Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | S/A CleanOut - Cheaper then AH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Sinbreaker
May I have simply a flame please? c:
@Sinbreaker
May I have simply a flame please? c:
@BuddyMaltese

Sure I'll send a CR ^^
@BuddyMaltese

Sure I'll send a CR ^^
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
@Sinbreaker [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2864379] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/28644/2864379_350.png[/img] [/url] He's so handsome :D Thank you very much! c:
@Sinbreaker

2864379_350.png

He's so handsome :D
Thank you very much! c:
@sinbreaker Will you take treasure or only gems? Either way I would like rainbow scales for imperial females. :)
@sinbreaker Will you take treasure or only gems? Either way I would like rainbow scales for imperial females. :)
TpTCUoN.gifP1izmZ1.gifLxZOZ2U.gif
uJQbRsv.gif6JIy3ZH.gifwgm0o0R.gif
@TerrestrialExtra

I can take treasure ^^ I just put it down as gems to make pricing easier.

Would come out to be 45,000 Treasure for that accent ^^
@TerrestrialExtra

I can take treasure ^^ I just put it down as gems to make pricing easier.

Would come out to be 45,000 Treasure for that accent ^^
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
@BuddyMaltese

Ah that accent looks so good on him ;v; I'm glad you got a good use out of it!
@BuddyMaltese

Ah that accent looks so good on him ;v; I'm glad you got a good use out of it!
@sinbreaker I can have the treasure for you within 24hrs, could you please hold it? I just got to sell some fodder in the morning.
@sinbreaker I can have the treasure for you within 24hrs, could you please hold it? I just got to sell some fodder in the morning.
TpTCUoN.gifP1izmZ1.gifLxZOZ2U.gif
uJQbRsv.gif6JIy3ZH.gifwgm0o0R.gif
@TerrestrialExtra

Sure ^^
@TerrestrialExtra

Sure ^^
@Sinbreaker

okk.....
@Sinbreaker

okk.....
@FiredAlpaca

There are other skins though that are not currently on hold c:
Other then the spiral skins, the Rainbow Scales is the only one not being held. A lot of the 100 and 50 skins which you can make a profit from are free to buy at this time.
@FiredAlpaca

There are other skins though that are not currently on hold c:
Other then the spiral skins, the Rainbow Scales is the only one not being held. A lot of the 100 and 50 skins which you can make a profit from are free to buy at this time.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10