Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Glowtree+Runebark Imp F + M
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Desnik Oh lovely. If I end up doing this, I'll also happily track the dragons I send and CR references to make it easier on your end to see when/if my levels are reached. But being able to do it the week of and not having to fight myself for prehoarding space makes this much more doable. So I hope i'll be able to get a copy of this gorgeous thing!
@Desnik Oh lovely. If I end up doing this, I'll also happily track the dragons I send and CR references to make it easier on your end to see when/if my levels are reached. But being able to do it the week of and not having to fight myself for prehoarding space makes this much more doable. So I hope i'll be able to get a copy of this gorgeous thing!
YlCt8xa.png icB862J.gif Dg84nPV.png
@Desnik

Ping me on release day, please!
@Desnik

Ping me on release day, please!
@Desnik please ping me on release day :)
@Desnik please ping me on release day :)
@Desnik

Ok, count me in, and ping me on the first day plz~

@Blod
@Desnik

Ok, count me in, and ping me on the first day plz~

@Blod
@Desnik These are really cool! As a fellow Shadow flight member, how do I order slots? Can I ask for them now or do I also ask for a ping on release day?
@Desnik These are really cool! As a fellow Shadow flight member, how do I order slots? Can I ask for them now or do I also ask for a ping on release day?
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@Desnik

I would like to be pinged when it releases. Thank you :D
@Desnik

I would like to be pinged when it releases. Thank you :D
6CHTJa3.png jPSNTNW.giftCgsvq9.png
@Desnik
Please ping me on release day!
@Desnik
Please ping me on release day!
QFXpYkj.png
@Saphelle @Idari @Blod @butcherbaby @Darinim @Tafficat I have you down for pings, thank you :)

@firstblush Wow! That would be fantastic, thanks for making things easier for me :D

@butcherbaby The accent will release on the 11th, which is when I will begin accepting payments. Since you are Shadow, you may purchase the accents outright.
@Saphelle @Idari @Blod @butcherbaby @Darinim @Tafficat I have you down for pings, thank you :)

@firstblush Wow! That would be fantastic, thanks for making things easier for me :D

@butcherbaby The accent will release on the 11th, which is when I will begin accepting payments. Since you are Shadow, you may purchase the accents outright.
@Desnik Interesting. I would like a ping on release day please.
@Desnik Interesting. I would like a ping on release day please.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@Desnik please put me on the pinglist for the order date :3
@Desnik please put me on the pinglist for the order date :3
gAOT387.pngrvdOJbd.gif gBQJZ25.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12