Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~~[Nirnava]~~{new impM custom Apr 16}
1 2 ... 252 253 254 255 256 ... 273 274
Alas, but thanks for letting us know.
Alas, but thanks for letting us know.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
Hello again! I'm posting this message to let you know that I have the currency available to accept the PA for Horoscope now, but I will need to convert the Treasure I have into Gems. I plan to do the currency conversion later today. Thank you for your patience, and sorry for the slight delay!
Hello again! I'm posting this message to let you know that I have the currency available to accept the PA for Horoscope now, but I will need to convert the Treasure I have into Gems. I plan to do the currency conversion later today. Thank you for your patience, and sorry for the slight delay!
Forum-Signature.png
here's a ping in case you missed the PA alert, please do not ingore this ping, just tell me if you changed your mind or have any funds problem, thank you so much!

@Sidya @Horrificc

@pearlscale @CanisAlbus
here's a ping in case you missed the PA alert, please do not ingore this ping, just tell me if you changed your mind or have any funds problem, thank you so much!

@Sidya @Horrificc

@pearlscale @CanisAlbus
48d90af792736271533b9373b37ee9b5300a71c7.png99abed98914d1bd2f919685ea8bbf10aafe4f19c.png
@frfrfr sorry, I change my username, it was CanisAlbus. I don't have any PAs but I do have two copies of that SD accent in my hoard, so I think I already have mine.
@frfrfr sorry, I change my username, it was CanisAlbus. I don't have any PAs but I do have two copies of that SD accent in my hoard, so I think I already have mine.
Hello @frfrfr sorry for waiting so long to pick up the PA! I'm waiting till this upcoming Thursday to get the funds I need in order to purchase it, but I am definitely still interested! Again, my apologies!
Hello @frfrfr sorry for waiting so long to pick up the PA! I'm waiting till this upcoming Thursday to get the funds I need in order to purchase it, but I am definitely still interested! Again, my apologies!
IhHGbiq.png
9mjyPzr.png

Profile Dragon
Adopt Shop!
@Horrificc that's no problem, thank you for telling me that! @Indivinity I'm a little bit confused, you mean CanisAlbus was your used username? [quote name="CanisAlbus" date="2023-03-12 15:41:13" ] [quote name="frfrfr" date="2023-03-11 19:56:10" ] @CanisAlbus please feel free to tell me if you changed your mind [/quote] I'm still interested! Thanks for notifying me, I'll be looking forward to that PA :] [/quote] @CanisAlbus told me still interested in that so PA was sending to that account, should I cancel it or something 'o'
@Horrificc that's no problem, thank you for telling me that!

@Indivinity I'm a little bit confused, you mean CanisAlbus was your used username?
CanisAlbus wrote on 2023-03-12 15:41:13:
frfrfr wrote on 2023-03-11 19:56:10:

@CanisAlbus please feel free to tell me if you changed your mind

I'm still interested! Thanks for notifying me, I'll be looking forward to that PA :]

@CanisAlbus told me still interested in that so PA was sending to that account, should I cancel it or something 'o'
48d90af792736271533b9373b37ee9b5300a71c7.png99abed98914d1bd2f919685ea8bbf10aafe4f19c.png
@frfrfr
Thank you for reminding me! It completely flew out of my mind, already bought it <3
@frfrfr
Thank you for reminding me! It completely flew out of my mind, already bought it <3
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
@FRFRFR omg I'm dumb lmao

No that's not my account, I had Canis in it before I changed it and I misread your post. All good! Sorry for the confusion!!
@FRFRFR omg I'm dumb lmao

No that's not my account, I had Canis in it before I changed it and I misread your post. All good! Sorry for the confusion!!
@frfrfr

sorry didn't see just bought it thank you so much!
@frfrfr

sorry didn't see just bought it thank you so much!
@frfrfr

By any chance would you happen to have an extra copy of Bitter Sweet?
@frfrfr

By any chance would you happen to have an extra copy of Bitter Sweet?
To Infinity & Beyond
sig86_by_dingobreath-dcixhhd.png
1 2 ... 252 253 254 255 256 ... 273 274