Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pchkan's Skins & Accents
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31
@pchkan
holy ****
I NEED a copy of that WC skin? Please put me on the list if there's room.
flails

I don't have the gems on me RIGHT this moment otherwise I'd send payment but I'll try to get them as soon as possible?

Also throw me on your general pinglist please~
@pchkan
holy ****
I NEED a copy of that WC skin? Please put me on the list if there's room.
flails

I don't have the gems on me RIGHT this moment otherwise I'd send payment but I'll try to get them as soon as possible?

Also throw me on your general pinglist please~
@pchkan
can I be added onto the list for the Organic Cybernetics skin? :O
@pchkan
can I be added onto the list for the Organic Cybernetics skin? :O
@pchkan when would you like me to send payment?

Additionally, it doesn't seem I have a slot?
@pchkan when would you like me to send payment?

Additionally, it doesn't seem I have a slot?
VXZZmOI.png
@pchkan general pinglist please? ;v;
@pchkan general pinglist please? ;v;
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@pchkan

Are there still slots for Organic Cybernetics? ; o ;

I should have asked to be on the ping list sooner aaa..
Was trying to see if I can save up the gems first, hopefully I'm not too late. XD
@pchkan

Are there still slots for Organic Cybernetics? ; o ;

I should have asked to be on the ping list sooner aaa..
Was trying to see if I can save up the gems first, hopefully I'm not too late. XD
98a86ced013acccb.png
Hello everyone!

I'm pinging you with an update on Organic Cybernetics. The skin has been removed due to copyright infringement (something I attempted to work out by submitting one copy before opening preorders) and therefore I won't be printing it at this time. I will be issuing a full refund to everyone who has paid; you should hear from me through PM in the next hour or two. (If you haven't heard from me by rollover, send me a PM because I might have missed you on the list.)

I will be reworking the skin! It will likely be more mechanical in nature and have a slightly altered silhouette. If you wish to be on the pinglist for the new version, please let me know either in this thread, through PM, or on my blog. Even if you absolutely want the new version, I won't be keeping your gems. This is just to reduce pressure on me as an artist, as it may take a while to redraw the design. As always, I'll have updates here and on my tumblr.

And -this is very important- I really want to stress that even though the skin was most likely reported, don't start any drama over this, here or on tumblr. Seriously, it's not worth it.

I think that's about it! Thanks for reading all this, and apologies for any confusion this may have caused.

@Juba @ulcerate @opus13 @NerakaFenice @ImGoingSpace @cr1tikal @Artnerd @Morphius @Niharike @CodeKhoshehk @Vhyxalas @Orthan @Radioshark @Trachynhawb @DuskSpark @SchwarzwindSin @ToriChibi @Draconequis @snowpea Pesticide @Xairathan @BabylonsFall @VolatileMatter @applejuice @Riko @Nymphalidae @Toasted @juawia @Ravage @RuinousOmen @Mercenary @Sareaza @Langcelot @delightfuliza @dracoon @Qorg @SHODAN @Synchra @AyumiNemera @NakashimaMew

Hello everyone!

I'm pinging you with an update on Organic Cybernetics. The skin has been removed due to copyright infringement (something I attempted to work out by submitting one copy before opening preorders) and therefore I won't be printing it at this time. I will be issuing a full refund to everyone who has paid; you should hear from me through PM in the next hour or two. (If you haven't heard from me by rollover, send me a PM because I might have missed you on the list.)

I will be reworking the skin! It will likely be more mechanical in nature and have a slightly altered silhouette. If you wish to be on the pinglist for the new version, please let me know either in this thread, through PM, or on my blog. Even if you absolutely want the new version, I won't be keeping your gems. This is just to reduce pressure on me as an artist, as it may take a while to redraw the design. As always, I'll have updates here and on my tumblr.

And -this is very important- I really want to stress that even though the skin was most likely reported, don't start any drama over this, here or on tumblr. Seriously, it's not worth it.

I think that's about it! Thanks for reading all this, and apologies for any confusion this may have caused.

@Juba @ulcerate @opus13 @NerakaFenice @ImGoingSpace @cr1tikal @Artnerd @Morphius @Niharike @CodeKhoshehk @Vhyxalas @Orthan @Radioshark @Trachynhawb @DuskSpark @SchwarzwindSin @ToriChibi @Draconequis @snowpea Pesticide @Xairathan @BabylonsFall @VolatileMatter @applejuice @Riko @Nymphalidae @Toasted @juawia @Ravage @RuinousOmen @Mercenary @Sareaza @Langcelot @delightfuliza @dracoon @Qorg @SHODAN @Synchra @AyumiNemera @NakashimaMew

b2fyfcD.png
@pchkan Aww too bad, you can keep me on the list and keep the gems for when you have reworked it, even if it takes a while. ^^
@pchkan Aww too bad, you can keep me on the list and keep the gems for when you have reworked it, even if it takes a while. ^^
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
@pchkan
Aww, what a crying shame! You'd think a movie from 1979 wouldn't have copyright issues anymore :V but yeah please ping me when you get a new version up!
@pchkan
Aww, what a crying shame! You'd think a movie from 1979 wouldn't have copyright issues anymore :V but yeah please ping me when you get a new version up!
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
@pchkan

Not gonna lie this is really frustrating because the way FR handles these things is always frustrating. Not blaming you ofc. I'm sure the new skin will still look hella rad, so I'd like a ping when its available!
@pchkan

Not gonna lie this is really frustrating because the way FR handles these things is always frustrating. Not blaming you ofc. I'm sure the new skin will still look hella rad, so I'd like a ping when its available!
KVbkgOZ.png
@pchkan

Completely understand! Please ping me once you've got a reworked skin. :)
@pchkan

Completely understand! Please ping me once you've got a reworked skin. :)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 30 31