Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eek's Accents - HeraldOfThe[x] Aether M
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 94 95
@Ikelu Hello!! I said I'd be back & here I am I'm not certain exactly how you do this, but could I buy a copy of [b]Accent: Eek-Fae[/b] from you? [item=Accent: Eek-Fae]
@Ikelu Hello!! I said I'd be back & here I am

I'm not certain exactly how you do this, but could I buy a copy of Accent: Eek-Fae from you?

Accent: Eek-Fae
@BlastHardCheese
Absolutely! I'll send over a private auction straight away~
Thank you so much for your interest. ^^
@BlastHardCheese
Absolutely! I'll send over a private auction straight away~
Thank you so much for your interest. ^^

Eek's Accents
Thank you! This is definitely one of my more ambitious projects, a UMA as well as a Veilspun!
Thank you! This is definitely one of my more ambitious projects, a UMA as well as a Veilspun!
@BlastHardCheese
I'll have to check back to see the finished dragon! I've completely fallen in love with Veilspun and it's been wonderful to see what everyone is doing with them.
@BlastHardCheese
I'll have to check back to see the finished dragon! I've completely fallen in love with Veilspun and it's been wonderful to see what everyone is doing with them.

Eek's Accents
@Ikelu - Do you still have any of the Eek-Tranquil variants in stock? I didn't see any listed on the AH, so I recognize you might not, but I figure it doesn't hurt to ask. I think my order of preference would run Dawn, Dusk, and then original, but I could be happy with any of them.
@Ikelu - Do you still have any of the Eek-Tranquil variants in stock? I didn't see any listed on the AH, so I recognize you might not, but I figure it doesn't hurt to ask. I think my order of preference would run Dawn, Dusk, and then original, but I could be happy with any of them.
On4IJIp.pngPXjp8QF.pngprsdX1I.png
I was also gonna ask if you have any of the eek-tranquil-dusks left. :> everything Galtanaron said is what I was going to ask lol.
I was also gonna ask if you have any of the eek-tranquil-dusks left. :> everything Galtanaron said is what I was going to ask lol.
@Galtanaron @Sarcotic
Whoops! I must have let listing them in small batches get away from me. I do still have some of every type in stock and will list four of each immediately. Thank you so much for asking (and thus reminding me of my forgetfulness)!
@Galtanaron @Sarcotic
Whoops! I must have let listing them in small batches get away from me. I do still have some of every type in stock and will list four of each immediately. Thank you so much for asking (and thus reminding me of my forgetfulness)!

Eek's Accents
@Ikelu - I saw this about 20 minutes after your reply, but there were none up. Both copy/pasted the name and searched just for "tranquil" and then "eek" so that, presumably, any of them should have shown up in the results. Did they all sell so that I missed them, or did I beat you to getting them listed?
@Ikelu - I saw this about 20 minutes after your reply, but there were none up. Both copy/pasted the name and searched just for "tranquil" and then "eek" so that, presumably, any of them should have shown up in the results. Did they all sell so that I missed them, or did I beat you to getting them listed?
@Galtanaron
I'm a special kind of idiot and accidentally put them in Light-only auctions. This has been corrected. Sorry! ^^;
@Galtanaron
I'm a special kind of idiot and accidentally put them in Light-only auctions. This has been corrected. Sorry! ^^;

Eek's Accents
@Ikelu Heh, things happen. I got one. And I do believe this is my first UMA purchase (my spending until now has been focused on rare familiars). Yay!
@Ikelu Heh, things happen. I got one. And I do believe this is my first UMA purchase (my spending until now has been focused on rare familiars). Yay!
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 94 95