Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eek's Accents - HeraldOfThe[x] Aether M
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 94 95
@bananasheep
I'll get you down right away! ^^
@bananasheep
I'll get you down right away! ^^

Eek's Accents
@Ikelu What I wouldn't give for there to be accent layering... Vol'jin looks anazing with both. Can you give me a ping just before slits fill up? I need to see if I'll have the gems for it.
@Ikelu What I wouldn't give for there to be accent layering... Vol'jin looks anazing with both. Can you give me a ping just before slits fill up? I need to see if I'll have the gems for it.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis
Do you want a ping for male, female, or both?
@Malis
Do you want a ping for male, female, or both?

Eek's Accents
@Ikelu hi, I'd like to preorder cyclosus imp f for treasure please :)
@Ikelu hi, I'd like to preorder cyclosus imp f for treasure please :)
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@snowpea
I'll get you down right away!
@snowpea
I'll get you down right away!

Eek's Accents
@Ikelu Could I get a slot for M Fae Cyclosus? Thank you!
@Ikelu Could I get a slot for M Fae Cyclosus? Thank you!
output-onlinegiftools.gif
@Spark
Right away!
@Spark
Right away!

Eek's Accents
@Ikelu - Can I get slot for wandering collector please? (I think that's what it's called, the dark cursive is hard to read -- basically i want that female SD accent with the vines and bag an stuff, lol)
@Ikelu - Can I get slot for wandering collector please? (I think that's what it's called, the dark cursive is hard to read -- basically i want that female SD accent with the vines and bag an stuff, lol)
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus
Yeah... The font's nice, but it can get a little lost if there's too much clutter behind it.
I'll put you down right away. ^^
@Abderus
Yeah... The font's nice, but it can get a little lost if there's too much clutter behind it.
I'll put you down right away. ^^

Eek's Accents
@Ikelu - Fashion vs. Function -- the age old struggle! lol. Thanks!
@Ikelu - Fashion vs. Function -- the age old struggle! lol. Thanks!
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 94 95