Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kalvin's Skins and Accents
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 80 81
Can you add me to the pinglist, please? I'm looking forward to preorder some accents!

Also thinking of buying the Copper Breath for my Guardian.
Can you add me to the pinglist, please? I'm looking forward to preorder some accents!

Also thinking of buying the Copper Breath for my Guardian.
@DuClaire
I've added you! C:
@DuClaire
I've added you! C:
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
@Kalvin
Would it be possible for me to purchase the accent Pink Flowerfield (Gaoler F) off of you for treasure instead of gems? I understand if not, just wanted to ask to be sure.
@Kalvin
Would it be possible for me to purchase the accent Pink Flowerfield (Gaoler F) off of you for treasure instead of gems? I understand if not, just wanted to ask to be sure.
T7Qk8Sh.pngBVq8q9P.pngtj85yjR.pngnGvTyg3.pngAf2FgF8.png
@StormyPhoenix29
Yes, that's possible! I'd use the ratio 1g:1200t, so instead of 500g it would be 600,000 treasure.
If you're okay with that I can start a PA to you. C:
@StormyPhoenix29
Yes, that's possible! I'd use the ratio 1g:1200t, so instead of 500g it would be 600,000 treasure.
If you're okay with that I can start a PA to you. C:
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

@Kalvin
Sorry for the late response, that would be great, thank you! Feel free to set up a PA and I'll get to it as soon as I can.
@Kalvin
Sorry for the late response, that would be great, thank you! Feel free to set up a PA and I'll get to it as soon as I can.
T7Qk8Sh.pngBVq8q9P.pngtj85yjR.pngnGvTyg3.pngAf2FgF8.png
@Kalvin

Is there another Galaxy to go available? The AH link doesn't show any of the AH currently.
@Kalvin

Is there another Galaxy to go available? The AH link doesn't show any of the AH currently.
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
@TheGodOfStories
Hello! I have one copy left which I could sell you per PA.
Gems or treasure? C:
@TheGodOfStories
Hello! I have one copy left which I could sell you per PA.
Gems or treasure? C:

he/him
FR+9

@Kalvin
Treasure please! That would be 500kt right?
@Kalvin
Treasure please! That would be 500kt right?
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
@TheGodOfStories
Unfortunately the treasure-gem-ratio has been increasing recently. It's currently at 1300t:1g, so the treasure price is 500g * 1300t/g = 650 kt
If that's okay I can send you the treasure PA. I can also send a gem PA or mixed 2-Way-CR instead.
@TheGodOfStories
Unfortunately the treasure-gem-ratio has been increasing recently. It's currently at 1300t:1g, so the treasure price is 500g * 1300t/g = 650 kt
If that's okay I can send you the treasure PA. I can also send a gem PA or mixed 2-Way-CR instead.

he/him
FR+9

@Kalvin
650kt works!
@Kalvin
650kt works!
mz77kVn.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 80 81