Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Alive's Accents
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 337 338
*bounces up and down excitedly* I can't wait for the expansion so I can finally but dragons for all these accents!
*bounces up and down excitedly* I can't wait for the expansion so I can finally but dragons for all these accents!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Alive I just PMed everything to you save A Nation of Spirits. ^^ Thanks for waiting!
@Alive I just PMed everything to you save A Nation of Spirits. ^^ Thanks for waiting!
@Alive Hey! Sorry I haven't responded in a while...was wondering if I missed out on the mirror accent...I'm sure I preorder ed it...but yeah, let me know if you still have an accent for that and I'll gladly send the gems over ^^; Also...would love to get on the list for Ages Lost, Witch of caged light, and nation of spirits :3
@Alive Hey! Sorry I haven't responded in a while...was wondering if I missed out on the mirror accent...I'm sure I preorder ed it...but yeah, let me know if you still have an accent for that and I'll gladly send the gems over ^^; Also...would love to get on the list for Ages Lost, Witch of caged light, and nation of spirits :3
jl5dg8.png
@Oncamimus Hi! No worries, haha. :D I still have your copy of Threads of Misfortune, I can send it over whenever I receive the payment! (700g or 476kt) It looks like you have two slots? Let me know if that's correct, if you want to cancel one I can do that for you! ^^

I added you to the lists for Ages Lost and a Nation of Spirits, you already have a slot for Witch of Caged Light and the run's arrived, so I can send over your copy of that to if you'd still like it, whenever I receive the payment. :D (500g)
@Oncamimus Hi! No worries, haha. :D I still have your copy of Threads of Misfortune, I can send it over whenever I receive the payment! (700g or 476kt) It looks like you have two slots? Let me know if that's correct, if you want to cancel one I can do that for you! ^^

I added you to the lists for Ages Lost and a Nation of Spirits, you already have a slot for Witch of Caged Light and the run's arrived, so I can send over your copy of that to if you'd still like it, whenever I receive the payment. :D (500g)
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
[center][size=6][color=#527a7a]The Chains of Farewell[/color][/size] Unlimited accent for female Imperials. [skin=17855] [b]Price[/b]: 500g / 340kt There are 10 copies in the auction house right now! If they manage to sell out and there are still people interested, feel free to sign up for a preorder on my spreadsheet below! :) TWO TREASURE SLOTS PER RUN. If you'd like a slot, you can either add yourself on my self-editable spreadsheet below, or ping me and I'll add you myself! [size=5][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JANV89F4FpZ9KJP1QOt995OE9YrSu_rT4mxk0qQQmnY/edit?usp=sharing][size=4]Self-editable Pinglist/Preorders list[/size][/url][/size] [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/061d/f/2016/134/a/7/ffsl_by_tamashi_soul-da2horf.png[/img] [b]Preview it on your own dragon:[/b] [skin=17855] ----- [b]General pinglist:[/b] @lightenvee @Pelistorm @World @MaleficWhim @Leafdapple1 @addison @warriorofaces @Clavicado @Aalto @pooses @FireflyRhapsody @Kintsy @Ikunoche @rattus @Nenkou @maybels @sharkbutt @kuninaga @anhbon921 @Echoedmusic @Riko @myths @astroprojection @Niharike @PeacefulBliss @BlackMistress @Yearofdragon @Xemriss @Carleigh @ModestMouse @Toriel @Dierdre @houseteeth @grit @handsome @Roselian @butcherbaby @KittyAoba @Cedric @ThirtyOne @Decapitation @hat17 @Myrkskog @Uniformshark @windyfields @Mariposas @seepratintti @Aku @Vanitas @Erisalia @Acidfox @Shrekinator @Mangusto @Achi @Meonox @lnceptional @Yachi @cheynei @Cosmological @Krin @Amphiptere @flamyfox @tylahjayne @Astarothius @asterope @Isis @Lutielle @Luunai @Astale @mus @Carnivore @Mangoo @corvidus @refrayn @Mary @Candace @Cipheres @Kin @zingara @Khoshekh @Sitkat @Starsilver @Fun @battledogs @Mercendia @March @Insouciant @Celes @Mangoo @Bunnykins @booty @fairytale @tinydobes @hetalia @anhbon621 @Diplocaulus @manysundays @boxparts @Sildrael @Mudlood @Pecha @Kaelum @Vovina @LucidDreams @Sayla @Noxeryrs @hawwah @hybris @SirLeafheart @yay @Malafunfun @Noodle @Jaypaw @Lacelottie @houseteeth @Sootsprite @Setnus @Abirue @harrower @SharkPopcorn @Infectionary @Aleise @Moonwater @Moosesushi @Colorwavez @Xanarcah @Astraya @amberwing @jbapple @BlueRampion @Harmonywish @Trachynhawb @Lupen @EmberGlow @WingsofResent @starsystems @felistopaz @Lystier @timeblitz @YukiBear @Icicle16 @Aoroen @Nimitsu @scribblingface @Vergil @Everlind @Kittson @Aloice @Scream @Amorah @Enoch @Cherubim @ljusclara @PhoenixMiko @kingdom77 @Rubellite @mintSMASH @Whimzica @ixris @Velsim @InkyBrush @Raire @Nutflakez @Zholtaniusar @Cngx @Guild @Curio @Houtori @leeedea @lantadyme @Hazuki @sero @Espace @SydKiaray @Virgil @Whitefoxtails @YourMajestyFox @Coordinator @Bluetadamore @Meloetta @Weathering @Lionsong @Tempestris @infinitelyy @TheChurchGrim @miradored @RikkonelTiani @iequinomin @pushpin @calicougar @Stenvela @bit @ordif @Crumpet @xarazura @roachchoir @WimpyFox @WDGaster @Dalison @Cru @Xairathan @titherdel @aortla999 @Prey @Ballad @Lusterwing @Shaetil @Gilan @Hypothermia @Weenyah @Mercenary @delightfuliza @Osa @Ambitious @Banter @necrophades @antiopa @Archfiend @Ythequeris @Orcarca @alternatewarning @BriarBones @StarrySpelunker @Kestrad @Aralas @OpalineTeardrops @Venneris @OverlordFreya @Soupy @Angii @birdfairy @Draxia @lithnathron @Divinely @Seeker @Safaris @Beatrizklotz @Crownings @yumejia @Mezzo @Luyer @qew23 @dorsia @GalacticCannibal @Shuffluffalo @Spy @princesspoobah @Nyctea @jellophish @Strawberryjello @syllable @AshRechner @Brightwinged @aevios @Princesomniac @QueenParda @Fink @gazarath @beansprout @Deva @Ekanos @Naakhum @mirrorstone @naphy @Losse @SafiraThePanther @saturne @CastorPollock @Losse @Draconequis @Lucatri @lome @Katasaur @Cilverlining @naphy @Pyr @anemia @Vely @brit @CosmicAsh @Archaic @Wapiti @Fujoshi @Actaeon ~~~ [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DmpTgbQOcIxOyphJ0-NUz-l_D2v_CgbkCPxV3cJnlRY/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZdkXYy5.png[/img][/url] (My apologies for any wrong pings! I tried to removed everyone who wasn't interested in this type of skincent, but I might have missed someone ;u;) [b]General female accents:[/b] @abril @abzu @Achi @Aenstrian @aerinsol @Aides @Airis (no gore/plague please) @Akihiko @alchemyhead @Alive @Alstroemeria @AmmieKatt (please no interest checks) @Amphiptere (No Auctions or reseller threads) @anhbon921 @antiquaries (no gore, snappers, ridgebacks, or pearlcatchers) @arach @Aralas (Please no rainbow accents) @Argonaut @ArtsyChap @ArtyCat (no gore) @Asai @asgore @ashenhartkrie @Ashtastic @asphyxia @Astraya @atalaeai @Athexreh @axionAngel (no gore/plague, no snappers, RB, fae) @Azremiel @Batcatization @beckswithspecks @bel @Bhelryss @biqua @bit @BlackMistress @BlackoutEternity @Bluedragon @Bluejey @bluesparrow46 @Bluetadamore @booty @briar @Cabe @caelumdeity @CakeOn @Candor @CandyPrincess @Canzone @Cattestrophic @CecilaTheWerecat @Cedric @CerberaHeart @ChaliceCabriel @Chants @ChaseCharmer @Circustry @Clifftop @cliones @cloverly @Colorwavez @Crowe (no food, rainbow, pastel) @curio @Cute @Cyrya @Desi @Dessy @Diseased @Dracanea (no gore please) @Dragonlaird @dualscepters @duckweed @Dussty @elaendorlien (no pastels or christmas-themed, please) @Emberwolf (Please no rainbow accents) @Eme @Eralune @Erendira @Evarinya @Evoker @Fenix @Finne (sales & pre-orders only pls, thanks! no gore/rainbows) @FireflyRhapsody (no holes or closely packed circles