Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eek's Accents - HeraldOfThe[x] Aether M
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 94 95
@Abderus
Anytime!
Doesn't help it was the only workable font that'd also fit the style of the shop that I could find.
@Abderus
Anytime!
Doesn't help it was the only workable font that'd also fit the style of the shop that I could find.

Eek's Accents
@ikelu
i remember being on the list for star chart for male wc and i know i already sent a payment but i dont see my name on the list?
@ikelu
i remember being on the list for star chart for male wc and i know i already sent a payment but i dont see my name on the list?
@corvusTenebra
Don't worry! I've got access to the old thread that has the list for the second run. I've also kept your payment in the message it arrived in as a placemarker.
Star Charts has been sent in to be approved, and while there's no external reminder, I guarantee you'll get the accent once the batch arrives. ^^

Sorry for the confusion!
@corvusTenebra
Don't worry! I've got access to the old thread that has the list for the second run. I've also kept your payment in the message it arrived in as a placemarker.
Star Charts has been sent in to be approved, and while there's no external reminder, I guarantee you'll get the accent once the batch arrives. ^^

Sorry for the confusion!

Eek's Accents
@ikelu
oh ok thanks thats what i thought might have happened but i was making sure cuz i really want that accent since its so nice *v*
@ikelu
oh ok thanks thats what i thought might have happened but i was making sure cuz i really want that accent since its so nice *v*
@Ikelu I'd like a slot for all the new dragons
@Ikelu I'd like a slot for all the new dragons
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@corvusTenebra
Yup! Don't worry. ^^

@Niharike
I'll get you down promptly!
@corvusTenebra
Yup! Don't worry. ^^

@Niharike
I'll get you down promptly!

Eek's Accents
@Darkersolstice @Pomegraknight @Kyrrah @Maye @Nymphalidae @Masumi @RationalParanoia @Birdskull @Lupen

The first run of Wandering Collector just came in! Once I receive payment, I'll send your accent. ^^
@Darkersolstice @Pomegraknight @Kyrrah @Maye @Nymphalidae @Masumi @RationalParanoia @Birdskull @Lupen

The first run of Wandering Collector just came in! Once I receive payment, I'll send your accent. ^^

Eek's Accents
@Legolas
The order for Star Chart for male wildclaws has been sent in. Once it arrives, however, I won't be able to deliver your copy until I receive payment.
As your order was made some time ago, if you'd like to be removed from the list for it, feel free to say so. ^^
@Legolas
The order for Star Chart for male wildclaws has been sent in. Once it arrives, however, I won't be able to deliver your copy until I receive payment.
As your order was made some time ago, if you'd like to be removed from the list for it, feel free to say so. ^^

Eek's Accents
@Ikelu
Can you ping me when ever you make something new?
Also, I'LL BE SAVING UP FOR SOME OF YOUR ACCENTS!
I HAVE A LIST OF ONE'S I'D LIKE TO HAVE ALREADY!
@Ikelu
Can you ping me when ever you make something new?
Also, I'LL BE SAVING UP FOR SOME OF YOUR ACCENTS!
I HAVE A LIST OF ONE'S I'D LIKE TO HAVE ALREADY!
|| EST || SO TIRED ||
tumblr_o3r1bjPB6N1u6edq5o5_250.gif
@HyperHero12
Definitely. ^^
I'll add you to the general ping list.
@HyperHero12
Definitely. ^^
I'll add you to the general ping list.

Eek's Accents
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 94 95