Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Phoenixfyre

You certainly can! You did order the female! I'll put you down for the male!
@Phoenixfyre

You certainly can! You did order the female! I'll put you down for the male!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
Wheeeeee! :D
Wheeeeee! :D
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
@sakurablossom May I get a preview of Lightning Struck on Zhraikos? c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2777428] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/27775/2777428_350.png[/img] [/url]
@sakurablossom May I get a preview of Lightning Struck on Zhraikos? c:

2777428_350.png
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@ChristianCutie

Sure thing! I'll get one done as soon as I get back to my computer!

@sakurablossom

Pinging myself so I don't forget to do the preview!
@ChristianCutie

Sure thing! I'll get one done as soon as I get back to my computer!

@sakurablossom

Pinging myself so I don't forget to do the preview!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@sakurablossom

I saw that you do customs, do you only do accents, or could I order a custom skin?
@sakurablossom

I saw that you do customs, do you only do accents, or could I order a custom skin?
tumblr_mttkyiAN7M1sd5847o7_250.gif
@sakurablossom Awesome, thank you! ^.^
@sakurablossom Awesome, thank you! ^.^
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@Rumbelle

I can do skins too. It depends on what you need done. I'm still learning but I can take a shot at it if you'd like!
@Rumbelle

I can do skins too. It depends on what you need done. I'm still learning but I can take a shot at it if you'd like!
@sakurablossom

Ok. I would LOVE to have a male Mirror skin that is centered round the Lament Configuration, the puzzle box from Hellraiser. Pretty much the body and wings would consist of the symbols and overall design of the box.
@sakurablossom

Ok. I would LOVE to have a male Mirror skin that is centered round the Lament Configuration, the puzzle box from Hellraiser. Pretty much the body and wings would consist of the symbols and overall design of the box.
tumblr_mttkyiAN7M1sd5847o7_250.gif
@Rumbelle

Would you message me so we can discuss this further? ^_^ I'll be happy to take a shot at it! I'm going to go and see what I can come up with.
@Rumbelle

Would you message me so we can discuss this further? ^_^ I'll be happy to take a shot at it! I'm going to go and see what I can come up with.
[center][size=2]@Marshell @Darlnim @Tsaiah @KittyAoba @JD1620 @Phoenixfyre @Kweh @guilt[/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZdkXYy5.png[/img] [size=2]@314pyper @Acidfox @Aeonox @Akihiko @AmmieKatt @Amphiptere @Aralas @Argonaut @Artemis @Asmea @Azremiel @Batcatization @Bhelryss @Bluedragon @Blutopod @Candor @Cerelin @Chemistry @ChristianCutie @CitrusHeart @Clifftop @CyberInfection @Darkersolstice @Darlnim @Delight @Diva @Dragondrop @Dragonlaird @Ecsentret @Eme @Evarinya @Fairie @FlareSolaire @Founder @Fujo @Fulcrum @Galeia @GlitchedGhost @Glitz @Hailey @Helena @Hiddenmica @HinodeTsurugi @Hydrosphere @Idari @Ikunoche @IndigoCat @Interlinea @Itsy @JD1620 @Jazz @JesterGurl @Juushika @Kaesa @Kaitii @Kalahira @KittyAoba @Krin @KuraikoDesu @Kuroida @Kyrrah @Larkayne @Leonaa @Leora @Malatise @Malis @Marshell @Masumi @Maye @Micheru @Mookzilla @Murasaki @Namor @Niharike @NoAkei @Noivurn @Nymphalidae @Okapi @Orenildur @OverlordFreya @Paddington @Parad0xxy @Peisinoe @PlushyRobot @Pseudoscience @RationalParanoia @Ravage @Riko @Roselia @Rosenades @Safirien @SilverGears @Silviya @SirLeafheart @Soupy @Stasha @Steel @Stenvela @Tiriea @Trachynhawb @Veevi @Winterdream @World @Zelai @ZombieBiologist @abril @bujnik @cassichu @cervas @cliones @cloverly @crystaldragon @dagmaar @damiens @delightfuliza @everynne @flamingcakes @gilan @greywell @hyperioncorp @koobi @korradorable @lightly @marymouse @maybels @nameddame @passingavery @pjoenix @quinnyquinn @radputin @ranyani @refrayn @reitgerte @rethi @rocketgirl2 @rooty @rosedragoness @sakurablossom @serpens @shayflayplays @skorupi @snowpea @snowy @sorey @tackysnaps @tacroy @tangaroa @theplastics @toy @traidy @triska @vulstal @walrider @xenogenesis @yin @ysunkoiw [/size] Lightning Stroke for Coatl males is now available for preorder! [img]http://i.imgur.com/xV8OcnT.png[/img] Previews: [img]http://i.imgur.com/g59y87M.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/kjaKOK2.png[/img] Next up is an accent for male Wildclaws!
@Marshell @Darlnim @Tsaiah @KittyAoba @JD1620 @Phoenixfyre @Kweh @guilt

ZdkXYy5.png

@314pyper @Acidfox @Aeonox @Akihiko @AmmieKatt @Amphiptere @Aralas @Argonaut @Artemis @Asmea @Azremiel @Batcatization @Bhelryss @Bluedragon @Blutopod @Candor @Cerelin @Chemistry @ChristianCutie @CitrusHeart @Clifftop @CyberInfection @Darkersolstice @Darlnim @Delight @Diva @Dragondrop @Dragonlaird @Ecsentret @Eme @Evarinya @Fairie @FlareSolaire @Founder @Fujo @Fulcrum @Galeia @GlitchedGhost @Glitz @Hailey @Helena @Hiddenmica @HinodeTsurugi @Hydrosphere @Idari @Ikunoche @IndigoCat @Interlinea @Itsy @JD1620 @Jazz @JesterGurl @Juushika @Kaesa @Kaitii @Kalahira @KittyAoba @Krin @KuraikoDesu @Kuroida @Kyrrah @Larkayne @Leonaa @Leora @Malatise @Malis @Marshell @Masumi @Maye @Micheru @Mookzilla @Murasaki @Namor @Niharike @NoAkei @Noivurn @Nymphalidae @Okapi @Orenildur @OverlordFreya @Paddington @Parad0xxy @Peisinoe @PlushyRobot @Pseudoscience @RationalParanoia @Ravage @Riko @Roselia @Rosenades @Safirien @SilverGears @Silviya @SirLeafheart @Soupy @Stasha @Steel @Stenvela @Tiriea @Trachynhawb @Veevi @Winterdream @World @Zelai @ZombieBiologist @abril @bujnik @cassichu @cervas @cliones @cloverly @crystaldragon @dagmaar @damiens @delightfuliza @everynne @flamingcakes @gilan @greywell @hyperioncorp @koobi @korradorable @lightly @marymouse @maybels @nameddame @passingavery @pjoenix @quinnyquinn @radputin @ranyani @refrayn @reitgerte @rethi @rocketgirl2 @rooty @rosedragoness @sakurablossom @serpens @shayflayplays @skorupi @snowpea @snowy @sorey @tackysnaps @tacroy @tangaroa @theplastics @toy @traidy @triska @vulstal @walrider @xenogenesis @yin @ysunkoiw

Lightning Stroke for Coatl males is now available for preorder!

xV8OcnT.png

Previews:

g59y87M.png

kjaKOK2.png

Next up is an accent for male Wildclaws!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13