Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | S/A CleanOut - Cheaper then AH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I have a lot of Skins an Accents sitting around in my lair that I no longer user or desire. I am opening to haggling. Just know, I will absolutely not go lower then 500 Gems worth on User made Accents- some exceptions are made. Since that is what I bought them at. I am not trying to offend the artist who originally made these, I'm just trying to clean out my stores.

I can take Treasure instead of Gems.

500 Gems (300 less then AH)

300 Gems (200 less then AH)

650 Gems

1200 Gems (1800 Gems Cheaper then AH)

Each of these skins I will be selling for 100 Gems, regardless if AH prices are higher (so I guess, you get a profit if you end up reselling?)

Each of these skins I will be selling for 50 gems, again, you can resell for a higher profit if you wished.

Please ping me if you would like one/multiple or would like to try and make a deal.
I have a lot of Skins an Accents sitting around in my lair that I no longer user or desire. I am opening to haggling. Just know, I will absolutely not go lower then 500 Gems worth on User made Accents- some exceptions are made. Since that is what I bought them at. I am not trying to offend the artist who originally made these, I'm just trying to clean out my stores.

I can take Treasure instead of Gems.

500 Gems (300 less then AH)

300 Gems (200 less then AH)

650 Gems

1200 Gems (1800 Gems Cheaper then AH)

Each of these skins I will be selling for 100 Gems, regardless if AH prices are higher (so I guess, you get a profit if you end up reselling?)

Each of these skins I will be selling for 50 gems, again, you can resell for a higher profit if you wished.

Please ping me if you would like one/multiple or would like to try and make a deal.
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
@Sinbreaker
Can I offer on the Accent Dullahan for the Ridgeback female? I can do a mix payment if thats ok. Is 32 gems and 10kt ok or too low?
@Sinbreaker
Can I offer on the Accent Dullahan for the Ridgeback female? I can do a mix payment if thats ok. Is 32 gems and 10kt ok or too low?
@SinBreaker

I would like Omen of Plague
@SinBreaker

I would like Omen of Plague
@Chasesasha

That rounds up to 45 gems (10k leveling at 12.5 gems with a 1:800 Gem ratio)
So either 5 more gems or 14k instead of 10k
@Chasesasha

That rounds up to 45 gems (10k leveling at 12.5 gems with a 1:800 Gem ratio)
So either 5 more gems or 14k instead of 10k
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
@FiredAlpaca

I've been PM'd to hold that accent for 24 hours, do you mind waiting till then to see if the person comes through with paying the 800 gems?
@FiredAlpaca

I've been PM'd to hold that accent for 24 hours, do you mind waiting till then to see if the person comes through with paying the 800 gems?
@Sinbreaker

Ok! Let me get a couple more thousand treasure. Thanks for this, btw!
@Sinbreaker

Ok! Let me get a couple more thousand treasure. Thanks for this, btw!
@Chasesasha

No problem ^^ I'll send a CR for when your ready
@Chasesasha

No problem ^^ I'll send a CR for when your ready
@Sinbreaker
Would you take new familiars as payment?
@Sinbreaker
Would you take new familiars as payment?
tumblr_pl554wiS9U1u6a4tk_540.jpg
@Embroid

Not for the UM Accents, but it depends how much they are going for in the AH right now.
Although, I already have a good handful of them because I can grind easy in the new venue- if those are the familiars your talking about.
@Embroid

Not for the UM Accents, but it depends how much they are going for in the AH right now.
Although, I already have a good handful of them because I can grind easy in the new venue- if those are the familiars your talking about.
@Sinbreaker
Oh okay! I was interested in Captains Compass, but I don't have enough gems for that one! You may be hearing from me later on though
@Sinbreaker
Oh okay! I was interested in Captains Compass, but I don't have enough gems for that one! You may be hearing from me later on though
tumblr_pl554wiS9U1u6a4tk_540.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10