in/on the body) @FlareSolaire @Frillshark (no tundras or interest checks) @Fujo @FWD @Gacha (NO GALAXY) @Gaelic @Galeia @Gengaria @GlitchedGhost @Godspeed @haikwoshevo @Haruhiko @hayum (no gore plz) @heaki @Heathers @Heliolisk @heronfoot @Himochi @hiperyon (No interest checks, please) @honeyT @hybris @Imani @IndigoPi @Zenium (No Rainbow/cute/adorable stuff @Insouciant @Interlinea @izuna @JackalSmiler(no food themes, mirror, snapper, or tundra) @jamaesi @Jazz @JD1620 @Jinkx @juawia @judiama @Juyoung @Kaamos @kaaoqi @Kairo @Kaitii @Kaletah @Kalistys (no fest rejects) @KallenTheSylveon (No interest checks)(No festival rejects) @Kanariah @katamarikozzan @kaykat (no gore/holes) @kazay @KCGallows (no closely packed circles, no food themes, no interest checks) @kikay @koemiri @Koneko (no gore) @koobi @Krin @kurtcobain @Kyrislian @Kyrrah @Laevateinn @Leafdapple1 @Leonaa @lightenvee @lilo @LittleFirefly @ljusclara (no pastels/galaxy) @lnception (no snappers) @LucidDreams (no accent reselling threads please) @Lunila @LynterriaHatake @magiclynx @Maila @Malachai @Malafunfun @Malis @mangusto @Mariposas @masculinetoast @maybels @Maye @meonox @Micheru @milaya @misscallierose @Moami (No gore/plague/bloody accents, please) @MollyMerula @Mookzilla @moonfable @Moons @Morgrim @Mudlood @MusicalMaladies (no rainbows) @nanairo @Narif @NeonSharpies (No F ridgebacks or rainbow) @Neroshii (no gore/food) @NightmaricZor @Niharike @nika @NoAkei @Noxeryrs @Nuegothy (no plague, no interest checks pls) @Nymphalidae @Ocellis @OpalineTeardrops @ophician (no interest checks pls) @Oriel @PandragonsBox @Pangur @PattSso @Pecha @piscula @pjoenix @pooses @pretzuls @Prey @Quinn (No interest checks!) @raelynne @raucousremy @redsparrow @refrayn @Rehnen @Renoki (sales/preorders) @Rhi (no gore) @Rifter @Rinibun (No interest checks, please) @rocketgirl2 @rooty (please no interest checks, only preorders/sales) @Rosabelle @rubyredtan @ruirea @Rustdover @Safirien @samwise @Scarfsickle (No rainbows, galaxy, or fake UB please) @seepratintti @Serpede @serpens @serpentofmoe @ShadowRising @shamwow @Shaniae @sherryqianmo @siaur @silberseele @Silence (No galaxy, pastel, glitter, rainbow, cute, food please) @SilverBook @silvers @Siopilos @SirLeafheart @SkytheCrowDemon @smileytechie @snowpea @snowy @somnolentcypress @Soupy @squidragon (no gore please) @Stasha @Steel @stitchedinice @Strangely @sunshinecitadel @SweetEkk0 @Synchros @Taaarnfalk @taipantigress @tangaroa @TheMythOfBeauty @thesecontexts @Tiriea @ToasterOven @Tobias (no pastel/rainbow/irl animal/companion animal/space/extra mouths/eyes) @Toothiana @Trachynhawb @triska @Uitwaaien @Ultima @Unthymely @Velsim @velvetpaws @Venneris (no snappers or m ridgebacks) @Vulpen @warriorofaces @WestWindWalker @wizardmymom @Wolfscent @Xaim @xape @Xemriss @Xotis @Xythus @Yay @Yoda @YoshiyaKiryu @Ythequeris (please no rainbow/jewelery stuff) @Zaefyra @Zelai @InfinityLlama @arcaneidolriots @GalacticCannibal(no interest checks) @Gibby @SoullessRogue @Fink @TheUltimateOwl (No Snappers, food or gore/extra mouth/eye themed ones ty) @Kushiel (no snappers, no ridgebacks please) [b]Female Imperial accents:[/b] @20pi @Aava @abacusa @AbysmalGrace @Acidfox @addison (no gore) @Addmon @adrienne1614 @Aekaitz @Aetheric @aevios @Akihiko @Almaren @alternatewarning (no festival entries) @Ambitious @Ammut @and1206 @Angii (no warm colors) @aniki @annadandelion @Aralas @Arborpunk @Argonaut @AriaTLoak @Artemis (no festival entries/auctions or reselling threads) @Asmea @Astale @asterope @Astraeus @atrolock (no interest checks) @AwayfromBirdland @BabylonsFall @Beatrizklotz @Beroan @Bic @BrightIce @BritishDinosaur @Bunnykins (no interestcheck/pastel/food) @candor @captaincaiti @Carleigh @CasualPancakes @Cedric @cervas @Chemistry (no festival rejects please) @Clocks @CloudAgeSymphony @cniht @colieflower @Condor @CorbieLaughter @CosmicAsh @Coyoteclaw11 @Cross @Cryptic @Cuppycakez @CyberInfection @Cytosine @Danizaurs @DarkOwl @Darlnim @Daxis @Decay @Diseased @Dragakure @DragonsHour @draziwrok @drnyarlathotep @durandal @elusive1ar @emiliexandra @Emordnilap @Empyreal (no accent reselling threads please) @Envinyatar @Eoraptor @Erendira @Eshye @everynne @Evoker @Eythel @Faileas @Fairie @FancyNames @Fenix @finches @FireflyRhapsody (no holes or closely packed circles in/on the body) @flamingcakes (no interest checks) @flamyfox @Founder @freiheit(no plague/gore please) @FrostStrix @Fujinyumi @Fulcrum @GalacticCannibal @ganymede @GhostPaladin @Gilan @Glaceon22 @gotw3 @haikwoshevo @handsome @harmonywish (no gore or food) @Harribel @Hasha @heartsung @HeavensAxis (No Galaxy) @heronfoot @Hiddenmica @houseteeth (No kawaii/cute/food please) @Icicle16 @Idari @IgnisFlamel @Ikunoche @IndigoCat @insufferablecrab @Irarina @irii @Ithiltari @Itsy (No Gore/No Fake Genes @Jaye @Jazz @Jesteroo @julia @julibee @Juni @Juushika @kaaoqi @Kairoku @Kaitii @Kalahira @Kanariah @Kardi @Katherine @keraunic @Khoshekh @kidotsubomi @Kikatzu @kireikatt (no bellies) @Kodex @Koneko (no gore) @ladyfenrir @ladyrenee @Lamia @lankochan @Lapillus @Larkayne @leeedea (no interest checks please) @Leonaa @Leora @Lethia @lightenvee @lightly @LilyBound (no gore or food) @lindulcis @lookxitsxlauren @Loulybob @lugiagirl98 (no interest checks, no fake underbelly) @Lychii @Magala @MajicViolin @Malis @ManicDraconis @Marceline @March @Marshell @marymouse @Masumi @Maye @Meredith44 (no plague/gore) @Mezzo @Micheru @Mikisama @milkcocoa @misscallierose @modbox @Moosesushi @Moray @Morphini @mummy @Murasaki @Myrkskog (no fake genes/food) @Nabesima @Naitochan (NO: Gore, Guilded, Armor, Clothes, Jewelry) @nanairo @Neige @nerdydragon @Neroshii @Nevros @nibelibre @NicoleEirin (no gore/food) @nightmariczor @Niharike @Nirwana @noelblue @nothakus @Nymphalidae @OkaFloof @Okapi @Omakelady @Osa @Oszs (NO JEWELRY) @Ouji (jewels, armor, fantasy/intricate) @OverlordFreya @pansydragon (no apparel / jewelery / food) @parnasse @Pasafatu (No cute or food, no jewelry, clothing, armor) @PeacefulBliss @Peisinoe @Pelistorm @Phoenixfyre @PixieSparkles @Plushstiel @po2 @pooses @Primfairy @PrincessNight @Pseudoscience @purplecinnibar @pushpin @QueenParda (no robotics) @Raelynne @rainy @Ranuja @ranyani @Rascality @RatofSpring (no plague, jewellry) @rattis @rattus @RayFisch @Rayzor (no food, rainbows, cute) @Reborn @Reckless @refrayn @reitgerte (no festival rejects) @Rest @Rey @Rifter @Riko @Ririterasu @RocketGrunt @rooty @Rubisco @RuinousOmen @ruletheworld @Rynne @rynxenvy @Safaris @Safirien @Sais @Samayl @Saru @scariuy @Scream @Seolyn @SerenityBreeze @Serpede @ShadowOfDestiny @ShadowRising @sharkbutt @Sheba @sheparrrd @Sheta @SilverBook @Silviya @SirLeafheart @Skia @Slumber @Smaugthealmighty @snowpea @snowy @Solackno @solaritude (no gore or food) @Soleil @soujun @Soupy @SouthFarthing (no gore) @spiderling @spilledink @Spiritwindy @SpookyCups @Starly (no gore, no armor) @stormchesters @straekitty @SunChaser @Sunset @surfingpikachu @SushiKitteh @suzerain @swanpukin @SydKiaray @Sykona @Sylwyth @Synchros @tackysnaps @Taerar @thefrogg (no rainbows or food) @thesecontexts @ThirtyOne @Thorne @tinydobes @Tiriea @Toothiana @Toriel @Tria91 @Trickilicky @Tricksters @Troubletail @TsarinaTorment @vaihdokas @Valoria @vampy @Vanitas @Vaze @Veevi @Velliana @Veracity @Vespertiine @Vil @Violet @Violette (no gold/jewelry) @VolatileMatter @Vovina @Weyrleader @WhiteMantis @whoiseliza @whyistherumgone @wildewinged @Winterdream @Wobbitt @Wolfscent (No galaxy} @World @xarazura @xCatzy @Xemriss @xovud @xRainy @xxace @Yay @yin @Yoda @YourMajestyFox @ysunkoiw @Zelai @ZeroAerie @Zidderinni @Zilleniose @Zyanith @WildFlora @syllable @Vangoghbot [/center]
The Chains of Farewell

Unlimited accent for female Imperials.

