Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Shop has moved! See first post!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
@Autopilot
omg I didn't even realize I posted before you officially announced it! xD
@Autopilot
omg I didn't even realize I posted before you officially announced it! xD
@Autopilot
why u gotta ...
I'd like a slot for platypus, wingless tufts and wolf pack. ...

orz
@Autopilot
why u gotta ...
I'd like a slot for platypus, wingless tufts and wolf pack. ...

orz
T07Df8H.gif

349780 tumblr_inline_niyn9xJyRL1ry72eo.gif fr+3
@Autopilot That female coatl skin is so cool! Could I get a preview on this dragon please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36283471] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362835/36283471_350.png[/img] [/url] And on this scry? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=14&breed=12&element=2&gender=1&tert=167&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=46&auth=c582e52974571b83a340d53cd63323274491eeb2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] ETA: also, I just wanted to say that you are quickly becoming my favorite accent artist. Most of the accents don't fit with my lair theme, but they're so creative and fun that I always look forward to the pings, regardless. One small critique on the female Coatl snake accent. The base of the tail appears to be thicker than the "body" of the snake (ie, the part drawn over the wings). It's not super noticeable, but it keeps throwing me off a bit when I do notice it. My first thought was "maybe if the base of the tail was thinner..." but that would require you to cut out either part of the wing or part of the tail feathers, which would be a shame because those add some fun color changes to the snakeskin. [s]Unhelpful critique is unhelpful.[/s]
@Autopilot
That female coatl skin is so cool!

Could I get a preview on this dragon please?

36283471_350.png

And on this scry?
dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=14&breed=12&element=2&gender=1&tert=167&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=46&auth=c582e52974571b83a340d53cd63323274491eeb2&dummyext=prev.png

ETA: also, I just wanted to say that you are quickly becoming my favorite accent artist. Most of the accents don't fit with my lair theme, but they're so creative and fun that I always look forward to the pings, regardless.

One small critique on the female Coatl snake accent. The base of the tail appears to be thicker than the "body" of the snake (ie, the part drawn over the wings). It's not super noticeable, but it keeps throwing me off a bit when I do notice it. My first thought was "maybe if the base of the tail was thinner..." but that would require you to cut out either part of the wing or part of the tail feathers, which would be a shame because those add some fun color changes to the snakeskin. Unhelpful critique is unhelpful.
Art by Drytil
@Autopilot
May I get a treasure slot on Coatl Coils and Wolfpack?
@Autopilot
May I get a treasure slot on Coatl Coils and Wolfpack?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Autopilot

id love a slot of wolfpack!
@Autopilot

id love a slot of wolfpack!
tumblr_p6i1at7sdY1x89azco6_1280.gif
@Autopilot

Thank you! They look great so I'd love a slot for tun-fu please!
@Autopilot

Thank you! They look great so I'd love a slot for tun-fu please!
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@Autopilot I am a derp and I have 600 gems. I'm the first of the 6 slots, but would you be able to do a partial treasure payment, too? If not, I just need a little more time D:

EDIT: lol I'm good
@Autopilot I am a derp and I have 600 gems. I'm the first of the 6 slots, but would you be able to do a partial treasure payment, too? If not, I just need a little more time D:

EDIT: lol I'm good
omg that platypus skin. XD 1000000/10
omg that platypus skin. XD 1000000/10
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Autopilot Could I get a slot for Wolfpack please?
@Autopilot Could I get a slot for Wolfpack please?
jUthK4t.png
@Autopilot May I please have a slot of Strange Fae?
@Autopilot May I please have a slot of Strange Fae?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52