Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Rush @Aleise @Sionainn @Arreat @Glisselda

You are being pinged because you expressed interest in Lightning's Strike for Imperial females! I'm doing a one-time rerun of the accent and would like to know if you all would like slots! Slots will be 500G or 425,000T.

Please let me know but DO NOT send payment! I'll ping you when I'm ready for payment!
@Rush @Aleise @Sionainn @Arreat @Glisselda

You are being pinged because you expressed interest in Lightning's Strike for Imperial females! I'm doing a one-time rerun of the accent and would like to know if you all would like slots! Slots will be 500G or 425,000T.

Please let me know but DO NOT send payment! I'll ping you when I'm ready for payment!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception Thanks so much for the ping -- I managed to get a copy since asking about reprints, so I no longer need one. But thanks anyway! :D
@Impception Thanks so much for the ping -- I managed to get a copy since asking about reprints, so I no longer need one. But thanks anyway! :D
G2 imperials for sale
@Glisselda

No worries! Thanks for letting me know!
@Glisselda

No worries! Thanks for letting me know!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception

Unfortunately I no longer have the dragon I wanted it for, so I'll have to pass. Thank you for letting me know!
@Impception

Unfortunately I no longer have the dragon I wanted it for, so I'll have to pass. Thank you for letting me know!
kUL6lb9.png
@Aleise

No worries! Thank you for letting me know!
@Aleise

No worries! Thank you for letting me know!
@Glisselda @nika

- Glisselda, sorry about another ping. Please let me know if you're not interested in this either and I'll remove it from my list as well.

You're both being pinged because you expressed interest in a reprint of Lightning's Call for Imperial males. I'm opening up slots for it if you're interested. Pre-order for it is 450G.

If you're not interested, please let me know and I'll remove it from my list. Thank you for your time!
@Glisselda @nika

- Glisselda, sorry about another ping. Please let me know if you're not interested in this either and I'll remove it from my list as well.

You're both being pinged because you expressed interest in a reprint of Lightning's Call for Imperial males. I'm opening up slots for it if you're interested. Pre-order for it is 450G.

If you're not interested, please let me know and I'll remove it from my list. Thank you for your time!
@Impception Hi! I don't remember what dragon I was planning it for, but it doesn't fit with any of my current ones, so yeah, take me off the list. Sorry!
@Impception Hi! I don't remember what dragon I was planning it for, but it doesn't fit with any of my current ones, so yeah, take me off the list. Sorry!
@nika

No worries! That's why I pinged to find out! Thanks for letting me know!
@nika

No worries! That's why I pinged to find out! Thanks for letting me know!
@Impception Hi again, sorry I forgot I had asked about both, but I no longer need the male imp one either - thanks for asking, I found the self-editable list and took myself off :) I had managed to find both on the AH -- my mire flyer has been wearing it, I think it looks pretty good on him: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19815732] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198158/19815732_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Impception Hi again, sorry I forgot I had asked about both, but I no longer need the male imp one either - thanks for asking, I found the self-editable list and took myself off :)

I had managed to find both on the AH -- my mire flyer has been wearing it, I think it looks pretty good on him:

19815732_350.png
G2 imperials for sale
@Glisselda

No worries! That accent looks amazing on him! I love Midnight Poi/Tox. Your boy looks just like a triple Midnight I have. He's super handsome! And thank you for getting back to me. I really appreciate it. Sorry about the ping, lol.
@Glisselda

No worries! That accent looks amazing on him! I love Midnight Poi/Tox. Your boy looks just like a triple Midnight I have. He's super handsome! And thank you for getting back to me. I really appreciate it. Sorry about the ping, lol.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13