Price: 500g / 340kt

There are 10 copies in the auction house right now! If they manage to sell out and there are still people interested, feel free to sign up for a preorder on my spreadsheet below! :)

TWO TREASURE SLOTS PER RUN.
If you'd like a slot, you can either add yourself on my self-editable spreadsheet below, or ping me and I'll add you myself!

Self-editable Pinglist/Preorders list

ffsl_by_tamashi_soul-da2horf.png

Preview it on your own dragon:

General pinglist:

@lightenvee @Pelistorm @World @MaleficWhim @Leafdapple1 @addison @warriorofaces @Clavicado @Aalto @pooses @FireflyRhapsody @Kintsy @Ikunoche @rattus @Nenkou @maybels @sharkbutt @kuninaga @anhbon921 @Echoedmusic @Riko @myths @astroprojection @Niharike @PeacefulBliss @BlackMistress @Yearofdragon @Xemriss @Carleigh @ModestMouse @Toriel @Dierdre @houseteeth @grit @handsome @Roselian @butcherbaby @KittyAoba @Cedric @ThirtyOne @Decapitation @hat17 @Myrkskog @Uniformshark @windyfields @Mariposas @seepratintti @Aku @Vanitas @Erisalia @Acidfox @Shrekinator @Mangusto @Achi @Meonox @lnceptional @Yachi @cheynei @Cosmological @Krin @Amphiptere @flamyfox @tylahjayne @Astarothius @asterope @Isis @Lutielle @Luunai @Astale @mus @Carnivore @Mangoo @corvidus @refrayn @Mary @Candace @Cipheres @Kin @zingara @Khoshekh @Sitkat @Starsilver @Fun @battledogs @Mercendia @March @Insouciant @Celes @Mangoo @Bunnykins @booty @fairytale @tinydobes @hetalia @anhbon621 @Diplocaulus @manysundays @boxparts @Sildrael @Mudlood @Pecha @Kaelum @Vovina @LucidDreams @Sayla @Noxeryrs @hawwah @hybris @SirLeafheart @yay @Malafunfun @Noodle @Jaypaw @Lacelottie @houseteeth @Sootsprite @Setnus @Abirue @harrower @SharkPopcorn @Infectionary @Aleise @Moonwater @Moosesushi @Colorwavez @Xanarcah @Astraya @amberwing @jbapple @BlueRampion @Harmonywish @Trachynhawb @Lupen @EmberGlow @WingsofResent @starsystems @felistopaz @Lystier @timeblitz @YukiBear @Icicle16 @Aoroen @Nimitsu @scribblingface @Vergil @Everlind @Kittson @Aloice @Scream @Amorah @Enoch @Cherubim @ljusclara @PhoenixMiko @kingdom77 @Rubellite @mintSMASH @Whimzica @ixris @Velsim @InkyBrush @Raire @Nutflakez @Zholtaniusar @Cngx @Guild @Curio @Houtori @leeedea @lantadyme @Hazuki @sero @Espace @SydKiaray @Virgil @Whitefoxtails @YourMajestyFox @Coordinator @Bluetadamore @Meloetta @Weathering @Lionsong @Tempestris @infinitelyy @TheChurchGrim @miradored @RikkonelTiani @iequinomin @pushpin @calicougar @Stenvela @bit @ordif @Crumpet @xarazura @roachchoir @WimpyFox @WDGaster @Dalison @Cru @Xairathan @titherdel @aortla999 @Prey @Ballad @Lusterwing @Shaetil @Gilan @Hypothermia @Weenyah @Mercenary @delightfuliza @Osa @Ambitious @Banter @necrophades @antiopa @Archfiend @Ythequeris @Orcarca @alternatewarning @BriarBones @StarrySpelunker @Kestrad @Aralas @OpalineTeardrops @Venneris @OverlordFreya @Soupy @Angii @birdfairy @Draxia @lithnathron @Divinely @Seeker @Safaris @Beatrizklotz @Crownings @yumejia @Mezzo @Luyer @qew23 @dorsia @GalacticCannibal @Shuffluffalo @Spy @princesspoobah @Nyctea @jellophish @Strawberryjello @syllable @AshRechner @Brightwinged @aevios @Princesomniac @QueenParda @Fink @gazarath @beansprout @Deva @Ekanos @Naakhum @mirrorstone @naphy @Losse @SafiraThePanther @saturne @CastorPollock @Losse @Draconequis @Lucatri @lome @Katasaur @Cilverlining @naphy @Pyr @anemia @Vely @brit @CosmicAsh @Archaic @Wapiti @Fujoshi @Actaeon

~~~

ZdkXYy5.png

(My apologies for any wrong pings! I tried to removed everyone who wasn't interested in this type of skincent, but I might have missed someone ;u;)

General female accents:

