Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Diseased by Neglect(Copies available!)
1 2 3 4 5
@Shian @Faileas @Zhombi @Sesha

Since today is the last day for this round, if you guys could send 500g for Diseased by Neglect, I'll go ahead and get the blueprint and submit the skin so it can be pending. :D (I don't have enough gems on me to do it before receiving payments, very sorry!)
1-way CR is preferred, please! and I'll get the skins sent out as soon as they come in~
@Shian @Faileas @Zhombi @Sesha

Since today is the last day for this round, if you guys could send 500g for Diseased by Neglect, I'll go ahead and get the blueprint and submit the skin so it can be pending. :D (I don't have enough gems on me to do it before receiving payments, very sorry!)
1-way CR is preferred, please! and I'll get the skins sent out as soon as they come in~
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali

Thank you!

Shame he is still a 1 day old baby, I have to wait for him to grow up to put the accent and outfit on him ;A;
@Rahkali

Thank you!

Shame he is still a 1 day old baby, I have to wait for him to grow up to put the accent and outfit on him ;A;
water.gif --- she/her
FR +9
working adult
@sesha

Waiting on hatchlings to grow up is the most frustrating thing.. LET ME DRESS YOU ALREADY SHEESH X'3
@sesha

Waiting on hatchlings to grow up is the most frustrating thing.. LET ME DRESS YOU ALREADY SHEESH X'3

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali

Lol, that's why I don't get them anymore, I only buy adults. Except this time i had no choice XD
@Rahkali

Lol, that's why I don't get them anymore, I only buy adults. Except this time i had no choice XD
water.gif --- she/her
FR +9
working adult
@Rahkali
I'd love a slot
@Rahkali
I'd love a slot
T07Df8H.gif

349780 tumblr_inline_niyn9xJyRL1ry72eo.gif fr+3
@Keizaal

I can definitely give you a slot, thank you! Since it's the last day for this round, go ahead and send 500g when you like; I'll be submitting it as soon as I have gems enough to buy the blueprint~
@Keizaal

I can definitely give you a slot, thank you! Since it's the last day for this round, go ahead and send 500g when you like; I'll be submitting it as soon as I have gems enough to buy the blueprint~

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali

What is the status of the wonderful accent? :3
@Rahkali

What is the status of the wonderful accent? :3
water.gif --- she/her
FR +9
working adult
@Sesha

Pending! I submitted it Thursday morning(a bit late due to rl stresses) and am now awaiting approval~ It says there's a 5-7 day wait though rip XD
@Sesha

Pending! I submitted it Thursday morning(a bit late due to rl stresses) and am now awaiting approval~ It says there's a 5-7 day wait though rip XD

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali

Awww, shame it takes so long but i am still vibrating with excitement <3

And are you alright now?
@Rahkali

Awww, shame it takes so long but i am still vibrating with excitement <3

And are you alright now?
water.gif --- she/her
FR +9
working adult