Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Roselia's Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@roselia omg please is it possible to have a treasure slot for rainbow reef? ahhh
@roselia omg please is it possible to have a treasure slot for rainbow reef? ahhh
tumblr_inline_n27xy6A3bg1qid2nw.gif
@Roselia I'd like a treasure slot for the snapper accent please!
I'd also like to be on the pinglist for wild sunflowers (:
@Roselia I'd like a treasure slot for the snapper accent please!
I'd also like to be on the pinglist for wild sunflowers (:
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
@Roselia
I would LOVE a copy of Rainbow Reef!
@Roselia
I would LOVE a copy of Rainbow Reef!
earth_small.png tackysnaps
clan arvoisa; honor in deed
profile . lair . graphics

@Moosesushi
not a problem at all! i'm sorry for MY inconvenience of forgetting it for months myself, haha.

@Azremiel @Ickyrus @NoAkei @luv
@toy @bonesdarling @tackysnaps
i have you all down for rainbow reef! feel free to send payment whenever you can - i have the first run sent in already and have opened up preorders for a second.

@Akihiko
added you to the lily pond list, thanks!
@Moosesushi
not a problem at all! i'm sorry for MY inconvenience of forgetting it for months myself, haha.

@Azremiel @Ickyrus @NoAkei @luv
@toy @bonesdarling @tackysnaps
i have you all down for rainbow reef! feel free to send payment whenever you can - i have the first run sent in already and have opened up preorders for a second.

@Akihiko
added you to the lily pond list, thanks!
@Roselia please add me to the pinglist for rainbow reef it's stunning <3
@Roselia please add me to the pinglist for rainbow reef it's stunning <3
@Roselia
Payment sent! I'm really excited for this :D It's beautiful!
@Roselia
Payment sent! I'm really excited for this :D It's beautiful!
Forum_Banner.png
@Roselia I'd love to grab a slot for Rainbow Reef, please! c:
@Roselia I'd love to grab a slot for Rainbow Reef, please! c:
9LMXrGu.png me7ZrN1.png
jB2eSWC.png
4InZEhp.png
yKyZKd1.png
@Roselia The second I go and breed myself a Water-y Snapper, an accent like this gets produced! xD May I see a preview of Rainbow Reef on Barnacle, please? c: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=53&wing=21&style=9&gender=0&ages=1&prig=4&secg=7&tert=51&elem=4&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img]
@Roselia The second I go and breed myself a Water-y Snapper, an accent like this gets produced! xD May I see a preview of Rainbow Reef on Barnacle, please? c:

dragonpic2.php?body=53&wing=21&style=9&gender=0&ages=1&prig=4&secg=7&tert=51&elem=4&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@Roselia Enhhhhhh. I still like lily pond lots, but I'm not sure if I want it for that particular coatl anymore and I need to watch my gem payments. *waffles*
@Roselia Enhhhhhh. I still like lily pond lots, but I'm not sure if I want it for that particular coatl anymore and I need to watch my gem payments. *waffles*
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@roselia I'm so happy you're back! I've been needing an accent for my coatl girl for too long. Could I take one of the pastel bellies for females and pay in treasure?
@roselia I'm so happy you're back! I've been needing an accent for my coatl girl for too long. Could I take one of the pastel bellies for females and pay in treasure?
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38