Vesperupus @rooty @LucidDreams @CrazyassBat @Asgore @heronfoot @Renoki @pooses @Abril @InfinityLlama @lemecrazy @haikwoshevo @Velociraptor42 @Steel @corvidus @Siopilos @Bioslice @delightfuliza @Ambitious @ThisIsGospel @Velsim @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Vulpen @myths @SilverS @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @MasterBlox101 @Gibby @ShiroiYoukai @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @Imani @Masumi @Vendetta @Unthymely @theroiprocepios @Insouciant @jockey @kaaoqi @surfingpikachu @ShinigamiLeaf @lightly @Pecha @FairyArmadillo @Nabesima @Reborn @Katalist @flamyfox @Candace @pjoenix @FlareSolaire @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Xotis @Icicle16 @Astraya @Akal @thefrogg @yumejia @SharkButt @Bluetadamore @SorbetKing @Pandacow @Veevi @CandyPrincess @BitterTea @KameTurtle @aphasia @Fujo @JackalSmiler @Redsparrow @FWD @arach @Darkdragonfiend @Mangusto @CakeOn @Vovina @biqua @Evarinya @Amphiptere @Dragonlaird @Clavicado @Noxeryrs @Hawkfeather @Quake @samwise @rubyredtan @Narif @thecatsred @wobbitt @Lynn1 @Dragondrop @AbysmalGrace @karilara @Shuffluffalo @kazay @briteoctopus @somnolentcypress @aecasia @Cryptic @Maye @Archfiend @Toothiana @KaidaMoon @ixia @Hyracia @LhiannanSidhe @Aristiana @gotw3 @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @RocketGrunt @skysamba @Resirose @PeacefulBliss @tompollicle @Lugiagirl98 @Bunnykins @BabylonsFall @hybris @SoullessRogue @kikay @Mercendia @RationalParanoia @Jazz @Jaye @OverlordFreya @WickedHorror @Mookzilla @Leenanishere @bandit1971 @Jinkx @Dussty @cliones @Survivors @Athexreh @ryou @Malis @Chiptunehero @moosesushi @RayFisch @NowViewing @Chants @Traidy @warriorofaces @thesecontexts @Silence @Rubisco @jamaesi @Sinfirmitas @IceyPuffin @Oriel @Spassow @Safirien @christina @Kikatzu @Rinibun @Hootsewers @lightenvee @MystriDragon @Circustry @ccccctk @Cerys @Empyreal @miuaki @angsthound @bringmeataco @jbapple @godspeed @Meghan @Zelai @leeedea @Vaze @Peacekeeper @SirLeafheart @Synchros @Blod @MafiaVamp @KatGrimm @koujakward @LittlestDragon @apis @Slee @ccccctk @FauveNox @Shian @Shian @World @DarkOwl @Xemriss @Kelenthe @Ultima @mumtup @GalenIndoran @Maybels @boxparts @banjo @Katalist @LionMagnus @Juyoung @ccccctk @TribalDragon @Sassicide @Vallux @Luunai @ashenhartkrie @Kairo @JackMorrison @LanthanumIridium @Menghuancat @mus @Curio @haxure @Cirruss @stormydanish @Cindercate @wintercovers @Bonetrousel @PaintingFlowers @Yay @birdfairy @GabrielReyes @Gallim @awaicu @raxyl @Bianchajo @Enekokoro @Nepkitty @absolmon @StormBerserker @octobre @Disanxian @Obscaenus @Faileas @Mary @Cheshires @Oakwick @Darkmekmon @Velsim @kaidamoon @meonox @ThirtyOne @FrostkingDemetri @Airis @copiousPeplom @OverlordFreya @fluffballofdoom @DeadlyInformant @Raire @Athexreh @Nymphalidae @Pained @sorai @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @GabrielReyes @HayBau @FairyoftheMoon @Kizmetto @Dartrix @Synchros @bel @Godspeed @RoxyWolf @Crota @Xotis @Maila @veevi @Acencia @Nuriya @Helva @Lynchly @Emmahaa @Cherubim @RJWolf @butcherbaby @butcherbaby @RoxyWolf @Shishiru @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @WDGaster @Volve @Gretel @Septicaemic @Arrakis @Isidora @arian @Maye @BlackMistress @Goldenstorm @Sakuraa @Artesia @StormDragon21 @Lae @World @RRHepburn @Vendetta @Airaly @qew23 @LegHorse @peanutbutt56 @theroiprocepios @Lonin @pioff @Cryptozoolo @Ririterasu @Wirenth @InkyBrush @Aruakhal @Cryptic @Splattershot @Raydioactive @Chaimellow @Ysdaar @Nanosaur @nightmischief @Eve @MadDucks @BrandendDraak @Phecat @Otrera @aelith @mistysteel @Gem4567 @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @styracosaurus @Zayev @Ranuja @Cryptic @Rochambeau @Prelude @vely @Krookodiles @Veevi @Giarella @Nimphy @Touhou @OrionPax @Twiggies @Aava @Maddiebird @Sharkbutt @amberwing @Touhou @ixia @KaidaMoon @Meloetta @selenomancy @Turnaboutkid @Perseidas @hexadecimal @Pandademic @yoosung @frizzchan @ExpectInsanity @greyyourwarden @ibook @Whimzica @Akal @chocomonster @IanLeStraud @Emmahaa @CosmicSummer @KH3 @PlushyRobot @Gravekeeper @Astrologian @cutinstincts @Touming @TheJadeSiren @Asobi @oberion @artillerychick @IsadoraCousland @Peacekeeper @World @kumoko @Edge @treesponge @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Jaye @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @wesleydog @snowpea @SoullessARMY @Lupen @Moonlace @Brea @Rafflesie @Shian @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @MechWyrms @nemodave @CorneliaR @Musicalgurl1991 @SoullessARMY @WhiteMantis @Erithuet @Wrath @casuallySleepy @InHeritent @CatTangle @melancholymolly @Smokeybunny @EmanatingAurora @rocketgrunt @remuslupn @SerpentRose @Sonora @Noirist @SabreRose @seragakisei @Neuromancer @Dishonor @Sickened @Malurus @DawnRavenclaw @Ratiasu @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Veracity @Moonlace @Moonpiebandit @comette @Alraune @Journey @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @Mupfel @feverking @Cov @KaelaByte @Kin @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @lightningpelt @Ythequeris @Beruga @Rangiku @GabuGabu @Limelight @alexicyn @Choi @Addmon @Saraku @Duskflame @Dragondrop @Deana @Dross @Cethosia @Valolaire @scarletskyz @gemgem @Sagittarium @FlufferLover @Terrorderr @Ffeion @widmo @Pigeonpanhandle @Ambitious @brdey @smokingponies @ruirea @Beltaguise @potestas @Alstroemeria @ToxicE @Syceris @Lunakitty @Ethanaell @toxipraline @BlazeWolf @Tsugumi @Erithuet @Gyropilot @ionicOneiroi @Bekuno @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @Quinalah @Priorknight @Alstroemeria @MrFrenchFrybrows @Watercolour @FallingStar275 @Apotheca @rotdeer @Scuzz @corvid @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Orchestre @cosmicConundrum @Ouinoc @Ketchum @mistystep @littlesong4 @Xirei @pikachan412 @marropo @mip @Taerar @Pripyat @Entei236 @Izuna @redfloon @whiteraven90 @MadaMada @Pleasant @Ghoulcats @AntivirusAndroid @Illuminary @Erithuet @quilliper @DreamingShad0ws @Akesari @Lawful @Comic1Sans @shibadog @Meloetta @Lissard @nutmilkie @BlackStatic @DragonDraws @Zedling @Calix @murmur21 @Starsoul @MeraHunt @professorpig @Allysun @Buffykiev @SkyDancer10 @rattus @NowViewing @DocMulligan @Reignhart @Taiyou @NuclearFudge @putri @Farvel @Gallus @rowdy @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Mustahsin @Cheshly @Kymris @Cascarones @RaynixAura

