Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | --Lights&Shadows-- NEW! Lim. Fox SD
1 2 ... 633 634 635 636 637 ... 683 684
@Bloomed
What currency would you prefer? :)
@Bloomed
What currency would you prefer? :)
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
@Ysdaar
Gems :>
@Ysdaar
Gems :>
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
@Ysdaar i love your stuff! can i buy a bloodmoon M skydancer skin for gems?
@Ysdaar i love your stuff! can i buy a bloodmoon M skydancer skin for gems?
wpEE9mo.png
[s]@/Ysdaar at the time of writing, there's a copy of Yami-no-Kitsune on the auction house for treasure; would you be willing to sell it to me for gems? I think it should be 1200, I've got that in hand [emoji=gaoler tongue size=1][/s] EDIT: picked it up, thank you!!! its so beautiful [emoji=imperial love size=1]
@/Ysdaar at the time of writing, there's a copy of Yami-no-Kitsune on the auction house for treasure; would you be willing to sell it to me for gems? I think it should be 1200, I've got that in hand

EDIT: picked it up, thank you!!! its so beautiful
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
@Ysdaar Do you happen to have any copies of Gold-dipped Wildling left?
@Ysdaar Do you happen to have any copies of Gold-dipped Wildling left?
64514_s.gif
@Ysdaar Would you happen to still be printing Guard of the Dead for male Wildclaws? I see a copy on the Auction House for 3K gems but am reluctant to buy it if it’s something you still release occasionally!
@Ysdaar Would you happen to still be printing Guard of the Dead for male Wildclaws? I see a copy on the Auction House for 3K gems but am reluctant to buy it if it’s something you still release occasionally!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
@Ysdaar Hello, I'm interested in the Bloodmoon accent for female skydancers but I don't see it in your pinglist doc. How would I go about putting my name in the hat for one of those?
@Ysdaar Hello, I'm interested in the Bloodmoon accent for female skydancers but I don't see it in your pinglist doc. How would I go about putting my name in the hat for one of those?
hello again!
would you happen to have an extra copy of ?

edit: woops, just saw that it was retired. figured it didn't hurt to ask ^^'
hello again!
would you happen to have an extra copy of ?

edit: woops, just saw that it was retired. figured it didn't hurt to ask ^^'
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
When all else fails, use fire.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
@Isobel
Goodness, I am so sorry, I missed this ping!
I don't keep an up to date pinglist for separate accents anymore, but I do have copies of Bloodmoon available, if you are still interested!

@WindChimes
I am sorry, that skin's sadly not available anymore and I only have my personal copy. The only alternative I have still available is the limited 10-copy accent version of this, but that's only the head area without the bone chest and vines.
@Isobel
Goodness, I am so sorry, I missed this ping!
I don't keep an up to date pinglist for separate accents anymore, but I do have copies of Bloodmoon available, if you are still interested!

@WindChimes
I am sorry, that skin's sadly not available anymore and I only have my personal copy. The only alternative I have still available is the limited 10-copy accent version of this, but that's only the head area without the bone chest and vines.
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
oh okay, thank you anyways! I appreciate you looking :)
oh okay, thank you anyways! I appreciate you looking :)
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
When all else fails, use fire.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
1 2 ... 633 634 635 636 637 ... 683 684