Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Sea of Stars Shop! (Closed)
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 131 132
@Reithya

I can do holds? :3
@Reithya

I can do holds? :3
35326_s.gif
@BlueDragon Oh I totally already bought it haha! Thank you though! I'll let you know for future skins if I can't immediately afford them though! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Edit: GASP your signature changes everytime you refresh the page??? THAT'S SO COOL! XD
@BlueDragon

Oh I totally already bought it haha! Thank you though! I'll let you know for future skins if I can't immediately afford them though!

Edit: GASP your signature changes everytime you refresh the page??? THAT'S SO COOL! XD
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
@Bluedragon I can't quite afford one rn and mobile is being kind of funky [emoji=guardian sad size=1] If/when you do start preorders, would you be willing to sign me up?
@Bluedragon
I can't quite afford one rn and mobile is being kind of funky
If/when you do start preorders, would you be willing to sign me up?
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

@MusicalMaladies

looks like there been so much attendion towards this accent i might have to print ore copies. I've added you to the list however i won't be printing until almost half of the list full. Thank you!

@Reithya
oh! i though you haven't brought one yet. my bad.. Thank you soo much for supporting me! Oh my Signature? Yes its soo cool, i haven't had time to do more sign art. which kinder getting boring for me. If you wish to find out how i do it let me know in pm! Cheers
@MusicalMaladies

looks like there been so much attendion towards this accent i might have to print ore copies. I've added you to the list however i won't be printing until almost half of the list full. Thank you!

@Reithya
oh! i though you haven't brought one yet. my bad.. Thank you soo much for supporting me! Oh my Signature? Yes its soo cool, i haven't had time to do more sign art. which kinder getting boring for me. If you wish to find out how i do it let me know in pm! Cheers
35326_s.gif
[emoji=star size=1]
35326_s.gif
[emoji=green gem size=1]
35326_s.gif
@DocMulligan @Paganism @BreezeBrambles @Necramancy @Contaminate @Turquai @lugia492 @Uniformshark @cynderbark @houseteeth @Massif @Jaypaw @FunkEngine @Laeyein @JuniaEnigma @mrgbmommy @Quickpaint @UndeadDahlia @Archaic @LadySoren @Amayai @Zhombi @Balaeniceps Ok guys, sorry about the ping but.. i have to make some changes to the plague of the fallen since apart of the skin look to suffering for it to be able to be approved. (Yes i know how ridiculous). You can find info about it in my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/1550818/47#post_45126606]Rant here[/url]. So the answer to this is that i’ll be recoloring (not removing) this part of the skin on the belly to look more of the webbing thats on leg and back. I’ll be reseting up another pre-order list for it so if you wish to re-add yourself. Please do! [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16iiGQA6p3_dwByaJcGu9li06cuvtFT1qx_FjmdzRpj8/edit]Here[/url] Is the spreadsheet for preordering this skin. Thank you for your understanding.. Here is the recolor version of this skin: [img]https://i.imgur.com/ft5C348.jpg[/img] ~~~ To make this is approved using the same design as previously. I have made a recolor version to test the team that color is a visual problem here.. i also add alittle spark to even make is more plague pretty. lol. Feel free to add yourselfs [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16iiGQA6p3_dwByaJcGu9li06cuvtFT1qx_FjmdzRpj8/edit]Here[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/H8NGXaB.jpg[/img]

@DocMulligan @Paganism @BreezeBrambles
@Necramancy @Contaminate @Turquai
@lugia492 @Uniformshark @cynderbark
@houseteeth @Massif
@Jaypaw @FunkEngine
@Laeyein @JuniaEnigma
@mrgbmommy @Quickpaint
@UndeadDahlia @Archaic
@LadySoren @Amayai
@Zhombi @Balaeniceps

Ok guys, sorry about the ping but.. i have to make some changes to the plague of the fallen since apart of the skin look to suffering for it to be able to be approved. (Yes i know how ridiculous). You can find info about it in my Rant here.

So the answer to this is that i’ll be recoloring (not removing) this part of the skin on the belly to look more of the webbing thats on leg and back. I’ll be reseting up another pre-order list for it so if you wish to re-add yourself. Please do! Here Is the spreadsheet for preordering this skin. Thank you for your understanding..

Here is the recolor version of this skin:

ft5C348.jpg

~~~

To make this is approved using the same design as previously. I have made a recolor version to test the team that color is a visual problem here.. i also add alittle spark to even make is more plague pretty. lol. Feel free to add yourselfs Here

H8NGXaB.jpg
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon

I think you fixed the issue very elegantly, and I've put my name on the pre-order list again. Good luck re-submitting it!
@Bluedragon

I think you fixed the issue very elegantly, and I've put my name on the pre-order list again. Good luck re-submitting it!
@Bluedragon

Duh. I'm getting seriously fed up with their excessive policy towards the use of red in skins.... that's beyond ridiculous...

Anyways, would you mind putting me down for both skins, please ? I'm on mobile so I can't do it myself. ^^'

@Bluedragon

Duh. I'm getting seriously fed up with their excessive policy towards the use of red in skins.... that's beyond ridiculous...

Anyways, would you mind putting me down for both skins, please ? I'm on mobile so I can't do it myself. ^^'

0gqs.jpg

pugaOfm.png

utMivob.png
@Bluedragon

Yuck, that sucks. Sorry about the rejection. I've put my name on the preorder list for the recolor though. Thanks for the heads up! <3
@Bluedragon

Yuck, that sucks. Sorry about the rejection. I've put my name on the preorder list for the recolor though. Thanks for the heads up! <3
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 131 132