Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | aearinn's accents
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 95 96
@aearinn i hope this isn't a bother, but if you somehow have any copies still of laiholapsi, or re-release it in the future, i'd love to be notified ;0;/

edit: got a copy secondhand! but i'd still love to be added to a pinglist for any future releases! ;v;
@aearinn i hope this isn't a bother, but if you somehow have any copies still of laiholapsi, or re-release it in the future, i'd love to be notified ;0;/

edit: got a copy secondhand! but i'd still love to be added to a pinglist for any future releases! ;v;
vpDthIH.pngthAk1K3.pnglAasg9J.png
025MS8.png007MS8.png520MS8.png408MS6.png041MSPE.png678MS8.png
IFxGgtL.png
@aerinn

I'd like to express my interest in laiholapsi as well!
@aerinn

I'd like to express my interest in laiholapsi as well!
0Xrg9Di.png
@aearinn can I be on your pinglist please? thank ya!
@aearinn can I be on your pinglist please? thank ya!
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
@aearinn, can I pinglist? Your work is beautiful!
@aearinn, can I pinglist? Your work is beautiful!
gMnWfUA.gif
FR+10\RUS\Female

My wishlist
@aearinn

Is it okay to resell retired accents we bought on the auction house designed by you? It no longer fits the dragon I bought it for.
@aearinn

Is it okay to resell retired accents we bought on the auction house designed by you? It no longer fits the dragon I bought it for.
disaster gremlin and my dragons eat too many insects
@aearinn you know what? pls add me to your pinglist! Your accents have such an incredibly warm and pleasing aesthetic, they instantly remind me of nomads and deserts and that is literally my entire theme.

If 4pp3ls11n1p11r1kunt4 ever gets a reprint, I'd love to get notified. Do you do reprints at all?
Until then, I will be stalking the AH.
@aearinn you know what? pls add me to your pinglist! Your accents have such an incredibly warm and pleasing aesthetic, they instantly remind me of nomads and deserts and that is literally my entire theme.

If 4pp3ls11n1p11r1kunt4 ever gets a reprint, I'd love to get notified. Do you do reprints at all?
Until then, I will be stalking the AH.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@heavylobster @TehuMertt
thank you for your interest ! all my past accents are retired indefinitely and at this time i've no plans to reprint any of them.
the auction house or the accent trading hub are your best chance atm!

@silverbrook
totally fine!
@heavylobster @TehuMertt
thank you for your interest ! all my past accents are retired indefinitely and at this time i've no plans to reprint any of them.
the auction house or the accent trading hub are your best chance atm!

@silverbrook
totally fine!
she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
@aearinn May I be added to your pinglist? Your accents have such a wonderful aesthetic that I'd love for my dragons!
@aearinn May I be added to your pinglist? Your accents have such a wonderful aesthetic that I'd love for my dragons!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@aearinn

May I be added to your pinglist? Thanks :)
@aearinn

May I be added to your pinglist? Thanks :)
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@aearinn please add me to your pinglist ;o
@aearinn please add me to your pinglist ;o
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 95 96