Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eek's Accents - HeraldOfThe[x] Aether M
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 94 95
@Ziegler @Plusle @chromatographic @palarian
The final run of Star Chart for WC males has come in and your PAs have been set up! There's no rush on payment, in part because I forgot to announce I'd ordered the accent, but please let me know if you would no longer like your copy!
@Ziegler @Plusle @chromatographic @palarian
The final run of Star Chart for WC males has come in and your PAs have been set up! There's no rush on payment, in part because I forgot to announce I'd ordered the accent, but please let me know if you would no longer like your copy!

Eek's Accents
@Ikelu

I'm sorry to say I no longer want my copy. I just declined the PA.
@Ikelu

I'm sorry to say I no longer want my copy. I just declined the PA.
mt5Uwfc.pngACUHRhy.pngpYB66v3.pngvLdieMn.png2qulhnX.gifWyB9e2v.pngAzlsVPW.pngSybbYiL.pngaoD3KyY.pngQE6AyMd.png77Ba29b.png
@chromatographic
All good! Thank you for letting me know. ^^
@chromatographic
All good! Thank you for letting me know. ^^

Eek's Accents
love your eek-tranquil skins ! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65068968][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/650690/65068968_350.png[/img][/url]
love your eek-tranquil skins !
65068968_350.png
fd654fa44e9d3bc9a390189f55bb9393.png
@queenhelixxia
She suits that one so well! I love how it's both subtle and pops. Thank you so much for showing me and for the kind words. <3
@queenhelixxia
She suits that one so well! I love how it's both subtle and pops. Thank you so much for showing me and for the kind words. <3

Eek's Accents
I'm too broke to buy but I would just like to say I love your work! Hands down some of the best accents I've seen yet!
I'm too broke to buy but I would just like to say I love your work! Hands down some of the best accents I've seen yet!
@donutholes
Thank you so much! That means a lot to me. <3
@donutholes
Thank you so much! That means a lot to me. <3

Eek's Accents
@Ikelu Do you happen to have any leftover copies of the Eek-Tranquil accents? I'm annoyed with myself for not checking the accent forums much recently and missing them. D:
@Ikelu Do you happen to have any leftover copies of the Eek-Tranquil accents? I'm annoyed with myself for not checking the accent forums much recently and missing them. D:
@LucidDreams
I do! I have copies from the final run of each in stock and I've now listed a few of each on the AH. I've been bad about keeping track of my listings recently. ^^;
@LucidDreams
I do! I have copies from the final run of each in stock and I've now listed a few of each on the AH. I've been bad about keeping track of my listings recently. ^^;

Eek's Accents
Bought one of each, thank you so much! ^-^ Your accents are beautiful! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] (I'm really sorry about the ping in my previous post btw! I forgot that people usually suscribe to their threads D:)
Bought one of each, thank you so much! ^-^ Your accents are beautiful!

(I'm really sorry about the ping in my previous post btw! I forgot that people usually suscribe to their threads D:)
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 94 95