Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • WARRIORS • Amputees/Scars
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 94 95
@KatieOurMatie
Im not on any of the ping lists can i grab a copy?
@KatieOurMatie
Im not on any of the ping lists can i grab a copy?
tumblr_o2d9paZJqu1ubactuo1_400.png
@Sweetpuff Of course you can!
@Sweetpuff Of course you can!
sig2.png
@katieourmatie
Could I get a copy of the SD male one and I noticed the female ridge was up on the ah, I'm totally willing to pay that price but could I get it for a little cheaper?
@katieourmatie
Could I get a copy of the SD male one and I noticed the female ridge was up on the ah, I'm totally willing to pay that price but could I get it for a little cheaper?
tumblr_o2d9paZJqu1ubactuo1_400.png
@Sweetpuff No problem at all. I'll set up the CR.
@Sweetpuff No problem at all. I'll set up the CR.
sig2.png
General pinglist folk! I have copies of the male imp and the male SD accents! If you'd to purchase a copy, they cost 650 gems each, or 650k treasure, though gems are vastly preferred. No need to ping and ask, you can just set up a CR for one. If you need a little bit of time to save for one, let me know and I can set up a private auction for you, That will effectively reserve a copy for you for seven days. [center][img]https://s31.postimg.org/vrj01u3sb/IMP_M_04.png[/img] [skin=18899] [img]http://s33.postimg.org/ju7553ftr/SD_02.png[/img] [skin=18513][/center] -------- @arcaneidolriots @Ythequeris @Oncamimus @toastings @heartsboxcars @atropo @Sanzuwu @Cngx @NewtPrince @KatGrimm @strawberrrylips @boxparts @Czarcasm @Yavanna @Chasay @Spookied @dggeoff @Tetraodon @Slee @sadasle @acorncap @Cedric @genmoi @BlackStatic @Akal @Kaltana @Cassichu @NightyKnight @Wyrmilius@PaperWitch @panopticon @Firefeather @Fabro @Eyenoom @bandit1971 @Fawkesian @Shougoney @Astraya @Aiden @ecks @Gurrero @lithnathron @Mirrinaattori @Pymn @ChrispBreadfield @Furiosa @sQld @hemotypewriter @Raskies @Ototo @Axqu @Impception @Nocte @Blackiebelle @xenontrioxide @Xemriss@GlowPen @Fouguri @Condemned @RELYKS @noriaki @Lainer @acorncap @hemotypewriter @Wonszu @needtoscribble @roachchoir @afteraandalasia @Lumen @Quinnigan
General pinglist folk! I have copies of the male imp and the male SD accents!

If you'd to purchase a copy, they cost 650 gems each, or 650k treasure, though gems are vastly preferred. No need to ping and ask, you can just set up a CR for one.

If you need a little bit of time to save for one, let me know and I can set up a private auction for you, That will effectively reserve a copy for you for seven days.

IMP_M_04.png

SD_02.png

@arcaneidolriots @Ythequeris @Oncamimus @toastings @heartsboxcars @atropo @Sanzuwu @Cngx @NewtPrince @KatGrimm @strawberrrylips @boxparts @Czarcasm @Yavanna @Chasay @Spookied @dggeoff @Tetraodon @Slee @sadasle @acorncap @Cedric @genmoi @BlackStatic @Akal @Kaltana @Cassichu @NightyKnight @Wyrmilius@PaperWitch @panopticon @Firefeather @Fabro @Eyenoom @bandit1971 @Fawkesian @Shougoney @Astraya @Aiden @ecks @Gurrero @lithnathron @Mirrinaattori @Pymn @ChrispBreadfield @Furiosa @sQld @hemotypewriter @Raskies @Ototo @Axqu @Impception @Nocte @Blackiebelle @xenontrioxide @Xemriss@GlowPen @Fouguri @Condemned @RELYKS @noriaki @Lainer @acorncap @hemotypewriter @Wonszu @needtoscribble @roachchoir @afteraandalasia @Lumen @Quinnigan
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie

Oh gosh, this got lost in all the alerts I got while I was away from FR. ; = ;
Are there's any left for the Male Imp, I'm still interested to get a copy!
@KatieOurMatie

Oh gosh, this got lost in all the alerts I got while I was away from FR. ; = ;
Are there's any left for the Male Imp, I'm still interested to get a copy!
98a86ced013acccb.png
@NakashimaMew Oh, yes, I have plenty!
@NakashimaMew Oh, yes, I have plenty!
sig2.png
This is freaking awesome! I love the missing arms and legs.
This is freaking awesome! I love the missing arms and legs.
summer_garden_raffle_badge_by_fox_siins-dcd19cc.png
| To artists I commission: If you have pinged me
| and given me my art, but I have not replied within
| three days, I have most likely missed the ping or
| you have misspelled my username!
| Do not hesitate to ping me again if you think I have missed it! :3
@KatieOurMatie Is the female fae accent still available?
@KatieOurMatie Is the female fae accent still available?
I loooooooooove this shop :) I put myself on the General Pinglist, as well as for M Guardian, F Noct, and F Fae. Keep up the awesome stuff!

ETA I've also added myself to the Guardian F list, and I'll also ask: Are there any Guardian F left from the previous batch? @KatieOurMatie
I loooooooooove this shop :) I put myself on the General Pinglist, as well as for M Guardian, F Noct, and F Fae. Keep up the awesome stuff!

ETA I've also added myself to the Guardian F list, and I'll also ask: Are there any Guardian F left from the previous batch? @KatieOurMatie
Always ping me, please!

wind_banner.png
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 94 95