z0HlerP.png
@MulberryScroll

LOL funny you should mention GASP XD
I literally just thought of it too bahahaha

But in any case, i don't know how long it'll take to fill even five slots, if ever, so you have time! I'm really glad that some people like it so much ;v; Even if it's not something everyone wants, just a couple interested people makes me happy~
@MulberryScroll

LOL funny you should mention GASP XD
I literally just thought of it too bahahaha

But in any case, i don't know how long it'll take to fill even five slots, if ever, so you have time! I'm really glad that some people like it so much ;v; Even if it's not something everyone wants, just a couple interested people makes me happy~

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali can I please get a preview? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=161&bodygene=5&breed=2&element=4&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=6&winggene=6&wings=161&auth=ec8d3a1a0272f8198e37e4d7a8b02050ddbc1276&dummyext=prev.png.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=11&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=17&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=adcfae82ffe1693b8ec9cdd3e77fd98867112031&dummyext=prev.png.png[/img]
@Rahkali can I please get a preview?

dragon?age=1&body=161&bodygene=5&breed=2&element=4&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=6&winggene=6&wings=161&auth=ec8d3a1a0272f8198e37e4d7a8b02050ddbc1276&dummyext=prev.png.png

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=11&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=17&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=adcfae82ffe1693b8ec9cdd3e77fd98867112031&dummyext=prev.png.png
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Jaypaw Of course! ^^ (I think i did it right lol) [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/73fd/f/2017/295/7/a/dragon_by_rahkali-dbrd2cp.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b00d/f/2017/295/6/e/dragon__1__by_rahkali-dbrd2cq.png[/img] (Also i have to say that bright orange opal on basic obsidian is gorgeous wow)
@Jaypaw

Of course! ^^ (I think i did it right lol)

dragon_by_rahkali-dbrd2cp.png

dragon__1__by_rahkali-dbrd2cq.png

(Also i have to say that bright orange opal on basic obsidian is gorgeous wow)

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali thanks! I just picked the first guardians I liked of the AH for preview xD Gonna think about the accent, the face looks amazing tho
@Rahkali thanks! I just picked the first guardians I liked of the AH for preview xD Gonna think about the accent, the face looks amazing tho
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
1 2 3 4 5