Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Roselia's Accents
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@roselia
Could I be out down for a copy of glade faerie please
@roselia
Could I be out down for a copy of glade faerie please
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@Roselia
Payment for Glade Faerie is sent! :> Such a gorgeous accent!
@Roselia
Payment for Glade Faerie is sent! :> Such a gorgeous accent!
@Roselia Linden says thank you! <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29131] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/292/29131_350.png[/img] [/url] (I put my name down for another print on your pinglist - I have a couple more male faes that would look lovely in this accent!)
@Roselia
Linden says thank you! <3

29131_350.png

(I put my name down for another print on your pinglist - I have a couple more male faes that would look lovely in this accent!)
@Roselia Came here because I saw Glade Faerie on the AH. Beautiful. Sadly I have no fitting Faes to shove your accent onto. Keep being awesome!
@Roselia Came here because I saw Glade Faerie on the AH. Beautiful. Sadly I have no fitting Faes to shove your accent onto. Keep being awesome!
@Roselia I saw your Glade Faerie accent on the AH, it's gorgeous! Sadly I don't have the treasure to afford it right at the moment with the project I am working on at the moment, is it possible though that I could be put down for when you reprint it in the future?

[Edit] I didn't see the self editing ping list originally, I'm sorry
@Roselia I saw your Glade Faerie accent on the AH, it's gorgeous! Sadly I don't have the treasure to afford it right at the moment with the project I am working on at the moment, is it possible though that I could be put down for when you reprint it in the future?

[Edit] I didn't see the self editing ping list originally, I'm sorry
latest?cb=20170407055719.png
I can not stop twinkling~
@Roselia can i buy one rainbow reef Female and male skins? ^^
so it would be 2 rainbow reefs xD
@Roselia can i buy one rainbow reef Female and male skins? ^^
so it would be 2 rainbow reefs xD
@Roselia curious if Rainbow Reef male will be getting a reprint soon? I have a friend who's desperate to get one
@Roselia curious if Rainbow Reef male will be getting a reprint soon? I have a friend who's desperate to get one
iOAzfdC.giftDeKDnH.pngh9RKTmz.gif
@Roselia I just added myself to the pinglist, which is easy and precise designed, thank you :) Foul fauna reminds me of pokemon flowers like vileplume's and venosaur's ^^ Compliments on your accents, especially on wild sunflowers, rainbow reef, watermelon wings, glade faerie, foul fauna, lilypond and hide and seek.
@Roselia I just added myself to the pinglist, which is easy and precise designed, thank you :) Foul fauna reminds me of pokemon flowers like vileplume's and venosaur's ^^ Compliments on your accents, especially on wild sunflowers, rainbow reef, watermelon wings, glade faerie, foul fauna, lilypond and hide and seek.
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Roselia interested in male foul flora and mail rainbow reef
@Roselia interested in male foul flora and mail rainbow reef
2nNPLga.gif
@Roselia

So sorry to bug you but I'm interested to know what is considered "enough interest"? I'm in love with the Foul Flora and Glade Faerie accents ;w; already added myself to the pinglist for both too. Also will paying both in treasure be ok?
@Roselia

So sorry to bug you but I'm interested to know what is considered "enough interest"? I'm in love with the Foul Flora and Glade Faerie accents ;w; already added myself to the pinglist for both too. Also will paying both in treasure be ok?
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38