Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Sea of Stars Shop! (Closed)
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 131 132
@Bluedragon - ooo love the new wildclaw ones! Can you ping me after you do the first round of each by chance? I have lots of dergs to try them out on!
@Bluedragon - ooo love the new wildclaw ones! Can you ping me after you do the first round of each by chance? I have lots of dergs to try them out on!
nQr8PgR.pngxxxR7GYsea.png
I'm pretty fed up with the policy towards gore used in skins as most of the time it's just ridiculous.. I'm sorry they made you change it though ;; ( It still looks amazing though! )
I'm pretty fed up with the policy towards gore used in skins as most of the time it's just ridiculous.. I'm sorry they made you change it though ;; ( It still looks amazing though! )
1526859765072.gif
@Archaic

Thank you! I have my fingers cross that will version will get approved.

@UndeadDahlia
Same here, I’m totally fed up of there limit on gore. Hopefully I won’t be doing anymore plague stuff.. You would like to be added to both? Ok. I’ve added!

@lugia492
it fine! Aslong this skin doesn’t go to waste i’ll be happy about it. Thank you!

@FireStorm3719
Sure will do!

@FunkEngine
Why thanks! Its easy done and i’m not surprised. With pesticide skin being reject i had no hope. Well better luck time time i guess..
@Archaic

Thank you! I have my fingers cross that will version will get approved.

@UndeadDahlia
Same here, I’m totally fed up of there limit on gore. Hopefully I won’t be doing anymore plague stuff.. You would like to be added to both? Ok. I’ve added!

@lugia492
it fine! Aslong this skin doesn’t go to waste i’ll be happy about it. Thank you!

@FireStorm3719
Sure will do!

@FunkEngine
Why thanks! Its easy done and i’m not surprised. With pesticide skin being reject i had no hope. Well better luck time time i guess..
35326_s.gif
[emoji=dice size=1]
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon I already feared about that... But glad to see you'll go through it even with some changes. It's such a well made accent. I really like your art style, the sea accents. But it's so great to see you doing a plague accent. I honestly love it. And I've just seen that you even did a recolor and now I have to think about getting it too.
@Bluedragon I already feared about that... But glad to see you'll go through it even with some changes. It's such a well made accent. I really like your art style, the sea accents. But it's so great to see you doing a plague accent. I honestly love it. And I've just seen that you even did a recolor and now I have to think about getting it too.
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Jaypaw Hey sweetie! Awwaw why thank you for your lovely comment. I love my art style to bits however it takes time which I don’t have atm.. I was going to not resubmit it since they told me it need to look more different then what it was. (Like removing it?) but the people who wanted a copy I would’ve let them down. Plus if the original copy got denied there a different color version, i Hope it get approved.. Thank you for your support! [emoji=heart size=1]
@Jaypaw
Hey sweetie! Awwaw why thank you for your lovely comment. I love my art style to bits however it takes time which I don’t have atm.. I was going to not resubmit it since they told me it need to look more different then what it was. (Like removing it?) but the people who wanted a copy I would’ve let them down. Plus if the original copy got denied there a different color version, i Hope it get approved..

Thank you for your support!
35326_s.gif
tsssk by now it feels like they just deny skins for the lolz
I'm sorry you put a lot of effort into it and now had to put even more

I put my name for the blue version as I like those colors better but the original one is so stunning too
tsssk by now it feels like they just deny skins for the lolz
I'm sorry you put a lot of effort into it and now had to put even more

I put my name for the blue version as I like those colors better but the original one is so stunning too
qR6otwA.png
@Shougoney

Its fine, That how we roll, if it denieds we just try and just back up. Thank you soo much for adding yourself. I greatly appreciate it..
@Shougoney

Its fine, That how we roll, if it denieds we just try and just back up. Thank you soo much for adding yourself. I greatly appreciate it..
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon god, I hate the skin censorship in a magnitude I never thought I was capable of hating something.

The whole skin seems lighter as well. Did you remove a shadow layer? All the yellowing in the bones is gone, and the darker parts of the clouds, as well as the shadow on the bottom of the tongue.

I understand you may be trying to be safe, but could you please restore that shading? The contrast made the shapes very crisp and well defined. The dark bones weren't mentioned in the first message, I don't think your skin would be rejected again for it.
@Bluedragon god, I hate the skin censorship in a magnitude I never thought I was capable of hating something.

The whole skin seems lighter as well. Did you remove a shadow layer? All the yellowing in the bones is gone, and the darker parts of the clouds, as well as the shadow on the bottom of the tongue.

I understand you may be trying to be safe, but could you please restore that shading? The contrast made the shapes very crisp and well defined. The dark bones weren't mentioned in the first message, I don't think your skin would be rejected again for it.
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
@Amayai
Yes, shdaows have been removed as you seeing under page 85, but i’m pretyy sure they have been submitted with shadows like before. If you see the version on the first page you can see the shadows added. Thank you for your worries. ^^
@Amayai
Yes, shdaows have been removed as you seeing under page 85, but i’m pretyy sure they have been submitted with shadows like before. If you see the version on the first page you can see the shadows added. Thank you for your worries. ^^
35326_s.gif
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 131 132