Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sour Accents | Vitiligo Aether + Bogs
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45
@Ranuja

I've added you!

I actually submitted another ten-pack this last Saturday, so if you'd like I can give you a ping or send you a PM when they're delivered! I was planning on putting them all up on the AH but I'll keep one back for you C:
@Ranuja

I've added you!

I actually submitted another ten-pack this last Saturday, so if you'd like I can give you a ping or send you a PM when they're delivered! I was planning on putting them all up on the AH but I'll keep one back for you C:
I am terrible at responding to pings and messages, but I will respond eventually! If I don't the ping probably got lost or I just forgot to, so no worries pinging/messaging me again. It's never anything personal!
@Sourdeer

Excellent thank you!
And yes please I would really appreciate that. I 100% want one so I would love if you can let me know as soon as they are in, thank you <3
@Sourdeer

Excellent thank you!
And yes please I would really appreciate that. I 100% want one so I would love if you can let me know as soon as they are in, thank you <3
@Ranuja

Hey again, the copies got delivered to me a couple hours ago! There's 3 up on the AH right ow if you wanna grab one that way, or send me over the 500g and I'll send a copy on your way C:
@Ranuja

Hey again, the copies got delivered to me a couple hours ago! There's 3 up on the AH right ow if you wanna grab one that way, or send me over the 500g and I'll send a copy on your way C:
I am terrible at responding to pings and messages, but I will respond eventually! If I don't the ping probably got lost or I just forgot to, so no worries pinging/messaging me again. It's never anything personal!
@Sourdeer

Thanks very much, I grabbed one from the AH :D
I absolutely adore it. Now I just need to wait a certain snapper I am waiting on from a hatchery to hatch and it will be on him forever. Thanks so much again! :)
@Sourdeer

Thanks very much, I grabbed one from the AH :D
I absolutely adore it. Now I just need to wait a certain snapper I am waiting on from a hatchery to hatch and it will be on him forever. Thanks so much again! :)
@Sourdeer

Sorry for all the pings lately, haha, but I'll jump on that BTT interest list and make it five. Your accents are just stunning :)
@Sourdeer

Sorry for all the pings lately, haha, but I'll jump on that BTT interest list and make it five. Your accents are just stunning :)
@Ranuja

No need to apologise! Thank you very much, you're terribly kind!

@freckledzombie @trachynhawb @OverlordFreya @Sidle

Hey guys! You've all been pinged cause you showed interest in a second run of Between The Trees!

Now that there's five of you who are interested I can accept payment with a guarantee that you'll get a copy asap! It'll cost 500g, same as the last run C:

@Ranuja

No need to apologise! Thank you very much, you're terribly kind!

@freckledzombie @trachynhawb @OverlordFreya @Sidle

Hey guys! You've all been pinged cause you showed interest in a second run of Between The Trees!

Now that there's five of you who are interested I can accept payment with a guarantee that you'll get a copy asap! It'll cost 500g, same as the last run C:

@Sourdeer

You got it! Sending the payment now :D YAY
@Sourdeer

You got it! Sending the payment now :D YAY
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@Sourdeer ;

I'd love to be put on a pinglist for "Between the Trees". c:
@Sourdeer ;

I'd love to be put on a pinglist for "Between the Trees". c:
@OverlordFreya
Payment received :D

@toastings

Actually due to someone else also showing interest, BTT is open again for preorders if you'd like a slot!
@OverlordFreya
Payment received :D

@toastings

Actually due to someone else also showing interest, BTT is open again for preorders if you'd like a slot!
@Sourdeer ;

Ahh, I'd love a slot! I have to sign off for now, but if you could hold me a preorder slot, I'm happy to work things (like payment) out tomorrow.
@Sourdeer ;

Ahh, I'd love a slot! I have to sign off for now, but if you could hold me a preorder slot, I'm happy to work things (like payment) out tomorrow.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45