@abril @abzu @Achi @Aenstrian @aerinsol @Aides @Airis (no gore/plague please) @Akihiko @alchemyhead @Alive @Alstroemeria @AmmieKatt (please no interest checks) @Amphiptere (No Auctions or reseller threads) @anhbon921 @antiquaries (no gore, snappers, ridgebacks, or pearlcatchers) @arach @Aralas (Please no rainbow accents) @Argonaut @ArtsyChap @ArtyCat (no gore) @Asai @asgore @ashenhartkrie @Ashtastic @asphyxia @Astraya @atalaeai @Athexreh @axionAngel (no gore/plague, no snappers, RB, fae) @Azremiel @Batcatization @beckswithspecks @bel @Bhelryss @biqua @bit @BlackMistress @BlackoutEternity @Bluedragon @Bluejey @bluesparrow46 @Bluetadamore @booty @briar @Cabe @caelumdeity @CakeOn @Candor @CandyPrincess @Canzone @Cattestrophic @CecilaTheWerecat @Cedric @CerberaHeart @ChaliceCabriel @Chants @ChaseCharmer @Circustry @Clifftop @cliones @cloverly @Colorwavez @Crowe (no food, rainbow, pastel) @curio @Cute @Cyrya @Desi @Dessy @Diseased @Dracanea (no gore please) @Dragonlaird @dualscepters @duckweed @Dussty @elaendorlien (no pastels or christmas-themed, please) @Emberwolf (Please no rainbow accents) @Eme @Eralune @Erendira @Evarinya @Evoker @Fenix @Finne (sales & pre-orders only pls, thanks! no gore/rainbows) @FireflyRhapsody (no holes or closely packed circles in/on the body) @FlareSolaire @Frillshark (no tundras or interest checks) @Fujo @FWD @Gacha (NO GALAXY) @Gaelic @Galeia @Gengaria @GlitchedGhost @Godspeed @haikwoshevo @Haruhiko @hayum (no gore plz) @heaki @Heathers @Heliolisk @heronfoot @Himochi @hiperyon (No interest checks, please) @honeyT @hybris @Imani @IndigoPi @Zenium (No Rainbow/cute/adorable stuff @Insouciant @Interlinea @izuna @JackalSmiler(no food themes, mirror, snapper, or tundra) @jamaesi @Jazz @JD1620 @Jinkx @juawia @judiama @Juyoung @Kaamos @kaaoqi @Kairo @Kaitii @Kaletah @Kalistys (no fest rejects) @KallenTheSylveon (No interest checks)(No festival rejects) @Kanariah @katamarikozzan @kaykat (no gore/holes) @kazay @KCGallows (no closely packed circles, no food themes, no interest checks) @kikay @koemiri @Koneko (no gore) @koobi @Krin @kurtcobain @Kyrislian @Kyrrah @Laevateinn @Leafdapple1 @Leonaa @lightenvee @lilo @LittleFirefly @ljusclara (no pastels/galaxy) @lnception (no snappers) @LucidDreams (no accent reselling threads please) @Lunila @LynterriaHatake @magiclynx @Maila @Malachai @Malafunfun @Malis @mangusto @Mariposas @masculinetoast @maybels @Maye @meonox @Micheru @milaya @misscallierose @Moami (No gore/plague/bloody accents, please) @MollyMerula @Mookzilla @moonfable @Moons @Morgrim @Mudlood @MusicalMaladies (no rainbows) @nanairo @Narif @NeonSharpies (No F ridgebacks or rainbow) @Neroshii (no gore/food) @NightmaricZor @Niharike @nika @NoAkei @Noxeryrs @Nuegothy (no plague, no interest checks pls) @Nymphalidae @Ocellis @OpalineTeardrops @ophician (no interest checks pls) @Oriel @PandragonsBox @Pangur @PattSso @Pecha @piscula @pjoenix @pooses @pretzuls @Prey @Quinn (No interest checks!) @raelynne @raucousremy @redsparrow @refrayn @Rehnen @Renoki (sales/preorders) @Rhi (no gore) @Rifter @Rinibun (No interest checks, please) @rocketgirl2 @rooty (please no interest checks, only preorders/sales) @Rosabelle @rubyredtan @ruirea @Rustdover @Safirien @samwise @Scarfsickle (No rainbows, galaxy, or fake UB please) @seepratintti @Serpede @serpens @serpentofmoe @ShadowRising @shamwow @Shaniae @sherryqianmo @siaur @silberseele @Silence (No galaxy, pastel, glitter, rainbow, cute, food please) @SilverBook @silvers @Siopilos @SirLeafheart @SkytheCrowDemon @smileytechie @snowpea @snowy @somnolentcypress @Soupy @squidragon (no gore please) @Stasha @Steel @stitchedinice @Strangely @sunshinecitadel @SweetEkk0 @Synchros @Taaarnfalk @taipantigress @tangaroa @TheMythOfBeauty @thesecontexts @Tiriea @ToasterOven @Tobias (no pastel/rainbow/irl animal/companion animal/space/extra mouths/eyes) @Toothiana @Trachynhawb @triska @Uitwaaien @Ultima @Unthymely @Velsim @velvetpaws @Venneris (no snappers or m ridgebacks) @Vulpen @warriorofaces @WestWindWalker @wizardmymom @Wolfscent @Xaim @xape @Xemriss @Xotis @Xythus @Yay @Yoda @YoshiyaKiryu @Ythequeris (please no rainbow/jewelery stuff) @Zaefyra @Zelai @InfinityLlama @arcaneidolriots @GalacticCannibal(no interest checks) @Gibby @SoullessRogue @Fink @TheUltimateOwl (No Snappers, food or gore/extra mouth/eye themed ones ty) @Kushiel (no snappers, no ridgebacks please)

Female Imperial accents:

@20pi @Aava @abacusa @AbysmalGrace @Acidfox @addison (no gore) @Addmon @adrienne1614 @Aekaitz @Aetheric @aevios @Akihiko @Almaren @alternatewarning (no festival entries) @Ambitious @Ammut @and1206 @Angii (no warm colors) @aniki @annadandelion @Aralas @Arborpunk @Argonaut @AriaTLoak @Artemis (no festival entries/auctions or reselling threads) @Asmea @Astale @asterope @Astraeus @atrolock (no interest checks) @AwayfromBirdland @BabylonsFall @Beatrizklotz @Beroan @Bic @BrightIce @BritishDinosaur @Bunnykins (no interestcheck/pastel/food) @candor @captaincaiti @Carleigh @CasualPancakes @Cedric @cervas @Chemistry (no festival rejects please) @Clocks @CloudAgeSymphony @cniht @colieflower @Condor @CorbieLaughter @CosmicAsh @Coyoteclaw11 @Cross @Cryptic @Cuppycakez @CyberInfection @Cytosine @Danizaurs @DarkOwl @Darlnim @Daxis @Decay @Diseased @Dragakure @DragonsHour @draziwrok @drnyarlathotep @durandal @elusive1ar @emiliexandra @Emordnilap @Empyreal (no accent reselling threads please) @Envinyatar @Eoraptor @Erendira @Eshye @everynne @Evoker @Eythel @Faileas @Fairie @FancyNames @Fenix @finches @FireflyRhapsody (no holes or closely packed circles in/on the body) @flamingcakes (no interest checks) @flamyfox @Founder @freiheit(no plague/gore please) @FrostStrix @Fujinyumi @Fulcrum @GalacticCannibal @ganymede @GhostPaladin @Gilan @Glaceon22 @gotw3 @haikwoshevo @handsome @harmonywish (no gore or food) @Harribel @Hasha @heartsung @HeavensAxis (No Galaxy) @heronfoot @Hiddenmica @houseteeth (No kawaii/cute/food please) @Icicle16 @Idari @IgnisFlamel @Ikunoche @IndigoCat @insufferablecrab @Irarina @irii @Ithiltari @Itsy (No Gore/No Fake Genes @Jaye @Jazz @Jesteroo @julia @julibee @Juni @Juushika @kaaoqi @Kairoku @Kaitii @Kalahira @Kanariah @Kardi @Katherine @keraunic @Khoshekh @kidotsubomi @Kikatzu @kireikatt (no bellies) @Kodex @Koneko (no gore) @ladyfenrir @ladyrenee @Lamia @lankochan @Lapillus @Larkayne @leeedea (no interest checks please) @Leonaa @Leora @Lethia @lightenvee @lightly @LilyBound (no gore or food) @lindulcis @lookxitsxlauren @Loulybob @lugiagirl98 (no interest checks, no fake underbelly) @Lychii @Magala @MajicViolin @Malis @ManicDraconis @Marceline @March @Marshell @marymouse @Masumi @Maye @Meredith44 (no plague/gore) @Mezzo @Micheru @Mikisama @milkcocoa @misscallierose @modbox @Moosesushi @Moray @Morphini @mummy @Murasaki @Myrkskog (no fake genes/food) @Nabesima @Naitochan (NO: Gore, Guilded, Armor, Clothes, Jewelry) @nanairo @Neige @nerdydragon @Neroshii @Nevros @nibelibre @NicoleEirin (no gore/food) @nightmariczor @Niharike @Nirwana @noelblue @nothakus @Nymphalidae @OkaFloof @Okapi @Omakelady @Osa @Oszs (NO JEWELRY) @Ouji (jewels, armor, fantasy/intricate) @OverlordFreya @pansydragon (no apparel / jewelery / food) @parnasse @Pasafatu (No cute or