Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Glowtree+Runebark Imp F + M
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Desnik I love this idea! :D Could I get a copy of Runebark, please? (For treasure if possible)
@Desnik I love this idea! :D Could I get a copy of Runebark, please? (For treasure if possible)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea Why thank you :D Yes you may buy in treasure. Thanks!
@Tiriea Why thank you :D Yes you may buy in treasure. Thanks!
@Micheru Yup! Your friend can CR directly to me, just put a note that it's for you in each CR so I don't forget this :)
@Micheru Yup! Your friend can CR directly to me, just put a note that it's for you in each CR so I don't forget this :)
@Desnik Avery has claimed the Glowtree accent, so here she is to show off: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26872220] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268723/26872220_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [right]... she might be needing Runes in the future, too ^^[/right]
@Desnik
Avery has claimed the Glowtree accent, so here she is to show off:
... she might be needing Runes in the future, too ^^

ph5dSKL.png 1404540.pngoY137o1.png

PnMOl6X.gif

dragonpsyche_umbra.pngshadow-mercs-small-banner_zpssyrro27z.png
@dragonpsyche @artnerd Dragon Catwalk has been updated ;D
@dragonpsyche @artnerd Dragon Catwalk has been updated ;D
@Desnik im would like to buy 2 copies of glowtree if its ok ^^ (im from shadow too)
@Desnik im would like to buy 2 copies of glowtree if its ok ^^ (im from shadow too)
@Gallim You may! Go Shadow, Go!
@Gallim You may! Go Shadow, Go!
@Desnik should i send you a cr?
@Desnik should i send you a cr?
@Gallim yes please!
@Gallim yes please!
@Desnik
Hey again lol. Just checking in since my friend said she's sent over the remaining levels I owed. I think that should be both accents paid off in full now? :)
@Desnik
Hey again lol. Just checking in since my friend said she's sent over the remaining levels I owed. I think that should be both accents paid off in full now? :)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12