Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | _____G.A.S.P. v2.0_____
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 382 383
the new list is amazing so far! thanks all so much for your hard work. <3
the new list is amazing so far! thanks all so much for your hard work. <3
Hmm, maybe one of the rules for accent buyers using the pinglist should be "be gracious if you're pinged incorrectly/to something you don't want"? There's a lot of warnings in the accent artists section to not do X or Y because it'll make people mad, but no "please don't scream at the artists, it makes them wary of using GASP".

Also, is there a link to the old pinglist, or was it vandalized beyond repair? >_o I forgot what all the keywords I had myself down for were.
Hmm, maybe one of the rules for accent buyers using the pinglist should be "be gracious if you're pinged incorrectly/to something you don't want"? There's a lot of warnings in the accent artists section to not do X or Y because it'll make people mad, but no "please don't scream at the artists, it makes them wary of using GASP".

Also, is there a link to the old pinglist, or was it vandalized beyond repair? >_o I forgot what all the keywords I had myself down for were.
XXX
Handled up to here
XXX
XXX
Handled up to here
XXX
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@starsystems Thanks for the suggestion! We'll talk it over c: (I know what you mean; I've been on the receiving end of those customers too)

And the old GASP list was damaged beyond repair (aequorin even locked the thread) but you can see if your name was somehow spared here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1366167
@starsystems Thanks for the suggestion! We'll talk it over c: (I know what you mean; I've been on the receiving end of those customers too)

And the old GASP list was damaged beyond repair (aequorin even locked the thread) but you can see if your name was somehow spared here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1366167
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
Thank you everyone for all your hard work! I was really devastated when I found out old G.A.S.P. got vandalized since it is a great resource for the community, and I can't believe how fast the new version was up and running! I scouted the old thread to keep an eye on the situation, and already added myself to the new sheet c: super smooth and easy, big thanks for that!

I'm kind of curious if it's just that artists are getting used to the new format or if I added myself wrong to the sheet, since I've already gotten pinged twice for accents I specifically did not want to see? I think it might be because of my special request? It covers all breeds, but only for deer-themed accents. Just wondering if I did it wrong or if it's just people ironing out the kinks of the new system?
Thank you everyone for all your hard work! I was really devastated when I found out old G.A.S.P. got vandalized since it is a great resource for the community, and I can't believe how fast the new version was up and running! I scouted the old thread to keep an eye on the situation, and already added myself to the new sheet c: super smooth and easy, big thanks for that!

I'm kind of curious if it's just that artists are getting used to the new format or if I added myself wrong to the sheet, since I've already gotten pinged twice for accents I specifically did not want to see? I think it might be because of my special request? It covers all breeds, but only for deer-themed accents. Just wondering if I did it wrong or if it's just people ironing out the kinks of the new system?
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
Handled up to here!
Handled up to here!
HMlNRMG.png
IamtAbK.pngSaTNgRm.pngB65epPp.png7Mho5v6.png
iugb4jV.png3odTrIB.pngr91DiIg.png1R2mYQd.png
@Weenyah Can you link me to what posts you've been pinged to?
@Weenyah Can you link me to what posts you've been pinged to?
HMlNRMG.png
Do you guys think it might be a good idea to ping everyone who was on the old pinglist so that they know to re-sign up?
Do you guys think it might be a good idea to ping everyone who was on the old pinglist so that they know to re-sign up?
PvGrR8V.png
@MettatonEX

Sure, I was pinged for this coatl accent and these imperial accents.

(psst artists, your work is really superb quality, just not what I was looking for! 'u' this is not a complaint about that at all)
@MettatonEX

Sure, I was pinged for this coatl accent and these imperial accents.

(psst artists, your work is really superb quality, just not what I was looking for! 'u' this is not a complaint about that at all)
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@Weenyah I'm not 100% sure, but I think what happened is that neither of them entered any "specifics" -- I've fixed the code so that not entering specifics makes only "no preference" show up!
@Weenyah I'm not 100% sure, but I think what happened is that neither of them entered any "specifics" -- I've fixed the code so that not entering specifics makes only "no preference" show up!
HMlNRMG.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 382 383