food, no jewelry, clothing, armor) @PeacefulBliss @Peisinoe @Pelistorm @Phoenixfyre @PixieSparkles @Plushstiel @po2 @pooses @Primfairy @PrincessNight @Pseudoscience @purplecinnibar @pushpin @QueenParda (no robotics) @Raelynne @rainy @Ranuja @ranyani @Rascality @RatofSpring (no plague, jewellry) @rattis @rattus @RayFisch @Rayzor (no food, rainbows, cute) @Reborn @Reckless @refrayn @reitgerte (no festival rejects) @Rest @Rey @Rifter @Riko @Ririterasu @RocketGrunt @rooty @Rubisco @RuinousOmen @ruletheworld @Rynne @rynxenvy @Safaris @Safirien @Sais @Samayl @Saru @scariuy @Scream @Seolyn @SerenityBreeze @Serpede @ShadowOfDestiny @ShadowRising @sharkbutt @Sheba @sheparrrd @Sheta @SilverBook @Silviya @SirLeafheart @Skia @Slumber @Smaugthealmighty @snowpea @snowy @Solackno @solaritude (no gore or food) @Soleil @soujun @Soupy @SouthFarthing (no gore) @spiderling @spilledink @Spiritwindy @SpookyCups @Starly (no gore, no armor) @stormchesters @straekitty @SunChaser @Sunset @surfingpikachu @SushiKitteh @suzerain @swanpukin @SydKiaray @Sykona @Sylwyth @Synchros @tackysnaps @Taerar @thefrogg (no rainbows or food) @thesecontexts @ThirtyOne @Thorne @tinydobes @Tiriea @Toothiana @Toriel @Tria91 @Trickilicky @Tricksters @Troubletail @TsarinaTorment @vaihdokas @Valoria @vampy @Vanitas @Vaze @Veevi @Velliana @Veracity @Vespertiine @Vil @Violet @Violette (no gold/jewelry) @VolatileMatter @Vovina @Weyrleader @WhiteMantis @whoiseliza @whyistherumgone @wildewinged @Winterdream @Wobbitt @Wolfscent (No galaxy} @World @xarazura @xCatzy @Xemriss @xovud @xRainy @xxace @Yay @yin @Yoda @YourMajestyFox @ysunkoiw @Zelai @ZeroAerie @Zidderinni @Zilleniose @Zyanith @WildFlora @syllable @Vangoghbot
@zorramala Hi! :D You have a slot for The Chains of Farewell currently, there's 10 copies in the AH if you want to grab one from there? I thought I might let you know! If you'd prefer to stay in the preorder slot instead, that's fine too!
@zorramala Hi! :D You have a slot for The Chains of Farewell currently, there's 10 copies in the AH if you want to grab one from there? I thought I might let you know! If you'd prefer to stay in the preorder slot instead, that's fine too!
@scariuy
@scariuy
lrGPs.gif-NHJSR.gif-4HnkA.gif-aqdl3.gif
@alive thankyou I bought one could I be removed then? ^^;

still want that male imp accent though o:

and Witch of Caged Light ;_; cries
@alive thankyou I bought one could I be removed then? ^^;

still want that male imp accent though o:

and Witch of Caged Light ;_; cries
dragon-age_judgement_bioware_926x1600_marked.jpg
@zorramala Yep!! I removed you, thank you for buying one! ;v;

I just need a few more people to do a reprint for the male one hehe :D Witch of Caged Light closed yesterday, but there's still two empty slots, do you want one?
@zorramala Yep!! I removed you, thank you for buying one! ;v;

I just need a few more people to do a reprint for the male one hehe :D Witch of Caged Light closed yesterday, but there's still two empty slots, do you want one?
@alive omg yes I can pay now if you like is it 500g right? also one of my favorite imps wearing your accents: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21200667] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/212007/21200667_350.png[/img] [/url] may I be on your general pinglist please?
@alive omg yes I can pay now if you like is it 500g right?

also one of my favorite imps wearing your accents:

21200667_350.png

may I be on your general pinglist please?
dragon-age_judgement_bioware_926x1600_marked.jpg
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 337 338