Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | >>_PREORDERS _450g_ Accents! New!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@okn ah, I might forget if there's more than one pinglist, as I sometimes don't use the accent shop for a year or so. Would it be okay to add you to my normal pinglist instead? Don't want to accidentally skip you, and I do not ping often.
@okn ah, I might forget if there's more than one pinglist, as I sometimes don't use the accent shop for a year or so. Would it be okay to add you to my normal pinglist instead? Don't want to accidentally skip you, and I do not ping often.
66MHIIb.png
@Cutiepaws

Of corse! Also do you do customs?
@Cutiepaws

Of corse! Also do you do customs?
cowfish.gif
@okn I've made one, but I would recommend more experienced artists. My work is the silly drawings of somebody who haven't even read the instructions for photoshop, and I have no idea how to reach the quality and details that other artists have.

I'm also offline quite a lot, and now that I'm volunteering for the red cross I sometimes have to sprint off in the middle of conversation. My boyfriend is volunteer fire department, so when his alarm goes off I also drop everything to help him get ready and then forget what I was doing. Plus, weird time zone. Last time I did a custom, I realized you need quite a bit of conversation to do it right. English is also my... 5th language? So I might misinterpret something important and mess up.

Tl;dr: I wouldn't recommend me, but if you'd be fine with delays and non-professionalism and mess-ups and setbacks, then sure :P

Would 100% recommend: Piney's accent shop, and also Loddie.

EDIT: Also Bluedragon is a good choice!
@okn I've made one, but I would recommend more experienced artists. My work is the silly drawings of somebody who haven't even read the instructions for photoshop, and I have no idea how to reach the quality and details that other artists have.

I'm also offline quite a lot, and now that I'm volunteering for the red cross I sometimes have to sprint off in the middle of conversation. My boyfriend is volunteer fire department, so when his alarm goes off I also drop everything to help him get ready and then forget what I was doing. Plus, weird time zone. Last time I did a custom, I realized you need quite a bit of conversation to do it right. English is also my... 5th language? So I might misinterpret something important and mess up.

Tl;dr: I wouldn't recommend me, but if you'd be fine with delays and non-professionalism and mess-ups and setbacks, then sure :P

Would 100% recommend: Piney's accent shop, and also Loddie.

EDIT: Also Bluedragon is a good choice!
66MHIIb.png
@Cutiepaws

Oh alright! Good luck with your shop :D
@Cutiepaws

Oh alright! Good luck with your shop :D
cowfish.gif
@okn thanks! Wishing you smooth sailing with finding a good artist for your custom, or lots of fun experimenting with it yourself! Remember, downloading a template and trying your best is free :3

Would recommend it, actually. Opening your dragon's image and scribbling on it can make you more sure of what you want the artist to aim for!
@okn thanks! Wishing you smooth sailing with finding a good artist for your custom, or lots of fun experimenting with it yourself! Remember, downloading a template and trying your best is free :3

Would recommend it, actually. Opening your dragon's image and scribbling on it can make you more sure of what you want the artist to aim for!
66MHIIb.png
Ah, I guess there will be no interest for my nocturne accent then? Another one for the reject heap. Oh well. Back to the drawing board!
Ah, I guess there will be no interest for my nocturne accent then? Another one for the reject heap. Oh well. Back to the drawing board!
66MHIIb.png
@Cutiepaws Did you use the G.A.S.P. 2.0 pinglist?

og: engelsk er ikke 5. språket ditt <3 Du lærte først norsk, så engelsk på skolen egentlig før du visste at du forstod dansk og svensk. Dansk og svensk er bare noe vi kan (bortsett fra noen veldig merkelige ord), så engelsk er "egentlig" 2. språket vårt. Så kommer tysk som 3. (eller 5. det gidder eg ikke legge meg opp i) <3 Elsker deg søs =^.^=

@Cutiepaws Did you use the G.A.S.P. 2.0 pinglist?

og: engelsk er ikke 5. språket ditt <3 Du lærte først norsk, så engelsk på skolen egentlig før du visste at du forstod dansk og svensk. Dansk og svensk er bare noe vi kan (bortsett fra noen veldig merkelige ord), så engelsk er "egentlig" 2. språket vårt. Så kommer tysk som 3. (eller 5. det gidder eg ikke legge meg opp i) <3 Elsker deg søs =^.^=

Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32