Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Alive's Accents
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 337 338
@Alive
May I get an extension for payment of Threads of Misfortune? ;; Thank you very much-
@Alive
May I get an extension for payment of Threads of Misfortune? ;; Thank you very much-
cauldrontext2.png KPogKne.png....................... yIOwECY.png
@Alive Would it be helpful to send payment for ages lost right away or would you rather I wait until you have it in? c:
@Alive Would it be helpful to send payment for ages lost right away or would you rather I wait until you have it in? c:
HzlT6uO.gif

she/her
water dom org
dom stats '23
@Pyr Yep, there's still 10 days before preorders close! Two treasure slots are available per run, there's currently one open in the sixth run, but you can add yourself to any of the treasure slots in any of the empty runs. :) @scribblingface Here you go! :D [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/070d/f/2016/133/7/a/csehol9_by_tamashi_soul-da2azfl.png[/img] @Rhea Yes, added, thank you so much! :D @Yorugami I added you to the preorders list, thank you! @AyumiNemera Of course, here she is! [img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/e4ac/f/2016/133/7/4/dragonpic2_6_by_tamashi_soul-da2azkb.png[/img] @Kaidonovsky No worries, I got you down for an extension! Thank you for letting me know! <3 @AwayfromBirdland Yep, that's fine! I canceled your order, thank you for letting me know! :) @Velander I marked you down for an extension, take your time! :D @brit I have the funds to buy blueprints, so it's totally up to you! I'm fine with either option ^u^
@Pyr Yep, there's still 10 days before preorders close! Two treasure slots are available per run, there's currently one open in the sixth run, but you can add yourself to any of the treasure slots in any of the empty runs. :)

@scribblingface Here you go! :D
csehol9_by_tamashi_soul-da2azfl.png

@Rhea Yes, added, thank you so much! :D

@Yorugami I added you to the preorders list, thank you!

@AyumiNemera Of course, here she is!
dragonpic2_6_by_tamashi_soul-da2azkb.png

@Kaidonovsky No worries, I got you down for an extension! Thank you for letting me know! <3

@AwayfromBirdland Yep, that's fine! I canceled your order, thank you for letting me know! :)

@Velander I marked you down for an extension, take your time! :D

@brit I have the funds to buy blueprints, so it's totally up to you! I'm fine with either option ^u^
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
@Alive i lov u [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20036816] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200369/20036816_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Alive

i lov u

20036816_350.png
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Alive

Just ping me when I have to pay * v * b
Many thanks!
@Alive

Just ping me when I have to pay * v * b
Many thanks!
43cdCFY.png
OzDQpRH.gif
W8C2Zyz.pngiIsSPTY.png
@Alive Okay I'll send it then, just so that there's no way I'll be able to forget! c:
@Alive Okay I'll send it then, just so that there's no way I'll be able to forget! c:
HzlT6uO.gif

she/her
water dom org
dom stats '23
@Alive - I tried to add myself for the next run of Divine Beasts for Ridgeback Females - I'm not sure if I did, I cant see it?
@Alive - I tried to add myself for the next run of Divine Beasts for Ridgeback Females - I'm not sure if I did, I cant see it?
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@Eaolain It worked! You're in a treasure/gem slot in the thirteenth run. :D Thank you!
@Eaolain It worked! You're in a treasure/gem slot in the thirteenth run. :D Thank you!
A bunch of accents came in today! If you received a ping then that means you'll either be receiving something in your mail shortly or is missing payment for something!

The first and second runs of A Nation of Spirits has arrived!

Prepaid:

@Tiriea @kingdom77

Your copies will be sent shortly!

~~~

Requiring payment:

Gem slots: (700g)

@Aralas @Masumi (2 copies) @JackalSmiler @Carleigh @hat17 @Siopilos @snowy @cheynei (3 copies) @Decapitation @Uniquex

Gem / Treasure slots: (700g or 476kt)

@flamyfox @Luyer @dualscepters @hybris

I'll reply with your copy as soon as I receive the payment! ^^
You can message me or set up a CR, either is ok! Keep in mind for CRs, the "no longer possessing items glitch" may happen, please let me know if it does!

My holding deadline is 7 days. I'll ping you on the last day as a reminder. Let me know if you need an extension!
A bunch of accents came in today! If you received a ping then that means you'll either be receiving something in your mail shortly or is missing payment for something!

The first and second runs of A Nation of Spirits has arrived!

Prepaid:

@Tiriea @kingdom77

Your copies will be sent shortly!

~~~

Requiring payment:

Gem slots: (700g)

@Aralas @Masumi (2 copies) @JackalSmiler @Carleigh @hat17 @Siopilos @snowy @cheynei (3 copies) @Decapitation @Uniquex

Gem / Treasure slots: (700g or 476kt)

@flamyfox @Luyer @dualscepters @hybris

I'll reply with your copy as soon as I receive the payment! ^^
You can message me or set up a CR, either is ok! Keep in mind for CRs, the "no longer possessing items glitch" may happen, please let me know if it does!

My holding deadline is 7 days. I'll ping you on the last day as a reminder. Let me know if you need an extension!
*bounces up and down excitedly* I can't wait for the expansion so I can finally but dragons for all these accents!
*bounces up and down excitedly* I can't wait for the expansion so I can finally but dragons for all these accents!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
1 2 ... 149 150 151 152 153 ... 337 338