Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | >>_PREORDERS _450g_ Accents! New!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Gah, just when I'm out of gems x.x good luck to you and your accents; both are gorgeous ;A; @cutiepaws
Gah, just when I'm out of gems x.x good luck to you and your accents; both are gorgeous ;A; @cutiepaws
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@cutiepaws could i get a preview of both on Tuula, please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30090545] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300906/30090545_350.png[/img] [/url]
@cutiepaws could i get a preview of both on Tuula, please?

30090545_350.png
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba I'm sorry to say, that looks absolutely horrible! You see, that dragon is gorgeous. Absolutely stunning. But her green is a bit off from the green in the accent, and her patterns (the body in particular) crash with the accent's filigree. And the pastel's gradient seems too sudden, I'll be fixing that now.

This has also pointed out several flaws in the design that I will have to fix before submitting the accent, so I thank you for the help!

Photobucket login is down at the moment, so I'll have to make a dropbox or stash account to upload it, but do you still wish to see the previews? Or can I just ping you when I've fixed the accents?
@KittyAoba I'm sorry to say, that looks absolutely horrible! You see, that dragon is gorgeous. Absolutely stunning. But her green is a bit off from the green in the accent, and her patterns (the body in particular) crash with the accent's filigree. And the pastel's gradient seems too sudden, I'll be fixing that now.

This has also pointed out several flaws in the design that I will have to fix before submitting the accent, so I thank you for the help!

Photobucket login is down at the moment, so I'll have to make a dropbox or stash account to upload it, but do you still wish to see the previews? Or can I just ping you when I've fixed the accents?
66MHIIb.png
@cutiepaws thank you! i love my wind rep. i wouldn't mind seeing them, honestly, but if you could ping me with the edits, that'd be awesome. :)
@cutiepaws thank you! i love my wind rep. i wouldn't mind seeing them, honestly, but if you could ping me with the edits, that'd be awesome. :)
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
Can I get a preview of Lilting Lacewind on Mellissa? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269416/26941575_350.png[/img] @Cutiepaws
Can I get a preview of Lilting Lacewind on Mellissa?
26941575_350.png
@Cutiepaws
JwQ98x7.png
@puresuicune @perry321 I decided to not print those pearlcatcher accents after all. Taking a break from accent making, possibly even the game. Sorry for the inconvenience

@puresuicune @perry321 I decided to not print those pearlcatcher accents after all. Taking a break from accent making, possibly even the game. Sorry for the inconvenience

66MHIIb.png
@Cutiepaws would you mind pinging me if you reprint Faebulous? It might just be what I need for my lady Sidhe! Or, if you happen to have a spare copy, I'd gladly buy it now <3 I understand you're not making new accents at the moment, but I hope it's OK to inquire about the existing ones. Uh, but I actually came here to thank you for creating Webscape! I bet you didn't have the combination of Copper and Violet in mind when you made it, but it's absolutely perfect for my new girl and all three of her colors, tricky as they are. I could barely wait for her to grow up and put it on! Thank you <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33617290] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/336173/33617290_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Cutiepaws would you mind pinging me if you reprint Faebulous? It might just be what I need for my lady Sidhe!
Or, if you happen to have a spare copy, I'd gladly buy it now <3 I understand you're not making new accents at the moment, but I hope it's OK to inquire about the existing ones.

Uh, but I actually came here to thank you for creating Webscape! I bet you didn't have the combination of Copper and Violet in mind when you made it, but it's absolutely perfect for my new girl and all three of her colors, tricky as they are. I could barely wait for her to grow up and put it on! Thank you <3

33617290_350.png
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@sQld You are on the list, but I'm not exactly famous so a reprint could take years.

Your dragon is beautiful! Happy the accent works on more than just royal/purple :3
@sQld You are on the list, but I'm not exactly famous so a reprint could take years.

Your dragon is beautiful! Happy the accent works on more than just royal/purple :3
66MHIIb.png
@Cutiepaws Would love to nab a copy of Faebulous someday! @Tharn Pinging myself here just in case.
@Cutiepaws Would love to nab a copy of Faebulous someday! @Tharn Pinging myself here just in case.
@Cutiepaws

Please ping me if you ever reprint either Faemaze or Faebulous as they are both absolutely gorgeous. Thanks!
@Cutiepaws

Please ping me if you ever reprint either Faemaze or Faebulous as they are both absolutely gorgeous. Thanks!
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32