Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | S/A CleanOut - Cheaper then AH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@TerrestrialExtra

I'll send a CR ^^
And that seems how most people are finding me! c:
@TerrestrialExtra

I'll send a CR ^^
And that seems how most people are finding me! c:
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
bump
bump
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
bump
bump
@Sinbreaker
Hey, can I have for 50 gems?
@Sinbreaker
Hey, can I have for 50 gems?
mijumaru_animated_sprite_by_julien9495.gifqwcgcAQ.gif501.gifWlChwVX.gif8RH6Pys.gif
@KattsTheName

Sure! I'll send a CR over c:
@KattsTheName

Sure! I'll send a CR over c:
@FiredAlpaca

Trail of Yours I had to remove because it contained blood. :'<

I added a new accent to the lineup called Trick of the Light if your Interested.
@FiredAlpaca

Trail of Yours I had to remove because it contained blood. :'<

I added a new accent to the lineup called Trick of the Light if your Interested.
remove from the site? if not i still want it.
@sinbreaker
remove from the site? if not i still want it.
@sinbreaker
@sinbreaker hate to say it but a strick of the light is in the AH for 119k
@sinbreaker hate to say it but a strick of the light is in the AH for 119k
@FiredAlpaca

Oh well c: Eventually it will be bought. I'll just keep hold of the accent till then and someone will want it at some point.

And no, not removed from the site. Just the thread to avoid any issues with moderators.
Since it contains blood, and was printed before the cut off, I'm thinking about saving it or pricing it higher since it's considered "rare" now.
@FiredAlpaca

Oh well c: Eventually it will be bought. I'll just keep hold of the accent till then and someone will want it at some point.

And no, not removed from the site. Just the thread to avoid any issues with moderators.
Since it contains blood, and was printed before the cut off, I'm thinking about saving it or pricing it higher since it's considered "rare" now.
@sinbreaker

may i please buy it? I need it for a dragon.
@sinbreaker

may i please buy it? I need it for a dragon.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10