Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | _____G.A.S.P. v2.0_____
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 382 383
@MettatonEX Would it be alright if I switched the link placement on the first page in the sheet? They're all competing atm and drowning each other out slightly.
@MettatonEX Would it be alright if I switched the link placement on the first page in the sheet? They're all competing atm and drowning each other out slightly.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea Yeah, it's fine ^^
@Tiriea Yeah, it's fine ^^
HMlNRMG.png
IamtAbK.pngSaTNgRm.pngB65epPp.png7Mho5v6.png
iugb4jV.png3odTrIB.pngr91DiIg.png1R2mYQd.png
Thanks for creating this new list =)
Thanks for creating this new list =)
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
@MettatonEX I'm just spamming you now.. aren't I <.<;; But can you maybe make it so the front page of the user copies update too?
@MettatonEX I'm just spamming you now.. aren't I <.<;; But can you maybe make it so the front page of the user copies update too?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea I tried it, but it doesn't copy formatting, so undid it :x
@Tiriea I tried it, but it doesn't copy formatting, so undid it :x
HMlNRMG.png
@MettatonEX Bleh.. Okay.

Just in case... if we ever have to do a major update; can we copy the master list over to a new sheet, make a new user copy linked to the new masterlist copy, and change this one to UPDATE YOUR USER COPY?
@MettatonEX Bleh.. Okay.

Just in case... if we ever have to do a major update; can we copy the master list over to a new sheet, make a new user copy linked to the new masterlist copy, and change this one to UPDATE YOUR USER COPY?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea That works -- I could also replace the old masterlist's list with a link to the new user copy to make it easier?
@Tiriea That works -- I could also replace the old masterlist's list with a link to the new user copy to make it easier?
HMlNRMG.png
@MettatonEX Sure, we can figure that out then. But as long as something like it is possible in case of emergency so people won't be pinging outdated lists until kingdom come... lol
@MettatonEX Sure, we can figure that out then. But as long as something like it is possible in case of emergency so people won't be pinging outdated lists until kingdom come... lol
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
(Dont know who to ping.) Awesome work guys!! I'm so glad it's back up and better than ever. x3 So what does being on the GASP 2.0 team entail?
(Dont know who to ping.) Awesome work guys!! I'm so glad it's back up and better than ever. x3 So what does being on the GASP 2.0 team entail?
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
@Soupy (Nobody! lol) It mostly consists of monitoring the thread and altering the sheet if someone wants to be removed/ have their preferences altered. c:
@Soupy (Nobody! lol) It mostly consists of monitoring the thread and altering the sheet if someone wants to be removed/ have their preferences altered. c:
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 382 383