Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eek's Accents - HeraldOfThe[x] Aether M
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 94 95
No problem! Things happen, and I'm certainly no stranger to forgetting things <3 Don't worry about it :D
No problem! Things happen, and I'm certainly no stranger to forgetting things <3 Don't worry about it :D
f1afa9fdf62c6f7830a8a639fafd07d647131c3a.png
@Ikelu

I am in love with the tranquil lotus accent - is there any chance that you might make a male veilspun version? I've got pair that I hope to match :D
@Ikelu

I am in love with the tranquil lotus accent - is there any chance that you might make a male veilspun version? I've got pair that I hope to match :D
@BitterTea
Thank you so much! I do have tentative plans to make a male version. I just need to get my lazy butt in gear and do it. If you want to be notified when it's made, I can add you to a pinglist specifically for that release, or to my general pinglist if you'd rather!
@BitterTea
Thank you so much! I do have tentative plans to make a male version. I just need to get my lazy butt in gear and do it. If you want to be notified when it's made, I can add you to a pinglist specifically for that release, or to my general pinglist if you'd rather!

Eek's Accents
@Ikelu

I absolutely do, please ping me :D
I will grab a tranquil off the AH immediately then :D
@Ikelu

I absolutely do, please ping me :D
I will grab a tranquil off the AH immediately then :D
@BitterTea
Sounds good!
Thank you so much for your interest~
@BitterTea
Sounds good!
Thank you so much for your interest~

Eek's Accents
Just showing off my lovely girl: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38506033][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/385061/38506033_350.png[/img][/url]
Just showing off my lovely girl:
38506033_350.png
@BitterTea
She's gorgeous! Thank you so much for showing me. ^^
@BitterTea
She's gorgeous! Thank you so much for showing me. ^^

Eek's Accents
Thanks again for the copy of Tranquil Dusk!
Thanks again for the copy of Tranquil Dusk!
@Punkwitch
Anytime! Thank you so much for your interest. ^^
@Punkwitch
Anytime! Thank you so much for your interest. ^^

Eek's Accents
Are the tranquil dusk retired now? :o
Are the tranquil dusk retired now? :o
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 94 95