Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | TalaTari / Accents - Skins
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 ... 518 519
@TalaTari

Can I grab a slot for Enthusiastic Rockcutter?
@TalaTari

Can I grab a slot for Enthusiastic Rockcutter?
shatterstone_smol_by_banjoker-dciyd3s.png
@Trachynhawb - Thank you
Yes, I also hoped that he would win and be widely available. But...
something is wrong with me. Sorry
Slot added - thank you

@MisfitsLanding - Slot added - thank you

@andersbegabt (t) - I have yet added a slot for you, you can later decide whether to take the skin or not. Thank you
@Trachynhawb - Thank you
Yes, I also hoped that he would win and be widely available. But...
something is wrong with me. Sorry
Slot added - thank you

@MisfitsLanding - Slot added - thank you

@andersbegabt (t) - I have yet added a slot for you, you can later decide whether to take the skin or not. Thank you
DRnTnhy.png
@TalaTari How long is Enthusiastic Rockcutter available for pre-order? I don't have the funds right at this moment but I would love to order it in the future!
@TalaTari How long is Enthusiastic Rockcutter available for pre-order? I don't have the funds right at this moment but I would love to order it in the future!
ZVpCPil.png
@TheJadeSiren - This cute workaholic will be available
I'm sorry to throw it away :')
The limit will be only by the number of copies. Not more than 50
@TheJadeSiren - This cute workaholic will be available
I'm sorry to throw it away :')
The limit will be only by the number of copies. Not more than 50
DRnTnhy.png
@TalaTari Understood! I guess mark me down for the fifth round for now and if I get the funds together before then I'll let you know!
@TalaTari Understood! I guess mark me down for the fifth round for now and if I get the funds together before then I'll let you know!
ZVpCPil.png
@TheJadeSiren
I will not rush to seal and segregate the gems for its seal. Once typed and collected - we print. Moreover, I will soon have several beautiful surprises for December
@TheJadeSiren
I will not rush to seal and segregate the gems for its seal. Once typed and collected - we print. Moreover, I will soon have several beautiful surprises for December
DRnTnhy.png
@Talatari

SIGN ME UP FOR A SLOT
@Talatari

SIGN ME UP FOR A SLOT
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
@Lonefox - Thank You/ slot added =)
@Lonefox - Thank You/ slot added =)
DRnTnhy.png
@Talatari

Could I have a slot for Xmas Tundratree please?
Also could you put me on the reprint lists for Autumn Depression Color, Salamander Dance and Ocean Colossus, your general pinglist and Wip pinglist? Thank you ^-^
@Talatari

Could I have a slot for Xmas Tundratree please?
Also could you put me on the reprint lists for Autumn Depression Color, Salamander Dance and Ocean Colossus, your general pinglist and Wip pinglist? Thank you ^-^
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
@Nemalu - All added Thank You! I will send a ping about the payment as soon as the print group of any of the ordered skins is assembled. =)
@Nemalu - All added Thank You! I will send a ping about the payment as soon as the print group of any of the ordered skins is assembled. =)
DRnTnhy.png
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 ... 518 519