Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Alive's Accents
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 337 338
@Alive
I'm on mobile - a gem slot for Ages Lost, please!
@Alive
I'm on mobile - a gem slot for Ages Lost, please!
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@dorsia Oh gosh haha >o< Thank you so much!! Yes, I do take mix slots! The two treasure/gem slots at the end of each run are open for that. :D My rate is 1:680.

@Osthra @Velsim Both added, thank you! <3
@dorsia Oh gosh haha >o< Thank you so much!! Yes, I do take mix slots! The two treasure/gem slots at the end of each run are open for that. :D My rate is 1:680.

@Osthra @Velsim Both added, thank you! <3
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
@Alive Am I still able to get a slot for Ages Lost? And can I pay with treasure, or are the treasure slots taken?
@Alive Am I still able to get a slot for Ages Lost? And can I pay with treasure, or are the treasure slots taken?
tumblr_ot29obhqnu1rde8rlo1_100.gif
@Alive could I see a preview of ages lost on her, please? [img]http://i.imgur.com/CsehOL9.png[/img]
@Alive could I see a preview of ages lost on her, please?

CsehOL9.png
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
@Alive uuughhhHHHGHHHHhhhh could I have a slot for Ages Lost please?
@Alive uuughhhHHHGHHHHhhhh could I have a slot for Ages Lost please?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Alive

Could I have 1 copy of A Nation of Spirits please?
@Alive

Could I have 1 copy of A Nation of Spirits please?
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
@Alive Hello! could I get a preview of A nation of spirits on this girl? [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=59&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=7&tert=60&elem=2&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png[/img]
@Alive Hello! could I get a preview of A nation of spirits on this girl?

dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=59&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=7&tert=60&elem=2&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png
VXZZmOI.png
@Alive a friend lent me the gems i needed so i added myself to the gem pinglist instead - thank yoU!!! i'm stooooked
@Alive a friend lent me the gems i needed so i added myself to the gem pinglist instead - thank yoU!!! i'm stooooked
she/her | +3 fr time | tumblr
[ please buy these g1s lol ]
@alive

Aaaaag hopefully this is the only time I'll have to ask for an extension, but I need one on the witch accent ;;

Hopefully I'll have it Friday.
@alive

Aaaaag hopefully this is the only time I'll have to ask for an extension, but I need one on the witch accent ;;

Hopefully I'll have it Friday.
t02ad2G.png
@Alive

I'm so sorry but could I possibly cancel my order of Threads of Misfortune? :3 I just noticed that the white eye is part of the accent (not the dragon) and I don't like dragons with bright eyes :/ Should've checked that before putting myself on the list!

(If not I totally understand though)
@Alive

I'm so sorry but could I possibly cancel my order of Threads of Misfortune? :3 I just noticed that the white eye is part of the accent (not the dragon) and I don't like dragons with bright eyes :/ Should've checked that before putting myself on the list!

(If not I totally understand though)
tumblr_inline_nnxvl2h4qm1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvlaOVtE1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvl6sIv51sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvlhoMWV1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvkhZbq41sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvkrUkLO1sna6h0_100.png
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 337 338