Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | --Lights&Shadows-- NEW! Lim. Fox SD
1 2 ... 634 635 636 637 638 ... 683 684
@Ysdaar picked up a copy of yami no kitsune off the AH! your accent totally made me fall in love with an old perma i had no clue what to do with. now he's here to stay! <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30757368][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/307574/30757368_350.png[/img][/url]
@Ysdaar picked up a copy of yami no kitsune off the AH! your accent totally made me fall in love with an old perma i had no clue what to do with. now he's here to stay! <3

30757368_350.png
Narrenschiff_signature_copy_1.png
@Ysdaar

Hello! I was wondering if you had copies of Kitsune left, the white version!
@Ysdaar

Hello! I was wondering if you had copies of Kitsune left, the white version!
13c34bef3401beac8c8cf6233cb62451.png
@Vallantis
Funny enough I just submitted a reprint - should arrive within a week! :)
@Vallantis
Funny enough I just submitted a reprint - should arrive within a week! :)
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
@Ysdaar

Oh nice! I would love a ping when you get them ^^
@Ysdaar

Oh nice! I would love a ping when you get them ^^
13c34bef3401beac8c8cf6233cb62451.png
@Ysdaar This is probably a shot in the dark but do you (or has anyone returned to you) any of your Heaven's series customs? Such as Heaven's Judge or Heaven's Guardian? Thank you for answering, and apologies if you get asked this a ton, and is annoying. ;A;

Also, I'd love to be on the reprint list or sent a PA (as I couldn't find that particular skin copy to add myself to said list) for Gold-Dipped Wildling? It's okay if not, I'm on your general pinglist and will just wait until I see it on AH!

Thank you for answering all of these questions! ♥
@Ysdaar This is probably a shot in the dark but do you (or has anyone returned to you) any of your Heaven's series customs? Such as Heaven's Judge or Heaven's Guardian? Thank you for answering, and apologies if you get asked this a ton, and is annoying. ;A;

Also, I'd love to be on the reprint list or sent a PA (as I couldn't find that particular skin copy to add myself to said list) for Gold-Dipped Wildling? It's okay if not, I'm on your general pinglist and will just wait until I see it on AH!

Thank you for answering all of these questions! ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@bonivich
Hello there!
No worry about asking about it, sadly I do not have any copies of Heaven's Guardian left, and only have a personal copy of Heaven's Judge, which I am not sure if I'd want to part with it.
Oh, thank you for the heads-up that the Gold-Dipped accents sold out, I didn't notice - I'll submit a reprint right away! :)
@bonivich
Hello there!
No worry about asking about it, sadly I do not have any copies of Heaven's Guardian left, and only have a personal copy of Heaven's Judge, which I am not sure if I'd want to part with it.
Oh, thank you for the heads-up that the Gold-Dipped accents sold out, I didn't notice - I'll submit a reprint right away! :)
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
[size=3][font=cambria][color=#6F6A57]@Ysdaar It's alright, I figured as much! I'll just have to hope someone sells their copy one day! xD And you don't have to part with your own copy of the skin, that's the whole point! Is for you to keep it for yourself. c: Thank you anyways, I really appreciate you answering me. ♥ Ah, I see you are selling [i][b]Heaven's Counsellor[/i][/b] though! Would you be able to hold that for me until tomorrow (that's when I'll be getting more gems)? It's okay if you don't do that, I'll just hope it's in AH tomorrow! And of course, thank [i]you[/i] for making so many beautiful skins! I just wish I was around when they were formed, but alas, that is the nature of all games like this, hahah! Oh! Also, I finally got my dragon gened for one of your skins and figured I'd share! Thank you so much again and have a fantastic day! ♥♥ [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70216816][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/702169/70216816_350.png[/img]
@Ysdaar It's alright, I figured as much! I'll just have to hope someone sells their copy one day! xD And you don't have to part with your own copy of the skin, that's the whole point! Is for you to keep it for yourself. c: Thank you anyways, I really appreciate you answering me. ♥

Ah, I see you are selling Heaven's Counsellor though! Would you be able to hold that for me until tomorrow (that's when I'll be getting more gems)? It's okay if you don't do that, I'll just hope it's in AH tomorrow!

And of course, thank you for making so many beautiful skins! I just wish I was around when they were formed, but alas, that is the nature of all games like this, hahah!

Oh! Also, I finally got my dragon gened for one of your skins and figured I'd share! Thank you so much again and have a fantastic day! ♥♥

70216816_350.png
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@bonivich
I'll cross my fingers for you that someone will sell one of their copies at some point!
And no problem at all! :)

Of course, I'll hold a copy for you - I have 3 remaining from the sale back then, so no rush!

And thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate that a lot! ;_;
Your boy looks absolutely wonderful, I love the choice of apparel and colors!
@bonivich
I'll cross my fingers for you that someone will sell one of their copies at some point!
And no problem at all! :)

Of course, I'll hold a copy for you - I have 3 remaining from the sale back then, so no rush!

And thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate that a lot! ;_;
Your boy looks absolutely wonderful, I love the choice of apparel and colors!
@Ysdaar Yes same! Thank you so much. c:

Wonderful, thank you! Did you want me to send you a PM tomorrow when I'm ready to buy the skin? Or do you have a different process for holds? (Forgive me if I missed something in your rules section about said holds!)

You're so welcome! ♥♥ And thank you! I was so excited when I found your skin to match him. c': So lovely! Thank you again for all your help in answering my questions!
@Ysdaar Yes same! Thank you so much. c:

Wonderful, thank you! Did you want me to send you a PM tomorrow when I'm ready to buy the skin? Or do you have a different process for holds? (Forgive me if I missed something in your rules section about said holds!)

You're so welcome! ♥♥ And thank you! I was so excited when I found your skin to match him. c': So lovely! Thank you again for all your help in answering my questions!

@Ysdaar Sorry to bother you but I’d like to be added to your general and limited ping lists please! Can’t edit it because I’m on mobile.
@Ysdaar Sorry to bother you but I’d like to be added to your general and limited ping lists please! Can’t edit it because I’m on mobile.
they/he
art
1 2 ... 634 635 636 637 638 ... 683 684